Author Topic: Tom Knox on Krooked?  (Read 20161 times)

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -279
Re: Tom Knox on Krooked?
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2023, 07:58:48 PM »
i see him on krooked

HAHA - Well deserved, Tom.  8)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2023, 08:00:52 PM »
Just when I was thinking the days of super teams were long gone, Deluxe now has 3.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2023, 08:05:04 PM »
This is cool. Good for him. What a stacked team. Krooked 2023 'bout to do some damage.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2023, 08:08:09 PM »
That is a pale ass group of people.

Stoked for Tom. Krooked seems to have no slackers.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2023, 10:25:53 PM »

burner

• Rep: 94
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2023, 05:15:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This reminded me...whatever happened to that flash in the pants Blondie McGee or whatever?

Dad life (he’s added 2 more kids with his Mrs, to go with the 2 she already had)
And still doing Thames - fashion/trendy focus.

IpathCats

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2023, 05:32:59 AM »
Oh man, this is some of the best skate news ive heard in a while. One of my favorite dudes getting on my favorite board companies.

This is wonderful, grats tom. You earned this

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2023, 06:47:15 AM »
I swore to myself to not buy any more decks until I go threw the current stack but....

Pasta Monster

« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2023, 07:11:38 AM »
I swore to myself to not buy any more decks until I go threw the current stack but....
You are not alone.

Edit: Does anyone know when shops are allowed to sell the decks? I want to snag one before I waste money on other stuff.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 08:23:18 AM by Pasta Monster »

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2023, 09:32:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You are not alone.

Edit: Does anyone know when shops are allowed to sell the decks? I want to snag one before I waste money on other stuff.
According to this DLX post, they go live today. They even listed some shops that have 'em

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 95
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2023, 09:53:26 AM »
Stoked for Tom, seems like a lot of good going on for him at the moment - I heard he's got some of his own signature Dickies gear coming out soon

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2023, 03:06:54 PM »

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2023, 05:42:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Cromer, Manderson, Worrest, Cernicky, Gottwig, McNeely, Jenson, Knox, Una, Andrew Wilson, Ronnie, sebo, Gonz.

Pretty stacked team, better team than Real if you ask me, they’re just missing Mason & Ishod lol. Did I forget anyone on krooked besides any and every free agent?
[close]

Ray Barbee

Drehobl
[close]

Sam Narvaez

randomly had a dream last night that I was in Cuba and she was sharing all her spots.

So so random

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2023, 07:20:54 AM »
Stoked for Tom, seems like a lot of good going on for him at the moment - I heard he's got some of his own signature Dickies gear coming out soon

I'm not the biggest fan of Dickies but I'm curious to see what he puts out. His signature stuff tends to have cool colorways.

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 835
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2023, 09:41:35 AM »
Tom Knox on Krooked Teeth...

I can say it as I am also a Brit with Krooked teeth.

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »

lived a few minutes from those ledges for about 6 months and never got to skate them :(

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2255
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2023, 07:20:02 AM »
For thems what want to know the dims: 8.5 x 32.18 x 14.38 is what the sticker is claiming.
The tape measure says these dims are essentially correct, too.

I love that Deluxe uses every opportunity to propagate positive messages, like here on the dimensions sticker, for example.

EDIT: adding top sheet & graphic pics for the “full meal deal.” Really is rather lovely.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 08:20:01 AM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2023, 07:45:10 AM »
For thems what want to know the dims: 8.5 x 32.18 x 14.38 is what the sticker is claiming.

I love that Deluxe uses every opportunity to propagate positive messages, like here on the dimensions sticker, for example.

Thanks for posting, not my dims though. Will wait and cop then.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2023, 09:07:25 AM »

EDIT: adding top sheet & graphic pics for the “full meal deal.” Really is rather lovely.

Good looking board w/ perfect dimensions. Might have to cop

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2023, 09:48:57 AM »
yeah thats the DLX 8.5 i can skate - must get now.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2023, 10:05:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This reminded me...whatever happened to that flash in the pants Blondie McGee or whatever?
[close]

Dad life (he’s added 2 more kids with his Mrs, to go with the 2 she already had)

I get blondey is some sort of rich nepo baby but how are both these dudes raising four kids in London off skateboarding . Them new balance checks must be something else.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2023, 10:16:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I get blondey is some sort of rich nepo baby but how are both these dudes raising four kids in London off skateboarding . Them new balance checks must be something else.

blondey posted about how indescribably sad he was when the queen died so he has to have some serious family money backing those kids

manysnakes

« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think the shoe money is all the difference. It's my understanding that signature shoes guarantee six-figure income. There's a Thrasher "Out There" with Tom Knox where they go to his house, and it's very modest, but nice. I believe his wife is a nurse and he has a signature shoe with New Balance, among other income streams, so I that's a pretty decent household income in most parts of the developed world. I live in a very expensive American city and that much money could definitely buy you a nice, small-ish house in a decent neighborhood, but I have no idea how far it would go in London.

As for Blondey, his father is worth several hundred million dollars.

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2023, 10:49:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Cromer, Manderson, Worrest, Cernicky, Gottwig, McNeely, Jenson, Knox, Una, Andrew Wilson, Ronnie, sebo, Gonz.

Pretty stacked team, better team than Real if you ask me, they’re just missing Mason & Ishod lol. Did I forget anyone on krooked besides any and every free agent?
[close]

Ray Barbee

Drehobl
[close]

Sam Narvaez
I feel like Krooked could benefit from having at least one more female rider on the team. I could see Samaria or Andrea Benitez on now that Enjoi is over. Or even Rianne Evans considering Pontus isn’t gonna do anymore than flow her boards

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2023, 12:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

blondey posted about how indescribably sad he was when the queen died so he has to have some serious family money backing those kids

Blondeys dad is a super rich attorney. Mainly does high profile celebrity cases.

I'm taking patron of the arts rich.

Tom I've no idea. He lives in a decent gaff with 4 kids and I don't think she works. Money must be coming from somewhere.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in