Author Topic: Bronze TV Channel 56 9/19/22  (Read 5916 times)

SpuytenDuvyilEphemera

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -173
Re: Bronze TV Channel 56 9/19/22
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2022, 05:10:30 AM »
Awesome, really enjoyed this one.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2022, 05:22:27 AM »
That was super sick per usual. I confused Sean Paul with Shawn powers at first and was like wtf he got actually good

Not a fan of the first guy honestly, despite having a mean fs feeble on a ledge.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2022, 05:45:39 AM »
That felt like watching a 411 and it's about time.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2022, 06:12:55 AM »
Bronze has the best flow team of any brand in skating. It’s shocking how few of them are properly hooked up.

Also I could do without the breaking glass bottles with indoor “bowling”. I don’t need visual confirmation of them being complete tools, that vibe comes thru loud and clear in the skating. Still like Bronze tho, just lay off the idiot antics. Leave that shit for the middle schoolers.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2022, 06:15:20 AM »
did nick ferro just never go anywhere board wise? he rips but who is he on?
he's missing

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2022, 07:04:44 AM »
is Buggy really 6'3''?

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2022, 07:18:08 AM »
Bronze has the best flow team of any brand in skating. It’s shocking how few of them are properly hooked up.

Also I could do without the breaking glass bottles with indoor “bowling”. I don’t need visual confirmation of them being complete tools, that vibe comes thru loud and clear in the skating. Still like Bronze tho, just lay off the idiot antics. Leave that shit for the middle schoolers.

bowling glass bottles indoors while partying at a private residence are idiot antics? - did you have fun in your 20s?

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2022, 07:37:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

bowling glass bottles indoors while partying at a private residence are idiot antics? - did you have fun in your 20s?

Yeah it is. Sorry bro I didn’t spend my 20’s breaking glass bottles in air bnbs. Bet you they didn’t clean that shit up either. Getting fucked up and breaking shit is the most basic ass middle schooler antics you can do. But most skaters never mature past the age of 17 so it’s not surprising, just lame and makes them looks like tools IMO. Down vote me all you want but you can party and not be on some agro break stuff vibes. Idk I just don’t relate to that shit so it comes off as idiotic.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2022, 07:47:54 AM »
clip was incredible. what a footage machine they've created with this crew. and the b-roll is still so funny and so original

more of this forever

that first dude Mark is sick and that line at abc was probably best clip in the video, but Quasi is a team of elite cool guys. He looks kinda awkward, and some may say is noseslide to crook heavy trick selection is wack. Dude kind of looks like this guy in my city that is all PC and outwardly feminist acting to pick up chicks ala wolf in sheeps clothing

what in the fuck is this post  ???

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2022, 09:19:11 AM »
Humenik is dope.  Is it just me, or does it look like he skates a smaller wheelbase than most? I could be tripping, it just looks like his board is tiny.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2022, 09:37:11 AM »
Sick video. Peep the link, someone put some work into those commercials, love it.

http://www.americanhardwareandriserpadinstallation.com/
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2022, 09:40:57 AM »
Sick video. Peep the link, someone put some work into those commercials, love it.

Im trying to get that powder

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2022, 09:51:22 AM »
Well, those George flavored bolts aren’t gonna help my setup madness.

6" bolts will cure that madness
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2022, 11:41:23 AM »

Would have been way sicker with clips of them quietly reading and making their beds.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2022, 11:59:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah it is. Sorry bro I didn’t spend my 20’s breaking glass bottles in air bnbs. Bet you they didn’t clean that shit up either. Getting fucked up and breaking shit is the most basic ass middle schooler antics you can do. But most skaters never mature past the age of 17 so it’s not surprising, just lame and makes them looks like tools IMO. Down vote me all you want but you can party and not be on some agro break stuff vibes. Idk I just don’t relate to that shit so it comes off as idiotic.

not going to kook you, but I am surprised you double downed so hard.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2022, 12:13:35 PM »
poor lil airbnb  :-[

thebacker

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2022, 12:35:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

go back to reddit

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2022, 12:57:46 PM »
Quasi is taking a page from crailtap and sleeping on some heavy hitters. Letting Mark and Nick Matthews slip by is a move they will one day regret. John Rowe is sick but I don't picking him over the younger guys was a smart move.

not a go at you personally, but just a general thing i see on here a lot. how ya'll nerdy enough to sign up and post on a skateboarding message board and not acknowledge there's a lot more to getting on a skateboard company than just being good at skating?

dilbert1

• Rep: 141
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2022, 01:01:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Would have been way sicker with clips of them quietly reading and making their beds.

Monastic 56k

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2022, 02:35:24 PM »
great video. first dude has some really unique tricks / flow. the skits / editing was on point.

i was wondering if anyone would mention that. as i was watching the video i saw that domain and gl1academy.com pop up. i realized no one had registered them, which had me wondering if this video got dropped early by accident before bronze could set something up on em.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2022, 07:03:51 PM »
Actually surprised you don’t already own every domain associated with the GL1 Travis

On Video montages in this were all time. Mark is amazing. Every Josh Wilson clip is a blessing.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2022, 10:44:40 PM »
absolutely mesmerizing and nicely executed, hopefully this becomes a recurring series for thrasher

Definitely seems like that’s the case. Good on Thrasher for supporting Bronze and Atlantic Drift. Starting off with Humienek in this was perfect.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

fried

• Rep: 49
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2022, 10:48:54 PM »
Expand Quote
absolutely mesmerizing and nicely executed, hopefully this becomes a recurring series for thrasher
[close]

Definitely seems like that’s the case. Good on Thrasher for supporting Bronze and Atlantic Drift. Starting off with Humienek in this was perfect.

Would be a good crew for a thrasher series.

Also I heard the next Atlantic drift episode might be the last…
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 12:02:57 AM by fried »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2022, 05:33:51 AM »
every bronze edit rules and this was no different. also one of their funniest vids. i got almost tim and eric vibes from those voiceovers.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2022, 05:57:35 AM »
They really have the format on lock, that was awesome all around

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2022, 06:05:25 AM »
Mark Humienek for #SOTY
I need a coffee

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2022, 06:26:15 AM »
Mark's part is a reminder to always root for the underdog.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2022, 12:40:47 PM »
Humenik is dope.  Is it just me, or does it look like he skates a smaller wheelbase than most? I could be tripping, it just looks like his board is tiny.

Humienek I think? Not sure how to pronounce his name.
But man, I can't pinpoint why exactly but he looks hella in control of his board. Almost like he is just lying on his couch and playing xbox. But in vertical position.
IG: @flowterspace

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2022, 01:28:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But man, I can't pinpoint why exactly but he looks hella in control of his board. Almost like he is just lying on his couch and playing xbox. But in vertical position.

Super chill style.  “Humienik” is the correct spelling, my bad.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He has a Bunt episode where he pronounces it.

Dude has the sickest style and doesn’t miss on trick selection.
p-shuvs and v-flips