Author Topic: Free Bam!  (Read 18262 times)

Goodcurbs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Free Bam!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2022, 02:23:51 PM »
dudes def not doing fine
Get off my post. You're definitely my least favorite person here. You started that slappy curb discussion and you can't even slappy.

Royce Lopez

• Rep: 8
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2022, 02:46:03 PM »
I think the name for Bams alphabet is brilliant…. I like to think he got the idea from those alphabet pasta’s

cky enthusiast

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2022, 02:51:33 PM »
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
Get off my post. You're definitely my least favorite person here. You started that slappy curb discussion and you can't even slappy.

not only can i slappy but i have a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2022, 02:55:04 PM »
i love slappies

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2022, 02:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
Frankly, THIS is probably the best reason to start a thread.
Or do you start threads just to shout into the abyss?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

TheDingus

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2022, 03:08:40 PM »
Think this goodcurbs person might need the Florida shuffle. 😵‍💫 cuckoo!

Goodcurbs

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2022, 03:16:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes def not doing fine
[close]
[close]
Frankly, THIS is probably the best reason to start a thread.
Or do you start threads just to shout into the abyss?
It's not really shouting into the abyss if it's viewed thousands of times. There's only so much I can talk about curb slapping but I have an insta and YouTube channel to match this account. I posted clips featuring the 3 main curbs worth skating in Seattle will post seaskate soon. I slap on an 8" ishod with Powell dragons. I will try and front slap 50 going 20 miles an hour and grind 40 ft. I used to be on the dlx messageboard a bunch back in the day. I don't think anyone should be talking shit on here unless they got a couple of clips, actually any clip is good. Otherwise whatever is said is 100% irrelevant and you're just a shit talker hiding behind a screen.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2022, 03:19:30 PM »
You're the problem. You could say nothing at all but you decided to post here and call someone cuckoo! Get the fuck off my post.

TheDingus

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2022, 03:22:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're the problem. You could say nothing at all but you decided to post here and call someone cuckoo! Get the fuck off my post.

No YOU’RE the problem!

Goodcurbs

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
Ok Steve-O

TheDingus

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2022, 03:31:25 PM »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2022, 03:37:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

No YOU’RE the problem!
Lol though, gotta quote that unless he removes it. Observe his tone as he fires back. No! I'm the problem!, He says. Why is that? Cause I'm cuckoo? Crazy? Maybe cuckoo crazy? Is that how you deal with people you disagree with? Try to suggest they are crazy?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2022, 03:39:23 PM »
I don’t know what’s up with you goodcurbs and I am not trying to fault you for caring about this dude. But you ask why us skaters don’t care and here’s why-

Bam hasn’t been a part of skating for going on twenty years. If he belongs to any club it’s washed up MTV stars.
Bam is an asshole. He’s always been an asshole and it seems like he’s only gotten worse.
Not only is he an asshole but he encourages others to be.

So I applaud your empathy, but Bam sucks and that’s why so few of us give a shit what happens to him.

L dog

• Rep: -20
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2022, 03:48:22 PM »
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2022, 04:12:41 PM »
I don’t know what’s up with you goodcurbs and I am not trying to fault you for caring about this dude. But you ask why us skaters don’t care and here’s why-

Bam hasn’t been a part of skating for going on twenty years. If he belongs to any club it’s washed up MTV stars.
Bam is an asshole. He’s always been an asshole and it seems like he’s only gotten worse.

So I applaud your empathy, but Bam sucks and that’s why so few of us give a shit what happens to him.
Well my opinion is very very low IQ, especially dealing with this conservatorship. I have no empathy for Bam as much as I scorn the likes of this Lima character or Steve-Os comments and opinions about it, and how he got himself involved. I didn't fully understand what was going on until Patrick CC uploaded his video and referenced all the work of secret witness. Bam might be a piece of shit, but in this situation, he is the victim of a very corrupt system and opportunistic players, mainly Lima and Steve-O. Steve-O is trash. As much as he's fucked with people I'm surprised his stupid tour bus doesn't get fucked with.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2022, 04:22:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
Yes it started with fluvoxamine at Columbine and has persisted ever since. The ssri are generally something a teenager does not want to be on. Causes ED, weight gain, lack of motivation. You want to get off. Should have never been prescribed, but once you stop your mind is addicted and out of control without them. So when they say they weren't on their meds, well they shouldn't have been on the meds in the first place. The more poor people get diagnosed the more money the pharmaceutical makes because they have contracts and the state pays for all the meds. The reason so many people are homeless is because of the meds. They'll lock you up if you're not taking court ordered medications the state pays for. They're usually very expensive.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2022, 04:35:44 PM »
OP for sure needs to put the bumps away.

TheDingus

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2022, 08:55:47 PM »

Or get back on their meds.

Mazzer

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2022, 09:33:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Well my opinion is very very low IQ, especially dealing with this conservatorship. I have no empathy for Bam as much as I scorn the likes of this Lima character or Steve-Os comments and opinions about it, and how he got himself involved. I didn't fully understand what was going on until Patrick CC uploaded his video and referenced all the work of secret witness. Bam might be a piece of shit, but in this situation, he is the victim of a very corrupt system and opportunistic players, mainly Lima and Steve-O. Steve-O is trash. As much as he's fucked with people I'm surprised his stupid tour bus doesn't get fucked with.

I agree.  He does look like he's being lit up.  "oh thank you my conservator we've had a hell of a year, thank you" tells you all you need to know.  He looks and sounds super fucked up in every way possible, so obviously all this "treatment" isn't working.  I wish he could figure out a way to just be the guy who just got out of Finland on a little personal trainer retreat and is hitting Barcy for two weeks on the way home, do an interview or two and keep getting element checks like tom petty, get home somewhere out of his childhood town and privately do a year or two of mania and then start the process again.  Bam's an asshole well im pretty sure he didn't give steve-o shit when he's running around doing hundreds of whip-its once , and now stevo-o has an agent or whatever the fuck is going on and bam is a personal revenge hit for content.  Obviously when Bam got kicked out of the new movie cause he's basically unsightly, his agent probably dropped him, and that's when and how the vultures moved in on him.  Call whatever words things words you want but when he can't read stuff on the internet, he's obviously at least some kind of prisoner, and it's obvious they're doing the move-the-goal posts treatment to him, which yeah i'd be curious to know if anyone actually thinks that's advisable for anything other than milking the cow

Mazzer

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2022, 09:48:50 PM »
He didn't commit a crime and he has to "escape" treatment to go get a beer, and his punishment is oh, that's another six months you silly.  If the money hasn't run dry by now it shows he didn't blow it all too much beyond his means, which says a lot.  It's probably getting close I would imagine.  Saying he's an asshole isn't in the same ballpark as imprisoning someone

Goodcurbs

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2022, 10:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Or get back on their meds.
Ok Steve-O

Goodcurbs

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2022, 11:23:25 PM »

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2022, 11:27:46 PM »

nothing's been the since same

lysdexia

• Rep: 5
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2022, 11:29:12 PM »
man, this is some fucking cooked nonsense, and the comments on those youtube videos are downright terrfiying

OP, you need to stay off the internet my dude, it's frying your brain

Weeb_poser

• Rep: 0
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2022, 11:38:42 PM »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2022, 11:41:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
stay off my post if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I am not your dude.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2022, 11:54:03 PM »
man, this is some fucking cooked nonsense, and the comments on those youtube videos are downright terrfiying

I didn't see any comments that were out of hand on any of the videos. Secret witness is doing good work.

Weeb_poser

• Rep: 0
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2022, 12:49:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
stay off my post if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I am not your dude.

Sorry about that my guy.

Would you accept strigolli as worthwhile content?
♐︎◆︎♍︎🙵 ♌︎♋︎❍︎

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2022, 03:44:33 AM »

homicidalpsychojunglecat

• Rep: 15
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2022, 04:53:30 AM »
Expand Quote
goodcurbs = cheetah sheets ?
[close]
I shouldn't be wasting a post over this, trying to provide quality over quantity here. Steve-O, what do you mean cheetah sheets? What does that even mean? I looked it up on Google and found bed sheets? Cheetah sheets? If artificial intelligence has nothing to say about cheetah sheets, I'll assume it's some weird inside joke inside your head and you really have nothing to contribute here, so you can just leave my post and go beat off somewhere else.

This response is all the evidence you need. This thread's good in its own way