Author Topic: Free Bam!  (Read 18282 times)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
Re: Free Bam!
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2022, 01:02:51 PM »
So I'm making homemade chicken and waffles for the first time in many many years tonight.  Anyone have suggestions and/ or recipes?  To be clear, I'm not talking about a huge peice of fried chicken just thrown on top of a waffle dry, only the PA Dutch chicken gravy on top of waffles.   Gotta be a few yinz with tips out there.

I'll never forget being hung over in Ashville in the late 90s ordering chicken and waffles, only to be disgusted by what was bright to the table.  Who ever thought to just throw a fried chicken on top of a waffle dry?  Has to be some gravy goodness to make it wet and juicy.

* Not trying to detail this gem of a thread. Just need recipes and suggestions quickly.

Mazzer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2022, 01:08:14 PM »

L dog

• Rep: -20
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2022, 01:42:12 PM »
holy fuck you posted a reddit article

as if slap is somehow better than reddit? there are tones of anecdotal posts on reddit talking about how their SSRIs just stop working either randomly or after a break. for a lot of people they don't even work in the first place.

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2022, 01:56:39 PM »
L take L dog

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2022, 02:04:28 PM »
Bam was in orlando yesterday

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2022, 02:09:03 PM »
L take L dog
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=L%20take according to gen z, opinions can be wrong if you're wondering what "L Take" means. I have to Google everything these idiots write. I need a robot to translate. Could you imagine having to hear someone say "L Take" in conversation?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1137
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2022, 05:32:41 PM »
keep that motherfucker man, can’t jump that fence

dannyprovolone

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2022, 05:49:18 PM »
OP plz change thread name to 'the life & times of cheetah sheets'

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2022, 06:03:41 PM »
Expand Quote
L take L dog
[close]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=L%20take according to gen z, opinions can be wrong if you're wondering what "L Take" means. I have to Google everything these idiots write. I need a robot to translate. Could you imagine having to hear someone say "L Take" in conversation?
"these idiots"

-medical science denier and youtube clickbait extrordinaire

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2022, 06:53:19 PM »
Has anyone brought this up?  Seems like a fairly credible study.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/07/220720080145.htm

I don’t think the fact that goodcurbs is having a little old-fashioned internet conniption fit and that gigantic, pharmaceutical companies might be misleading the public for profit are mutually exclusive ideas.  That was way too complicated of a sentence.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2022, 07:02:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
[close]
SSRIs keep me alive, i'm grateful for them.
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.
[close]

SSRIs are definitely not addictive
, but you know what has some REALLY gnarly long term side effects? Depression.

You did get at least one thing right though.
[close]
Spoken like a true pharmaceutical rep.
[close]

Spoken like a true idiot.
[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.

not invalidating what you went through but people get off SSRIs all the time without having to sit in a dark room cradling themselves.  your anecdotal experience is not the norm whatsoever.  stahhp

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2022, 07:26:39 PM »
Are there cliifnotes to this? I really can’t fathom wasting time watching a video more than 30 seconds long about bam.
//////////

JRF

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2022, 07:27:24 PM »
Expand Quote
holy fuck you posted a reddit article
[close]

as if slap is somehow better than reddit? there are tones of anecdotal posts on reddit talking about how their SSRIs just stop working either randomly or after a break. for a lot of people they don't even work in the first place.

Tones?

Ssris did the exact opposite of what they were intended to do for me.
//////////

JRF

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2022, 07:30:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
[close]
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.
[close]

not invalidating what you went through but people get off SSRIs all the time without having to sit in a dark room cradling themselves.  your anecdotal experience is not the norm whatsoever.  stahhp

It gave me mild vertigo and other weird symptoms when I abruptly stopped taking them.. I’m sure it’s different for everybody
//////////

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2022, 11:59:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

That's not addiction, thats physical dependence. Two very different things. Again, nearly anything that you do to your body every day and then suddenly stop is going to have some effect and your body will have to adjust. I've been through and around just about every addiction you can think of, and if you think SSRIs meet the criteria I suggest you head to your addiction professional of choice or even an NA group and tell them that and see how it goes. I don't have the energy to explain to you why it's wrong at the moment.

Also if you follow your doctors directions and actually taper off them like you're supposed to you won't have those ill effects. Imagine that, it's almost like they study this stuff or something.

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 26
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2022, 12:49:22 AM »
quote author=DaveFuck link=topic=123540.msg3864850#msg3864850 date=1663460549]
Honestlydon’t freed bam
[/quote]

Fixed

Goodcurbs

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2022, 01:19:46 AM »
https://youtu.be/AFx8BeP9sR0
There is no way to sum this up in 30 minutes, but this is the wildest jackass stunt of all time. I can not believe this is real. This should definitely be a South Park episode. Everyone wants him in their rehab centers. Bams conservator who runs a strange company aura is suing youtuber attorney that surprise witness who known as the horse whisperer of Hollywood conservatorships for exposing all of the ways everyone is fucking Bam. The lady Lima who has zero medical experience is a crazy person that wants people locked up so they get referrals to Aura. Novak wants Bam in his center. There's another guy that did the show the cleaner and he's in in it too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 01:52:10 AM by Goodcurbs »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2022, 01:34:56 AM »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2022, 01:38:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's not addiction, thats physical dependence
. Two very different things. Again, nearly anything that you do to your body every day and then suddenly stop is going to have some effect and your body will have to adjust. I've been through and around just about every addiction you can think of, and if you think SSRIs meet the criteria I suggest you head to your addiction professional of choice or even an NA group and tell them that and see how it goes. I don't have the energy to explain to you why it's wrong at the moment.

Also if you follow your doctors directions and actually taper off them like you're supposed to you won't have those ill effects. Imagine that, it's almost like they study this stuff or something.

Are you sure it's not discontinuation syndrome?
https://youtu.be/vuEQixrBKCc
If I created a product that caused addiction, physical dependence, or discontinuation syndrome, and got the government to buy all my shit I'd be fucking rich! I'd probably buy a university.

veritas

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2022, 01:57:40 AM »
Are there cliifnotes to this? I really can’t fathom wasting time watching a video more than 30 seconds long about bam.
Honestly don’t free bam

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2022, 02:26:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's not addiction, thats physical dependence
. Two very different things. Again, nearly anything that you do to your body every day and then suddenly stop is going to have some effect and your body will have to adjust. I've been through and around just about every addiction you can think of, and if you think SSRIs meet the criteria I suggest you head to your addiction professional of choice or even an NA group and tell them that and see how it goes. I don't have the energy to explain to you why it's wrong at the moment.

[close]

Are you sure it's not discontinuation syndrome?
https://youtu.be/vuEQixrBKCc
If I created a product that caused addiction, physical dependence, or discontinuation syndrome, and got the government to buy all my shit I'd be fucking rich! I'd probably buy a university.

Dude, no one is saying they are perfect. For example: Like most drugs they have sideeffects. Yes, they have also made pharmaceutical companies a shit ton of money. They are possibly overperscribed in the US.

But to suggest these points automatically negate the scientific fact, that they do work for alot of people, shows that you are an idiot who is unwilling to accept the complexity of the real world.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2022, 02:21:33 PM »
take this shit to r/SSRIs

Don’t free Bam he needs help

Free max b

FREE MAX B

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2022, 02:38:52 PM »

Did you ever meet him?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Goodcurbs

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2022, 02:41:02 PM »

Free max b
He needs help getting out of the craziest Jackass stunt of all time.

TheDingus

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2022, 02:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

Posting on a message board full of people that genuinely don’t give a fuck isn’t going to help him.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2022, 02:49:12 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

im johnny knoxville and were breaking bam out of jail

Goodcurbs

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2022, 03:03:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]
[close]

im johnny knoxville and were breaking bam out of jail
It's rehab not jail. The stunt is putting him in these places for 30 days, then telling him its 90 and when he's almost done with 90 l, tell him he hast to start over. It's hilarious. How many years and are they gonna pull the stunt on anyone else. They're all heavily invested in these rehab centers and locking people in them involuntarily with their own money.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2022, 03:04:12 PM »

Free max b
Thanks for bringing my post back to the top.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2022, 03:05:25 PM »
@Goodcurbs you should post more dude, you’re really neglecting your ability to post as much as humanly possible on here. also… are you okay?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Goodcurbs

« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2022, 07:25:34 PM »