Author Topic: Free Bam!  (Read 18259 times)

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 264
Re: Free Bam!
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2022, 06:01:12 AM »
y'all a bunch of Jenn Rivells up in hurr
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2022, 08:16:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
SSRIs keep me alive, i'm grateful for them.

steezenking

• Rep: 12
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2022, 08:20:20 AM »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2022, 08:52:54 AM »
cant believe he sends it so hard even though hes like 300 lbs. hes still skating as if he was pro and at like 160 or whatever he normally used to roll around at during One Step Beyond etc. he is definintely having a mid life skate crisis, needs to dial it back and just skate curbs and mini ramp, stop doing flip tricks, and focus on having fun daily. maybe he is bored of skating, i personally can find endless amount of grinds to work on just on a simple curb and dont think i will ever get bored of it.
ONTARIO CANADA

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2022, 09:17:58 AM »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2022, 09:19:44 AM »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

boneless900

• Rep: 52
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2022, 09:38:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
goodcurbs = cheetah sheets ?
[close]
I shouldn't be wasting a post over this, trying to provide quality over quantity here. Steve-O, what do you mean cheetah sheets? What does that even mean? I looked it up on Google and found bed sheets? Cheetah sheets? If artificial intelligence has nothing to say about cheetah sheets, I'll assume it's some weird inside joke inside your head and you really have nothing to contribute here, so you can just leave my post and go beat off somewhere else.
[close]

This response is all the evidence you need. This thread's good in its own way

Goodcurbs

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2022, 09:48:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 09:57:50 AM by Goodcurbs »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2022, 09:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
Get off my post. You're definitely my least favorite person here. You started that slappy curb discussion and you can't even slappy.
[close]

not only can i slappy but i have a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2022, 10:09:38 AM »
While i applaud your empathy and investment, i will warn you that the path of mud is a dark one

if a man gazez too long into the mudd, the mud can gaze back into him
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Goodcurbs

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2022, 10:22:08 AM »
While i applaud your empathy and investment, i will warn you that the path of mud is a dark one

if a man gazez too long into the mudd, the mud can gaze back into him
Good to know. Thanks for the warning. You're message is deep and meaningful. You seem very wise.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:29:28 AM by Goodcurbs »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2022, 11:31:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
Get off my post. You're definitely my least favorite person here. You started that slappy curb discussion and you can't even slappy.
[close]

not only can i slappy but i have a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional
[close]

Goodcurbs

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2022, 11:42:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
For someone that talks as much shit as you, seems like you'd want to back up this nonsense with some evidence. You appear to be a compulsive liar.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2022, 11:46:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.

SSRIs are definitely not addictive, but you know what has some REALLY gnarly long term side effects? Depression.

You did get at least one thing right though.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2022, 12:11:45 PM »
My bad, of course it's not addictive. That would be bad for business. It is euphemistically labelled  discontinuation syndrome. I'm assuming this discontinuation syndrome is what causes these school shootings and suicides. . There's plenty of research that SSRIs affect people differently.  He suffered from depression and stopped taking his meds and now he is suffering from discontinuation syndrome. You're really eating this shit up?If I could create a product that would cause someone discontinuation syndrome without it, that would be great for business.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2022, 12:13:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

SSRIs are definitely not addictive
, but you know what has some REALLY gnarly long term side effects? Depression.

Spoken like a true pharmaceutical rep.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2022, 12:20:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Spoken like a true idiot.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2022, 12:28:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2022, 12:28:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Break a leg.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2022, 12:29:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.
Thank you.

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2022, 12:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Honestly don’t free bam
[close]

Jail Bam
throw his ass in the slammer

Goodcurbs

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2022, 12:37:38 PM »

Goodcurbs

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2022, 12:38:55 PM »
its just one of the risks of that street life

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2022, 12:39:32 PM »
holy fuck you posted a reddit article

Goodcurbs

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2022, 12:42:37 PM »

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2022, 12:44:24 PM »
anti medicine propaganda?

Goodcurbs

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2022, 12:53:00 PM »
no >:(

Goodcurbs

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2022, 12:59:54 PM »
anti medicine propoganda?
Should disrespect and sarcasm be classified as mental disorders? There's no way to sell drugs for diseases that don't exist. They keep adding stuff to the book. College students are running out of ideas for research papers. They're getting more creative. You have to evolve. Whoever came up with that discontinuation syndrome is probably a billionaire by now.