Author Topic: why are the dudes from violet wearing flaired jeans  (Read 11586 times)

c-dock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
  • Lurker
Re: why are the dudes from violet wearing flaired jeans
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2023, 07:53:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not gonna lie I always kinda fucked with Koston's fits during this era, but I always assumed he was just wearing true to size baggy jeans and the puffy shoes made them look slimmer. Bell bottoms though, absolutely heinous. And why tf they so long

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2023, 06:19:43 PM »
There’s kinda a difference between bootcut (what koston, Rowley and dill were wearing) and actual flares but whatever, I’m too old to be arguing about what pantaloons youngsters are wearing these days …

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2023, 03:17:23 PM »

dam shoes bigger then the board.

the foot on the board looks like it's got some sort of elephantiasis disease. gross!

burntout

• Rep: -45
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2023, 12:11:00 PM »
cuz violet is wack and so is everyone involved.

The only video I enjoyed watching from Strobeck was Cherry. 🍒 after that, I think his videos just became a huge shadow of former self.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2023, 03:49:24 PM »

It’s going mainstream

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2023, 04:15:30 PM »
Expand Quote
always love this debate.

when people started swithing from slim and skinny fits to even straight leg dudes would get all butt hurt thinking it looked like the leg was flaring because they had been wearing such a taper.

now were used to some stacking and such where the pant meets the shoe but as soon as we see a boot cut it looks like a pair of disco era bell bottoms.

theyre just boot cut jeans.
[close]

These don’t look like boot cut jeans to me lol

I know this post (and pants) are real, but my mind keeps trying to convince me it’s some sort of photoshop wizardry. I’m honestly offended. 🤣
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

work_lurker

• Rep: 67
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2023, 05:01:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's a matter of time before someone hears Fischerspooner on a spotify playlist and it's in everyone's insta edits
[close]

Prediction on point
[close]

Agreed.
Im putting money on they’re going to bring butterfly collars back into play as well. Go big like it’s an Elvis concert or something. Bonus points if they toss down some bedazzling.
[close]

Someone bring back Ima Robot

Became Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, then spun off into a solo career as Alexander Ebert. Dude has made great music, but he really likes hearing himself speak. The Ima Robot you once knew is gone forever.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2023, 05:23:59 PM »
I just cut my sleeve off and got some sox underwear and t shirts.

Boom high AF fashion.

Everyone who's seen me over the years knows I'm the ripping Denim Smith. My shits are so dope they make Rob Halford blush.

Bell bottoms are not part of my world. I ain't trying to look like no sailor.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

fredsgayoutfit

• Rep: -8
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2023, 05:25:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's a matter of time before someone hears Fischerspooner on a spotify playlist and it's in everyone's insta edits
[close]

Prediction on point
[close]

Agreed.
Im putting money on they’re going to bring butterfly collars back into play as well. Go big like it’s an Elvis concert or something. Bonus points if they toss down some bedazzling.
[close]

Someone bring back Ima Robot
[close]

Became Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, then spun off into a solo career as Alexander Ebert. Dude has made great music, but he really likes hearing himself speak. The Ima Robot you once knew is gone forever.

Genuinely appreciate that response. I was referencing someone above saying “It's a matter of time before someone hears Fischerspooner on a spotify playlist and it's in everyone's insta edits” which is what I meant. I Didn’t mean bring back this band. In fact please leave the literal band Ima Robot wherever it is, but someone make an ig edit to this wearing flare jeans:
https://youtu.be/XQVEOVE5LUA