Author Topic: Tyshawn giving off Nyjah vibes  (Read 9751 times)

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
Re: Tyshawn giving off Nyjah vibes
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2022, 05:30:22 AM »
Expand Quote
dunks suck i love when people skate in them and they get ruined
[close]

That’s exactly how I feel about every Vans shoe

This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Yonnycage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2022, 06:49:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dunks suck i love when people skate in them and they get ruined
[close]

That’s exactly how I feel about every Vans shoe
[close]

B-b-b-b-but they’re LITERALLY made for LITERAL skating!!!111

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2022, 11:03:25 AM »
This thread is giving me a headache

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1196
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2022, 01:03:35 PM »
skip to page three and it’s about skating in skate shoes

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2022, 06:01:07 PM »

This website is really fun sometimes tbh

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2022, 07:11:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This website is really fun sometimes tbh
oh i love it. sometimes people hate me, sometimes they love me, but all the time i love them.
unless anthony shetler tries to promote his own youtube videos under a different alias, i’ll always hate that

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2022, 07:30:02 PM »
i just close my eyes at the skatepark so i cant see anyone

Wear headphones too. Then you can’t see or hear anyone. It’s a win win

Roy Machine

• Rep: -5
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2022, 12:23:18 AM »
Expand Quote
I have straight up never understood the FA hype. These mfs are the most unremarkable team ever, buncha edgy/goofy city boys that Strobeck’s been riding because he’s obsessed with watching Kids. Dylan was the only reason I watched Cherry. Probably gonna get kooked by some Supreme/Polar/917/Frog/WKND lovers on here but I stand by it. This supreme shit has killed going to the local park for me.

I’ve been wishing for every skate clip I watch to be on the level of those Bryan Herman picnic table lines for too many years. Yes I’m living in the past.
[close]
What’s not to get about a kid switch back heeling into courthouse, having tons of unreal clips, being sober, positive and owning his own business.

Sorry no one is wearing Shake Junt at the park to make you feel more comfortable

Honest question: What do you mean by Tyshawn being positive?

On slap TJ gets praised a lot for being humble, positive etc. but I don't see that.
I don't follow everything he does but my general picture of him is that he only cares about money and status.

Maybe I am to european to understand the culture behind this but I would never label someone as positive who always seeks for money. Maybe it's different in the US

Roy Machine

• Rep: -5
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2022, 09:17:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have straight up never understood the FA hype. These mfs are the most unremarkable team ever, buncha edgy/goofy city boys that Strobeck’s been riding because he’s obsessed with watching Kids. Dylan was the only reason I watched Cherry. Probably gonna get kooked by some Supreme/Polar/917/Frog/WKND lovers on here but I stand by it. This supreme shit has killed going to the local park for me.

I’ve been wishing for every skate clip I watch to be on the level of those Bryan Herman picnic table lines for too many years. Yes I’m living in the past.
[close]
What’s not to get about a kid switch back heeling into courthouse, having tons of unreal clips, being sober, positive and owning his own business.

Sorry no one is wearing Shake Junt at the park to make you feel more comfortable
[close]

Honest question: What do you mean by Tyshawn being positive?

On slap TJ gets praised a lot for being humble, positive etc. but I don't see that.
I don't follow everything he does but my general picture of him is that he only cares about money and status.

Maybe I am to european to understand the culture behind this but I would never label someone as positive who always seeks for money. Maybe it's different in the US

Instead of kooking me, please give me an answer. I am honestly curious what is meant with the word positive

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2022, 09:19:08 AM »
good vibes bro

håkanhellström

• Rep: -42
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2022, 09:23:45 AM »
tyshawn is in sf filming for a part. Apparently he’s gunning for soty again but what do i really know. dude isn’t even 24, he’s having fun. nyjah couldn’t get soty if he tried even harder than he already has
I mean, does soty even matter? Just some cali bros giving trophy to each others in the circle not seem very significant to me.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2022, 09:39:01 AM »
Expand Quote
tyshawn is in sf filming for a part. Apparently he’s gunning for soty again but what do i really know. dude isn’t even 24, he’s having fun. nyjah couldn’t get soty if he tried even harder than he already has
[close]
I mean, does soty even matter? Just some cali bros giving trophy to each others in the circle not seem very significant to me.
i don’t give a fuck about soty or what it represents anymore, but i do care about getting footage from incredible skateboarders

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2022, 09:51:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was hyped when BA got SOTY, also Geoff was gnarly too good pic.  Ishod 1st black soty poster is still on my wall.
I think SOTY was dope, was originally phelp's thing.  dont think its a cali thing, it just coincident that most pro skaters live in cal. 

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2022, 11:56:02 AM »

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2022, 12:23:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s the industry’s highest honor and it typically comes with six-figure bonus incentives from sponsors.

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2022, 03:47:17 PM »
It’s the industry’s highest honor and it typically comes with six-figure bonus incentives from sponsors.

wait what

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2022, 03:56:52 PM »
Tyshawn's skating does his talking for him, even if it seeming to OP that he is talking too much shit, literal opposite of his homies nak and kb

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2022, 04:19:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wait what

I’m sure it depends on the sponsor but it’s standard to pass out huge bonuses to athletes who win their sport’s highest honor. I’m sure Suciu didn’t get six figures from Habitat but adidas certainly paid him handsomely. Pros have talked about this stuff on 9 Club, I think Foy got like $100,000 from Red Bull for SOTY.