Author Topic: Free Bam!  (Read 18276 times)

ShyLow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
Re: Free Bam!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2022, 09:24:57 AM »
Bam stuck in the mud?

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2022, 09:38:34 AM »
https://youtu.be/n5ZW1rvBKA4 he's being gaslit the fuck up. I've been in this situation before. It's terrifying. He's being coerced into saying all this bullshit. Steve-O is Evil. These guys Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Jeff Tremaine don't even skate. Steve-O is probably the one that brought Lima into the mix. It's gross. I feel bad for him. He's being controlled like a puppet or he gets locked up. Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville and, Tremaine are the ones that need to be locked up and psychologicaly evaluated.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2022, 09:40:23 AM »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2022, 09:48:45 AM »
Bro, are you ok?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2022, 09:56:05 AM »
Bro, are you ok?
What do you mean? You think that posting videos of an attorney researching bam's case makes me ill? Posting it to the slap messageboards where fellow skateboarders to view?  Why is everyone so against the idea that Bam is being gaslit by everyone around him. That's what's happening. Steve-O is a creep. Fuck jackass and all that shit. Bam skates and wants to skate. That's all I go by.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2022, 10:07:37 AM »
I did not mean to imply you are ill. You seem very upset about a range of things, GX, Bam, Jackass, etc. Anger is bad for you, my man.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2022, 10:22:30 AM »
I did not mean to imply you are ill. You seem very upset about a range of things, GX, Bam, Jackass, etc. Anger is bad for you, my man.
Upset? No, I'm trying to raise awareness. This is my perception of the world skateboarding. This is scary stuff going on with Bam. Upset about a range of things? I got no problems with GX, they're kooks but I don't know first hand anything they're about. Pizza on the other hand, the companies giving them distribution, Paul Schmitt making their boards. Yeah, that shit sucks. This stuff going on with Bam is problematic, not just bad for skateboarding but bad for society. Steve-o, Jeff Tremaine, these people with money selling their own people out for these opportunistic vampires at mtv or to Lima. Tell me what the fuck this video is about? The 45 minute mark. What's that about? I'm sure you have no time for this nonsense. I see what's going on. https://youtu.be/bm69oKz3NJo we live in an era where someone's "image" is so valuable that anyone will do anything to get close to it to cash in. I'm not talking about scumbag Vinny. I'm talking about Lima. Why would she think it's ok to use bam's image in her vr treatment? Why not?

Goodcurbs

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2022, 10:28:30 AM »
get your head out of the mud bro. also stop making youtube videos.
Ok, Steve-O

Goodcurbs

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2022, 10:29:21 AM »
opportunist youtubers are the worst. you can tell in the first two minutes he was not watching this as it was happening
Seems like Lima is the opportunist and that you are Steve-O

dannyprovolone

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2022, 10:47:23 AM »
bro you are fried

Goodcurbs

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2022, 10:55:06 AM »
bro you are fried
At the peak, during jackass they had him on 18 prescription drugs at once. I find that very hard to believe. If that's true, than this is really bad and I'm shocked the doctor prescribing 18 drugs still has a medical license with it being all over tmz.  He lists off a ton of drugs in that interview. If he was on all those at once then it's definitely criminal. Nobody should be on all those drugs at one time. Concerta is basically Adderall and he was given Klonopin, Gabapentin,  Lithium, Seraquil, depacote, risperidone, zyprexa, etc. trazadone for sleep. Everyone in there gets trazadone for sleep. I don't know why there is even a fuss about Adderall. Steve-O is not a doctor. Concerta is basically Adderall, and Klonopin is basically valium. Bams a guinea pig. There ARE laws advocating for the participation in your own treatment. This lawyer making videos specializes in conservatorships. Why have we just started hearing about this recently? Conservatorships? Oh, it's that thing where a private individual uses the law to decide you're not capable of managing your own affairs and uses the law to confiscate ownership of not only your belongings but your actions as well.  Maybe it happens more often with the elderly and incapacitated, but now someone with a lot of wealth, fame, or notoriety is being used as a model for how the government or a private individual can sanction someone's identity. Bam is being programmed to tell the camera what it needs to hear. Lima and Steve-O are the programmers. Gross Hollywood types that have sunk their bloody teeth into their prey. Steve-O is creepy pathetic. Anyone see that creepy video where he tried to hook up with Dan Corrigan's girl? Steve-O is a foul disgusting pile of shit.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 11:06:14 AM by Goodcurbs »

dannyprovolone

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM »
goodcurbs = cheetah sheets ?

Goodcurbs

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2022, 11:09:44 AM »
I shouldn't be wasting a post over this, trying to provide quality over quantity here. Steve-O, what do you mean cheetah sheets? What does that even mean? I looked it up on Google and found bed sheets? Cheetah sheets? If artificial intelligence has nothing to say about cheetah sheets, I'll assume it's some weird inside joke inside your head and you really have nothing to contribute here, so you can just leave my post and go beat off somewhere else.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
Bam also has a habit of lying and/or embellishing the truth, especially when it comes to shifting blame onto others. As such, I would take his list of medications with a grain of salt. That said, are you sure you’re ok, my dude?

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2022, 11:33:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
trying to provide quality over quantity here.
This just simply isn’t true.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 12:04:48 PM by Gene_Harrogate »

Get hungry on it!

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2022, 11:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I shouldn't be wasting a post over this, trying to provide quality over quantity here. Steve-O, what do you mean cheetah sheets? What does that even mean? I looked it up on Google and found bed sheets? Cheetah sheets? If artificial intelligence has nothing to say about cheetah sheets, I'll assume it's some weird inside joke inside your head and you really have nothing to contribute here, so you can just leave my post and go beat off somewhere else.

it means ur of yr gourd like a former user here that posted as frenetically as you do

Goodcurbs

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2022, 12:16:35 PM »
Bam also has a habit of lying and/or embellishing the truth, especially when it comes to shifting blame onto others. As such, I would take his list of medications with a grain of salt. That said, are you sure you’re ok, my dude?
Yes Janus I am ok. A similar situation occured with me in Tulsa Oklahoma where I guy named Michael Paul Mason wrote a book called Head Cases and ran a local newspaper called This Land Press. Not a doctor or mental health professional. I did a lot of business with a Leroy Chapman a writer for the mag. When business went south the editor who wrote the book head cases found my family and contacted them and told him he was an expert and that I was suffering brain damage, possibly from skateboarding. I didn't really know who he was at the time, but he also called an organization called copes, the mental health cops on me. I was kinda drinking a lot talking shit on the mag and the guy lee roy at the bar cause he scammed me out of a bunch of money. This guy covered my car in tampons cause I was talking trash on him at the bar and he got the editor to call my sister at work to get my dad's number. This writer guy kinda knew my dad. Also the copes people thought I was solid and good to go and revealed that it was this guy mike mason that contacted them to come rifle through all my shit. I got locked up for 3 weeks still cause my family wanted nothing to do with it and just had me locked up. I'd been locked up once before but didn't know much, you just keep learning what that system is about. "Mental health" got out, split to Pittsburgh and haven't spoken to my family in a decade. I lost a lot of my civil liberties. I'm a lower class citizen. I found out the guy filed a protective order against me after it happened. I had a lawyer friend look into it for me, now the DA of juvenile cases there. Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications. I'm skeptical of vr treatment for treating "mental disorders". I bet Andrew Huberman would tell him to get some sunlight and stay off the fake dopamine. What is this clockwork orange tech they're using bam's image for treatment anyways? Showing homeless people video reality of skid row with bams image on a billboard? Seems like a foul ball to me. Why doesn't Steve-O just shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business? It's all about motives and I get that. I see what motivates people. Everyone here so down on scientology but all agree that this Lima cunt knows what's best for Bam. Sorry for the backdrop, but wanted to provide some context. Create a reality for yourself where there is no chance that anyone can use psychiatry to lock you up. This is the future. This is our future. What the fuck is bi polar really anyways? I've been studying it for over a decade and it still sounds like a bunch of made up choose your own adventure bullshit. I know it's something that the law can use against you if you've been "diagnosed". All you got to do is write a peer reviewed paper to get a disorder approved? Bams in the system. All I'm saying. Wouldn't give a fuck, couldn't give a fuck if I honestly didn't think all bam wants to do is skate. He could be a major piece of shit, but what's happening here is not exactly great. This popularizing mental health culture, medicalizing behavior, diagnosing everyone interact with.... Ok. Ok. Let's try to learn how to advocate for ourselves here. Am I ok? Are you sad? Do you feel sick? Do you need help? Do you have thoughts of hurting yourself or others? Suggestive violence. These terms are being weaponized to strip away human, civil, and  constitutional rights. When you ask me if I'm ok? I naturally view that as a possible threat based on my experiences.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2022, 12:17:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Why are you even on my post? Everything you post is trash. Go post somewhere else.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2022, 12:21:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

it means ur of yr gourd like a former user here that posted as frenetically as you do
Frenetically? You know how some skaters have poor trick selection? Well...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 12:28:49 PM by Goodcurbs »

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2022, 12:21:55 PM »
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2022, 12:22:05 PM »
apes gonna be so pissed

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2022, 12:33:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Why are you even on my post? Everything you post is trash. Go post somewhere else.
You’re totally right dude, you keep it up with all this “quality” content. 😂

Get hungry on it!

Goodcurbs

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2022, 12:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
You’re totally right dude, you keep it up with all this “quality” content. 😂
As long as you continue to consume it. Even if my posts are old, they usually make it back to the top. You don't ever have anything relevant to contribute. Just here for a free lunch. A filthy rodent looking for a breadcrumb to chew on.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2022, 01:38:19 PM »
sounds like you need some prescription drugs

Goodcurbs

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2022, 01:43:18 PM »
https://youtu.be/-aonAdBDTg4  This Lima giving off strong Elizabeth Holmes vibes. No license, no credentials, fake it til you make it type. Get a celebrity client to provide credibility for a product that has never been proven efficient at anything it claims to do. The other person she tried to exploit for credibility is dead.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2022, 01:43:59 PM »
sounds like you need some prescription drugs
Which ones, Steve-O?

Goodcurbs

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2022, 01:53:40 PM »

copy and post in your neighborhood
we can do this together
Skaters Supporting Skaters

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
…are you sure you’re ok, my dude?
[close]
Yes Janus I am ok. 
I was suffering brain damage, possibly from skateboarding.
I got locked up for 3 weeks.
I'd been locked up once before.
I lost a lot of my civil liberties.
I found out the guy filed a protective order against me. 
Guys, he’s fine.
Don’t worry about him: he’s doing great.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2022, 02:09:59 PM »
dudes def not doing fine

dannyprovolone

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2022, 02:12:34 PM »
he must first educate himself about the ancient language of striggoli