Author Topic: WTS Tensor ATG 5.75 trucks  (Read 298 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
WTS Tensor ATG 5.75 trucks
« on: September 22, 2022, 02:48:46 AM »
8.5" axle
55mm tall
ATG geometry

These are the raw aluminums (not alloys), so the same truck as the mag lights except made from standard truck metal. If you want the benefits of the ATG but are concerned about the durability of magnesium then this is your truck.

Skated once or twice for about 20 minutes total. They aren't even broken in yet. They felt heavy and hard to pop on the 8.38 hockey deck I was skating them on but I'm old, weak, and a gigantic baby about high trucks.

Free set of 52mm 95a mini logo "hybrid" A-cut (conical) wheels and partially rusted out bearings included.

$25 + shipping. Hmu with your address for a shipping quote, I use USPS's calculator to estimate but since it's trucks the worst case scenario would probably be a medium flat rate box which is about $15.

Cardiel deck is still available as well.

Sold
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 10:22:56 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

JJ_Skates

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 15
Re: WTS Tensor ATG 5.75 trucks
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 07:29:12 PM »
Hey, can you comment on the tightness of the turn on the ATG's? I skate my trucks on the tighter side of medium and don't really need a lot of "carvi-ness" from a truck.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 07:42:40 AM »
Hey, can you comment on the tightness of the turn on the ATG's? I skate my trucks on the tighter side of medium and don't really need a lot of "carvi-ness" from a truck.

ATG's have a pretty stable and responsive turn. They're a taller truck so they have a pretty deep turn but it's not what I'd call carve-y. The stock bushings are interlocking, so that keeps things pretty snappy. A lot of people swap in bones bushings which also tend to be pretty responsive, but I don't mind the stock bushings once they're broken in. I skate film mediums in my ATG mag lights but those make them a little more surfy and have their own set of issues, mainly temperature related.

So yeah, basically I'd say they feel closer to a thunder than an indy. I really dig the ATG turn and I usually don't like tall or wobbly trucks.

JJ_Skates

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 08:14:07 AM »
I like taller trucks so this should be great for me. I'm on Stage 11's with Bones Hardcore bushing. I think the mag lights are too light so this should be spot on. If these are still available when I get paid this Friday I'll shoot you a pm.

JJ_Skates

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 11:28:49 AM »
Hey brotha, if you still have those trucks I'm down to shoot you some money via PayPal right now. Just PM me if you still got em'.