Author Topic: Nigel Being Sued for Attacking Someone  (Read 11921 times)

TurdyBird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
Re: Nigel Being Sued for Attacking Someone
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2022, 08:31:40 PM »
Haha two 8 balls? Yo it’s called a quarter. Either way, legend. Makes it better you used “two 8 balls”.

Dude suggesting Nigel traded product over it haha. You realize dude makes enough money to not rely on a product trade?

If it was for real over a short bag, it must have been for a Hosoi/Tapas amount.

The stuff overall sucks but I don’t judge people for doing it. If I was Nigel, I’d probably have already lost all my sponsors early on, but I’m  bp2
The chillest1

Welpok

• Rep: 12
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2022, 11:19:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Maybe the bag was short, and Nigel came back to confront the dude. If you drop the bag, and it’s lost, that’s on you. No doubt someone is gonna come up on it and think it’s their lucky day.

Or legit, he left his wallet there
[close]

[close]

lol
Giving me yeah right koston vibes here
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

djoekr

• Rep: 294
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2022, 12:33:46 AM »
There’s no way he has a coke habit skating at that level, that shit ruins you. I’d guess it was his wallet with a lot of cash.

Someone shot footy of Nyjah confronting him about his lost wallet

Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2022, 04:56:35 AM »
Hahaha
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Welpok

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2022, 08:45:01 AM »
Expand Quote
There’s no way he has a coke habit skating at that level, that shit ruins you. I’d guess it was his wallet with a lot of cash.
[close]

This is exactly how I imagined it. Masterpiece.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2022, 09:29:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
This is exactly how I imagined it. Masterpiece.

So good hahahaha
“You fucking son of a bitch”

Mickey Knox

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2022, 09:46:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

watch baker 2g and then get back to us
[close]

For real.  You aren’t familiar with skateboarding, are you?  Mickey Knox is a NKOTB

Dude nobody in Baker 2g era is coming close to Nyjah on his worst day aside from Reynolds and even that part doesn’t compare to when he sobered up. Pretty sure baker makers stem from late night booger sugar legs, no way your switch heel tailing Oceanside with coke in your system.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 11:37:50 AM by Mickey Knox »

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2022, 09:49:22 AM »
Where was the dudes place? El Segundo?
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

cky enthusiast

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »
Where was the dudes place? El Segundo?

i left my cocaine in el segundo

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2022, 10:42:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Someone photoshop Chase Webb and Sinner in this foto

dannyprovolone

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2022, 12:03:00 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2022, 01:00:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

For real.  You aren’t familiar with skateboarding, are you?  Mickey Knox is a NKOTB
[close]

Dude nobody in Baker 2g era is coming close to Nyjah on his worst day aside from Reynolds and even that part doesn’t compare to when he sobered up. Pretty sure baker makers stem from late night booger sugar legs, no way your switch heel tailing Oceanside with coke in your system.

Look man, you seem a little wet behind the ears so I'm not gonna kook you this time but if you ever disrespect my man Jim Greco like that, ooooh you gonna get it.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2022, 02:12:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look man, you seem a little wet behind the ears so I'm not gonna kook you this time but if you ever disrespect my man Jim Greco like that, ooooh you gonna get it.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2022, 11:06:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

So I must assume you still think the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus are real

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -79
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2022, 12:34:22 AM »
This guy thinks being on coke makes your legs not work. Motherfucker I watched my buddy run like 100 feet up a 40 degree incline to take a single hit of a blunt just to run back down and do it again 5 minutes later. You’re thinking of alcohol.

Mickey Knox

« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2022, 05:24:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So I must assume you still think the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus are real
And I assume you all have never done cocaine which is a good thing but a few nights in a row on that shit fucks with your coordination and drive for weeks. I can’t stand Nyjah but you’d have to be slow to not acknowledge he’s been a top ten skater in the world for over a decade now and obviously takes decent enough care of himself.

Mickey Knox

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2022, 05:33:09 AM »
This guy thinks being on coke makes your legs not work. Motherfucker I watched my buddy run like 100 feet up a 40 degree incline to take a single hit of a blunt just to run back down and do it again 5 minutes later. You’re thinking of alcohol.
What the fuck, you think your friend running up a hill and hitting a blunt is the same as controlling a skateboard. I’ve gotten some of my best clips on at least a a six pack but try to snort a gram and land a tre flip, it doesn’t work man.

Mickey Knox

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2022, 05:53:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Kook me I don’t give a fuck, baker 3 is my favorite video of all time if that’s any consolation. I love Greco but he’d be the first to tell you his skill isn’t touching prime Nyjah. He basically kflipped into his ender in baker 2g first try if you think the Hollywood 16 and Willshire 15 are comparable. I’d much rather watch an old baker vid than anything Nyjah puts out but you can’t deny that kind of skill. At least Nyjah isn’t filming clips on fake Steve Berra handrails.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2022, 05:53:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What the fuck, you think your friend running up a hill and hitting a blunt is the same as controlling a skateboard. I’ve gotten some of my best clips on at least a a six pack but try to snort a gram and land a tre flip, it doesn’t work man.

Darryl Strawberry won four World Series rings and multiple batting titles while regularly using cocaine. You think Nyjah couldn’t catch a tre flip, but Darryl could hit a baseball traveling at 100 mph over 400 ft coked up?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2022, 06:20:57 AM »

YOU STUMBLE UPON MY MAD MAX KINK NOW IM STANDING UP LIKE MY NAME IS DIRK.

Those guys are in my gang!!!! Yes. Nigel as Assless Chaps!!!! I wanna be chained to his bike yesterday!!! YES LETS GO

Also take way that kids glasses wtf. Give him a new shape or colour or something my god what a kook.

I'd still eruption on that ass tho
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Mickey Knox

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2022, 07:06:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Darryl Strawberry won four World Series rings and multiple batting titles while regularly using cocaine. You think Nyjah couldn’t catch a tre flip, but Darryl could hit a baseball traveling at 100 mph over 400 ft coked up?
You might not want to take the baseball route cause that’s my shit. Darryl strawberry has said multiple times he never used coke during games, it was amphetamines. Shit I’ve read the teams were handing out speed to players back then because that on the other hand does help your coordination.  That dude probably would have come close to hank Aaron’s hr record had it not been for drugs destroying his body, so not the best example to use. It fucks with your ability to heal. Nyjahs out their taking slams that would have ended strawberry’s career on the daily and bouncing back like he never left.
So is there any evidence of Nyjah on the nose beers or do all just make up stories about someone being a cokehead to feel better about your own mediocre life?

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2022, 07:15:06 AM »
whatever amount he's suing for is not worth admitting he got beat up by Nyjah

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 78
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2022, 08:20:29 AM »
People are saying he went back for a bag of coke, but nah, he actually went back to that dudes house to see if he left his integrity there.

quackquack

• Rep: -403
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2022, 08:20:50 AM »
Can somebuddy snort a pile and film a treflip, like a man?
Oh, the places you'll go.

knee surgery

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2022, 09:14:58 AM »
Aurelien Giraud

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2022, 09:39:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
You might not want to take the baseball route cause that’s my shit. Darryl strawberry has said multiple times he never used coke during games, it was amphetamines. Shit I’ve read the teams were handing out speed to players back then because that on the other hand does help your coordination.  That dude probably would have come close to hank Aaron’s hr record had it not been for drugs destroying his body, so not the best example to use. It fucks with your ability to heal. Nyjahs out their taking slams that would have ended strawberry’s career on the daily and bouncing back like he never left.
So is there any evidence of Nyjah on the nose beers or do all just make up stories about someone being a cokehead to feel better about your own mediocre life?

Who said Nyjah had to be using cocaine while competing? My only point was that there are myriad examples of athletes who competed at the highest level of their sport while using hard drugs during or after their competitions. The idea that using cocaine disqualifies you from being an elite is a D.A.R.E. myth. Indeed winners do often use drugs.

As for evidence of "nose beers" (??), I don't really care and have never stated that Nyjah did or didn't do coke, though certainly (allegedly) going to the house of a known cocaine distributor and attacking him over a debt owed isn't really helped the Jah's case.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

quackquack

• Rep: -403
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2022, 10:57:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Aurelien Giraud

ahhh, that's what inspires his many yayo flips
Oh, the places you'll go.

Mickey Knox

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2022, 01:07:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Who said Nyjah had to be using cocaine while competing? My only point was that there are myriad examples of athletes who competed at the highest level of their sport while using hard drugs during or after their competitions. The idea that using cocaine disqualifies you from being an elite is a D.A.R.E. myth. Indeed winners do often use drugs.

As for evidence of "nose beers" (??), I don't really care and have never stated that Nyjah did or didn't do coke, though certainly (allegedly) going to the house of a known cocaine distributor and attacking him over a debt owed isn't really helped the Jah's case.
Name one person who was the best at their sport for an extended period of time while using cocaine regularly. I’m not talking about competing, I’m saying Nyjah level winning everything there is to win best. They don’t fucking exist.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2022, 01:15:43 PM »
Did you cry when Nyjah didn't win the Olympics?
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Fraserjamesjollyjamieson

• Rep: -17
  • Brown 2
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2022, 01:33:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: manysnakes link=topic=123595.msg3869406#msg3869406
date=1664110405
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Name one person who was the best at their sport for an extended period of time while using cocaine regularly. I’m not talking about competing, I’m saying Nyjah level winning everything there is to win best. They don’t fucking exist.

Maradona