Author Topic: North American Distributors  (Read 572 times)

nikiforova

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
North American Distributors
« on: September 07, 2022, 06:08:44 AM »
Hey y'all. I was wondering if there was a directory for NA distributors similar to the woodshop directory. I am looking to carry Quasi, Polar, FA/hockey, Palace, 917etc at my shop, but I cannot find their USA distribution. At this point, I am assuming that they only sell direct to shops in the US and I will have to contact each brand individually.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
Re: North American Distributors
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 08:34:27 AM »
keen dist does polar and also limosine and frog
917 is bakerboys
the rest i believe sell direct to shops
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

thanksgiving

• Rep: 214
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 01:37:05 PM »
just search “brand” skateboards distribution… if you search frog skateboards distribution keen comes up at the top.(and so on)

i’m canadian so unfortunately can’t help out too much, but if anyone is curious in canada it’s: ultimate (powell/bones), supra (917,hockeyfa, deluxe brands) centre (nhs brands), and grand trading(frog quasi polar welcome).

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 05:18:03 PM »
Hey y'all. I was wondering if there was a directory for NA distributors similar to the woodshop directory. I am looking to carry Quasi, Polar, FA/hockey, Palace, 917etc at my shop, but I cannot find their USA distribution. At this point, I am assuming that they only sell direct to shops in the US and I will have to contact each brand individually.

Mother Distribution does Quasi [email protected]

Keen does Polar
https://keendist.com/

FA World Entertainment does FA/Hockey
https://faworldentertainment.com/pages/contact_support

I don't know who does Palace

Baker Boys Distribution does 917
[email protected]

As for your basic nessecities:

Deluxe Distribution: Spitfire, Thunder, Venture, Anti Hero, Krooked, Real, Unity/There

NHS Fun Factory: Independent, Krux, Bullet, Santa Cruz, Creature, OJ, Ricta, Slime balls

Skate One: Bones, Powell Peralta, Mini Logo, AERA

Depending where you are it might be worth checking out Eastern Skate Supply and Southshore Distribution as they're located in the East and South USA respectively.

LewFarrell

• Rep: 140
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 09:19:47 PM »
just search “brand” skateboards distribution… if you search frog skateboards distribution keen comes up at the top.(and so on)

i’m canadian so unfortunately can’t help out too much, but if anyone is curious in canada it’s: ultimate (powell/bones), supra (917,hockeyfa, deluxe brands) centre (nhs brands), and grand trading(frog quasi polar welcome).
Also Mehrathon here in Canada. They do Bakerboys, Primitive, April Ace.