Author Topic: Tyshawn giving off Nyjah vibes  (Read 9741 times)

Theme For A Jackal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
Re: Tyshawn giving off Nyjah vibes
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2022, 10:56:49 AM »
This supreme shit has killed going to the local park for me.

The children don't wear the clothes I like so I can't go to the skatepark anymore  :'(

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2022, 01:20:18 PM »
@ everyone quoting. Yeah I deserve the massive kooking for wording it like an asshole. It’s not the clothes or the trendy aspect of it, it’s the attitude. These fools roll around all day practicing back 3’s and impossibles, don’t skate anything else and then seem to get pissed when someone’s skating the ledge near their flatground spot. Like take that shit to the parking lot. Also I get depressed seeing a nice pair of dunks get ruined.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2022, 01:43:01 PM »
@ everyone quoting. Yeah I deserve the massive kooking for wording it like an asshole. It’s not the clothes or the trendy aspect of it, it’s the attitude. These fools roll around all day practicing back 3’s and impossibles, don’t skate anything else and then seem to get pissed when someone’s skating the ledge near their flatground spot. Like take that shit to the parking lot. Also I get depressed seeing a nice pair of dunks get ruined.
Imagine complaining about the FA/supreme bullshit but being an even worse dunk hypebeast person.

The kids skate their skate shoes NOOOOOOOOO :(((((

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2022, 02:04:06 PM »
i just close my eyes at the skatepark so i cant see anyone

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 02:51:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Imagine complaining about the FA/supreme bullshit but being an even worse dunk hypebeast person.

Imagine assuming someone you’ve never met is a hypebeast cause they like dunks lol you must definitely be good at meth. At least I’m not on here admitting to throwing cats against a wall but the way everyone’s reacting to my poorly worded opinion, I might as well have. I’m not complaining I just think those brands and their fanbase are trash.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 09:15:57 PM by Yonnycage »

ShutYoMouthFoo

• Rep: -12
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2022, 02:42:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Imagine assuming someone you’ve never met is a hypebeast cause they like dunks lol you must definitely be good at meth. At least I’m not on here admitting to throwing cats against a wall but the way everyone’s reacting to my poorly worded opinion, I might as well have. I’m not complaining I just think those brands and their fanbase are trash.

Your opinion lost all validity with that dunk comment. How are you going to hate on the FA/supreme aesthetic and then complain about seeing a shoe, literally made for skating, actually get used for skating.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2022, 02:54:19 AM »
the whole point of the youth is to make us feel old, lame, and out of touch

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2022, 03:04:33 AM »
the whole point of the youth is to make us feel old, lame, and out of touch

ouch. this is why I never go to my local park past 2 pm.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2022, 03:29:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Your opinion lost all validity with that dunk comment. How are you going to hate on the FA/supreme aesthetic and then complain about seeing a shoe, literally made for skating, actually get used for skating.

You got me there. Just something I can’t help. Kills me to see shoes that go for hundreds of bucks get ripped to shreds. Kook me all you like for it but that’s my stance.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2022, 05:23:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You got me there. Just something I can’t help. Kills me to see shoes that go for hundreds of bucks get ripped to shreds. Kook me all you like for it but that’s my stance.

It's fine to have that opinion it just doesn't give you much room to hate on the supreme look. Maybe it's even more core to reject the reseller market and skate those expensive shoes.

What if these people are the real skaters while us here on slap are just posing?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2022, 05:29:55 AM »

Your whole point makes no sense now.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2022, 07:06:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your whole point makes no sense now.

So I’ve heard

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2022, 07:16:51 AM »

Tipper Gore over here blaming Fucking Awesome for the skateboarding youth not respecting their elders.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2022, 08:59:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lewis Marnell wore dunks dude is my hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzip0TJUtEA

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2022, 10:25:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Love Lewis man RIP. And yo if it makes everyone feel better I’d be skating the fuck out of dunks if I was getting sent boxes, you kidding me. Just give me some gray/black and white ones. I’m only bitching cause I practically live paycheck to paycheck and lil Brayden Jayden is in the corner blocking the bench destroying his thousand dollar Travis Scott collabs he got for christmas playing games of skate over and over. I wouldn’t be nearly in my feelings so much if these dudes were skating like Durao.

donkey

• Rep: -65
  • donk
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2022, 10:34:08 AM »
I hate going to my local skatepark :( So many children with big pants saying curse words :( and smoking weed too :( looks like I'll just have to stay home and watch P-rod footy all day instead of skating :(

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2022, 10:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Love Lewis man RIP. And yo if it makes everyone feel better I’d be skating the fuck out of dunks if I was getting sent boxes, you kidding me. Just give me some gray/black and white ones. I’m only bitching cause I practically live paycheck to paycheck and lil Brayden Jayden is in the corner blocking the bench destroying his thousand dollar Travis Scott collabs he got for christmas playing games of skate over and over. I wouldn’t be nearly in my feelings so much if these dudes were skating like Durao.

In San Jose, no kid of colors parents are buying them dunks....the most popular skatepark for kids, sunnyvale and fremont, no kids skating dunks, mostly shitty vans.  I think your talking about Thoeotis's IG page...

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2022, 10:59:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In San Jose, no kid of colors parents are buying them dunks....the most popular skatepark for kids, sunnyvale and fremont, no kids skating dunks, mostly shitty vans.  I think your talking about Thoeotis's IG page...

I’m from Long Island where affluent white kids flex their parents’ money and think doing xanax and blow in public makes them hood certified. I grew up in South Jamaica and Far Rockaway and saw the worst life had to offer. Watching money get sent through a shredder triggers me

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2022, 11:13:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m from Long Island where affluent white kids flex their parents’ money and think doing xanax and blow in public makes them hood certified. I grew up in South Jamaica and Far Rockaway and saw the worst life had to offer. Watching money get sent through a shredder triggers me
so what who cares what people do what their money.... its got nothing to do with you.   I don't think people should waste money on bottled water (the small ones) but I don't have a cow when I see someone with it

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2022, 11:20:57 AM »
Everyone knows that skate shoes are supposed to sit on a shelf for decades and be admired by “sneakerheads”, never wasted on the act of skateboarding.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2022, 02:58:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
so what who cares what people do what their money.... its got nothing to do with you.   I don't think people should waste money on bottled water (the small ones) but I don't have a cow when I see someone with it

Lol I’m not about to get up on a soapbox and tell everyone to only buy factory defect Lakais on 6pm dude. Anyway this thread ain’t about me and my unpopular opinion so let’s end the Yonnycage dunk arc of the thread

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2022, 03:10:50 PM »
tyshawn is in sf filming for a part. Apparently he’s gunning for soty again but what do i really know. dude isn’t even 24, he’s having fun. nyjah couldn’t get soty if he tried even harder than he already has
It's gonna be an up hill battle for anyone labeled a "contest kid/contest skater" to ever win not that I'm a big fan of Nyjah's skating or style. I think the only contest they've ever given a shit about is Tampa Pro, and Bust or Bail if you consider that a contest.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2022, 03:18:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol I’m not about to get up on a soapbox and tell everyone to only buy factory defect Lakais on 6pm dude. Anyway this thread ain’t about me and my unpopular opinion so let’s end the Yonnycage dunk arc of the thread

so Tyshawn is all good in your book now

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2022, 03:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lulz bro no dunks "go for hundreds" at retail.
The only reason they go up so much in the secondary market is because of the ppl don't buy em for skating, to either flex or sell to hypebeast. The price point you're referring to is something hypebeasts only really care about. The average person skating dunks ain't paying hundreds for em. Some shops in my area have actually gone to the extent of making ppl skate the dunks to buy em or quizzing buyers about skateboarding to deter hypebeasts.

Less new/mint pairs available means that your dunks that you choose not to skate are more scarce and can go up value right?
Unless your goal is to stockpile every pair of dunks, I can't see why someone else skating their shit would bother u that much

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nope still think he’s overrated. We’re gonna see another guy that pops his board real high any day now. Dunno where you pulled that conclusion from

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2022, 03:54:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

PLEASE not the cats again. (also kinda weird this is my triple six post)

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2022, 04:02:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nope still think he’s overrated. We’re gonna see another guy that pops his board real high any day now. Dunno where you pulled that conclusion from
This how we know you never seen him skate....just pops his board really high...youre trolling ....I get it, its the interwebs
and I asked a question not an assertion to your stance. But its not tyshawn that bothers you its the rich kids who show up at skateparks who remind you how poor you are or used to be

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2022, 04:33:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
This how we know you never seen him skate....just pops his board really high...youre trolling ....I get it, its the interwebs
and I asked a question not an assertion to your stance. But its not tyshawn that bothers you its the rich kids who show up at skateparks who remind you how poor you are or used to be

Yeah I have no problem with TJ I just think he’s overhyped a little. My hatred lies with the trendy kiddies. Front board a moving construction vehicle in a line in the middle of a busy Manhattan street is super fucked.

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2022, 08:09:52 PM »
dunks suck i love when people skate in them and they get ruined

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2022, 10:47:09 PM »
dunks suck i love when people skate in them and they get ruined

That’s exactly how I feel about every Vans shoe