Author Topic: Free Bam!  (Read 18257 times)

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 126
Re: Free Bam!
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2022, 11:14:31 PM »
increasingly convinced everyone on slap is a bot (myself included)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2022, 12:11:27 AM »
Yeah, medication is bad.  Buncha Steve-o's...

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2022, 07:31:13 AM »
bam is cancelled >:(

kabi

« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2022, 07:48:15 AM »
do NOT free bam

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2022, 08:07:55 AM »

This is a dream. Wake up.

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -480
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2022, 11:20:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
[close]
SSRIs keep me alive, i'm grateful for them.
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.
[close]

SSRIs are definitely not addictive
, but you know what has some REALLY gnarly long term side effects? Depression.

You did get at least one thing right though.
[close]
Spoken like a true pharmaceutical rep.
[close]

Spoken like a true idiot.
[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.
[close]

not invalidating what you went through but people get off SSRIs all the time without having to sit in a dark room cradling themselves.  your anecdotal experience is not the norm whatsoever.  stahhp

Brainzaps Are weird, but if you wanna feel weird things try restless legs syndrome. That shit makes you go insane. Itchy, zappy, shaky electrocuting hyperactivity while you’re dead tired and all you wanna do is sleep. Can also be triggered by anti depressants.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2022, 11:28:51 AM »
This honky rides a zonkey.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2022, 11:32:26 AM »
we all live in the same simulation. everyone is an NPC
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2022, 11:40:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thousands of dollars worth of subsidized court ordered medications. It's not a system anyone should be a part of and the reason that there are school shootings. The pharmaceutical companies never get charged with any of the school shootings or deaths caused by these medications.
[close]

yeah basically every school shooter is on some kind of psych med. and we now know that the serotonin theory of depression is wrong so following that fact we can assume SSRIs are useless. millions of people are on these bullshit zombie drugs and the pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of their suffering.
[close]
[close]
People do like them. I recommend taking a different approach and try focusing on sunlight, water, and sleep. Controlling you're own dopamine.' I shouldn't be recommend anything cause, not a doctor, but from my understanding SSRIs are very addictive and can have long term side effects'   The world needs to listen to skateboarders and most of you here especially Wane Brady sound like idiots. We have people in our community like Andrew Huberman. There are people like this Wane Brady, nobody knows nothing about running his mouth about having a clean bill of mental health from a licensed professional. What do you think about that? He thinks he's better than you, cause you need an SSRI to survive. He thinks you are beneath him. He's on all my posts running his mouth.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

As someone who has been off and on SSRIs over the past 10 years, I can say they are the textbook definition of addictive, even if they don't provide an instant narcotic like change in brain chemistry. Everyone's brain is different but the facts are you have to take them every single day at the same time to achieve the affect they are intended for, and if you stop cold turkey you experience some of the worst withdrawal side effects of any drug, narcotic or not.

I am not on them now, but it took me 3 tries to get off them last year because of how unbearable the withdrawals were; headaches, muscle aches, insomnia, and the worst part were the brain zaps. If you've never experienced a brain zap you should be very thankful. I literally had to sit in a dark room with as little movement as possible so they did not get triggered.

I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Your whole brain feels like it's being shocked and it radiates through your whole body. They lasted for 8 weeks too!!!! I was only on one medication. I can't imagine being on 13.

With all that being said, though, SSRIs have helped me through some extremely difficult times in my life. I am not demonizing them, however, they do come with some hefty fines to pay. There's no such thing as a biological free lunch.
[close]

not invalidating what you went through but people get off SSRIs all the time without having to sit in a dark room cradling themselves.  your anecdotal experience is not the norm whatsoever.  stahhp
[close]

Brainzaps Are weird, but if you wanna feel weird things try restless legs syndrome. That shit makes you go insane. Itchy, zappy, shaky electrocuting hyperactivity while you’re dead tired and all you wanna do is sleep. Can also be triggered by anti depressants.

I dated a girl who had restless leg syndrome she wasn't on any anti depressants, it was horrible. It seemed to happen more often if she was over tired.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2022, 12:19:36 PM »
update: bam is now in rehab forever and will never be let out

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2022, 01:27:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I dated a girl who had restless leg syndrome she wasn't on any anti depressants, it was horrible. It seemed to happen more often if she was over tired.

She had the jimmy legs?

Royce Lopez

• Rep: 8
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2022, 02:21:44 PM »
Thank god for the hatchery

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -480
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2022, 12:15:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Tell her to take a vitamin B complex, especially B12. Doctors don’t tell you that, they only give you a Parkinson med. it made it much better for me.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2022, 01:12:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Tell her to take a vitamin B complex, especially B12. Doctors don’t tell you that, they only give you a Parkinson med. it made it much better for me.

I haven't spoke to her in 8 years.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2022, 01:19:02 AM »
Sometimes I wish I had the means and lack of responsibility to attend rehab. But here I am drinking cheap vodka and farting hot dogs into a pleather, duct tape-patched computer chair.

SSRIs are also dogshit and I regret taking every one of them. Especially being allowed to be put on them when I was 13 years old.

Bam is a kook but hopefully, he can find peace. The dude hit his head trying the lamest trick on that vert ramp also. That can't help his condition surely.

Mallie

• Rep: 32
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2022, 01:31:43 AM »
Thank god for the hatchery

Without it, we'd all be...I don't know where we would be.

The moral of the story is - don't fuck with uncle Bam when he's drinking.
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2022, 10:48:06 PM »

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2022, 04:45:51 AM »
wow what a useful and educational video :) :) :)

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2022, 10:35:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I haven't spoke to her in 8 years.

this may be your way back in. now she doesn’t have to be the one who got away.

slap: a true love story.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2022, 12:16:00 PM »
SSRIs are good for me I just need
1. An open and honest psych willing to listen to you (impossible to find)
2. A good therapist (do not ever do a med that could make you crazy without therapy)
3. Two or three chill and/or stable years to try different meds because they all take 6 months to start working and a ton of time to get off
4. Medication coverage from your insurance
These are not easy things to acquire but without them the happy pills seem more of a hassle than a help (to me)
Meds are just one leg of a chair of getting better and you might not even need them to "get help." Stools often have 3 legs. You just gotta find out what works for you and stick to it as hard as you can. Unlike meds, therapy doesn't stay in your body for months so it's an even lower barrier of entry. It's always worth checking out, giving some time to it.

It's also good to know what your valid response to a kook doctor is vs your illness making you avoid working on it

For me Zoloft gives me emotional space to deploy the things I'm learning in therapy and AA IRL without overwhelming myself, so I can work and have functional relationships as I grow
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2022, 12:51:35 PM »
Jess Margera Twitter speaking truth to the Vinny guy today.  Jess trying to find somewhere new for him to go, saying Bams drunk rn.

Doosh215

• Rep: 61
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2022, 06:32:04 PM »
SSRIs are good for me I just need
1. An open and honest psych willing to listen to you (impossible to find)
2. A good therapist (do not ever do a med that could make you crazy without therapy)
3. Two or three chill and/or stable years to try different meds because they all take 6 months to start working and a ton of time to get off
4. Medication coverage from your insurance
These are not easy things to acquire but without them the happy pills seem more of a hassle than a help (to me)
Meds are just one leg of a chair of getting better and you might not even need them to "get help." Stools often have 3 legs. You just gotta find out what works for you and stick to it as hard as you can. Unlike meds, therapy doesn't stay in your body for months so it's an even lower barrier of entry. It's always worth checking out, giving some time to it.

It's also good to know what your valid response to a kook doctor is vs your illness making you avoid working on it

For me Zoloft gives me emotional space to deploy the things I'm learning in therapy and AA IRL without overwhelming myself, so I can work and have functional relationships as I grow

I've been on Zoloft for a few years. I know some people that were hesitant to start taking something due to the cost but people should know you don't even need your insurance to cover meds to get on SSRIs. They're dirt cheap even without insurance. I have insurance but I don't even use it for meds and they're like $5 a month even without insurance.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2022, 07:40:59 PM »
MTV wants your ass you best be ready to fight or die
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2022, 07:55:41 PM »
Sometimes I wish I had the means and lack of responsibility to attend rehab. But here I am drinking cheap vodka and farting hot dogs into a pleather, duct tape-patched computer chair.

This was hard to read. You'd be surprised at what you're capable of when you set and achieve goals, and stop wishing them. Drinking only makes it harder. Not trying to tell you or anyone what to do, but you'd be shocked at your capabilities.

Bless

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2022, 09:31:28 PM »
bam is still fully canceled with no chance of ever getting out

nevrwasben

« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2022, 09:36:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This was hard to read. You'd be surprised at what you're capable of when you set and achieve goals, and stop wishing them. Drinking only makes it harder. Not trying to tell you or anyone what to do, but you'd be shocked at your capabilities.

Bless
Fuck
@Albatras speaking truth
For real for real

Goodcurbs

« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2022, 10:02:13 PM »
For those following that surprise witness, she's often talking about human rights and due process. I had to look up human rights to make sure that scientology isn't the only thing that Google identifies through it's searches. Scientology has an organization called the commission on human rights. They'll defend you in some of these situations of gaslighting. They're very anti psychiatry, which I can get down with. I like their little anti depressants pamphlet with the gun and the school. I came across this as well. There's nothing that guarantees these protection from mental disorders. I'm sure many of you will be happy when religion is banned and religious people will be classified mental defects. https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universal-declaration-of-human-rights article 2 does not include those suffering from mental disorders or what the DSM and legislation categorized as mental defects until the language was changed. I don't think it was that long ago. marginalized groups fought hard against psychiatry classifying their behaviors, lifestyle choices, sexual preference as mental disorders to avoid what they are calling these probate situations which are very similar to slavery.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 10:09:56 PM by Goodcurbs »

Goodcurbs

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2022, 10:14:15 PM »

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2022, 10:32:17 PM »
https://www.oise.utoronto.ca/oise/News/Bonnie_Burstow_Scholarship.html

Hey I live like a 3 minute skate from there. Has a really nice double set out front.

Welpok

• Rep: 11
« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2022, 11:29:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bless
Like the saying goes, "one day or day one"
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco