Author Topic: Can anyone ID this skater and video?  (Read 496 times)

jaysouthbay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Can anyone ID this skater and video?
« on: August 19, 2022, 09:27:17 PM »
Who is the skater/what video are they watching in this screenshot?

jaysouthbay

• Rep: 1
Re: Can anyone ID this skater and video?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 02:51:17 PM »
 :(

ill venmo u $5

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 03:21:58 PM »
Looks like Tom Penny but fucked if I know what video and hard to tell from that low res image

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 03:40:42 PM »
Looks like Tom Penny but fucked if I know what video and hard to tell from that low res image

There is NO WAY that is Tom Penny. Looks like some random euro dude who's about to do some waist high board slide shuv in grampa pants.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 03:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There is NO WAY that is Tom Penny. Looks like some random euro dude who's about to do some waist high board slide shuv in grampa pants.

I dunno man I'm blind as fuck and it reminded me of Penny in the durag style. Guy is desperate so I at least tried a random guess.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 03:52:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I dunno man I'm blind as fuck and it reminded me of Penny in the durag style. Guy is desperate so I at least tried a random guess.

Lol, you were about to send this guy on a goose chase.

OP watch like 500 pocket skate mag and Free skate mag vids and I'm sure you'll find it.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 08:17:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

OP watch like 500 pocket skate mag and Free skate mag vids and I'm sure you'll find it.

hahaha I may have been off by a mile despite it being an honest guess, but how is suggesting watching 500 videos, not a wild goose chase itself? Or is that the joke and I'm just oblivious. Either way hope OP gets his answer.

BTW jaysouthbay why do you want/need to know who this is so badly?

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 10:56:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

hahaha I may have been off by a mile despite it being an honest guess, but how is suggesting watching 500 videos, not a wild goose chase itself? Or is that the joke and I'm just oblivious. Either way hope OP gets his answer.

BTW jaysouthbay why do you want/need to know who this is so badly?

the joke is that theres like 500 eu dudes wearing grampa hats and doing waist hi boardslide shuvs