Author Topic: Nigel Being Sued for Attacking Someone  (Read 11945 times)

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
Re: Nigel Being Sued for Attacking Someone
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2022, 01:47:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy thinks being on coke makes your legs not work. Motherfucker I watched my buddy run like 100 feet up a 40 degree incline to take a single hit of a blunt just to run back down and do it again 5 minutes later. You’re thinking of alcohol.
[close]
What the fuck, you think your friend running up a hill and hitting a blunt is the same as controlling a skateboard. I’ve gotten some of my best clips on at least a a six pack but try to snort a gram and land a tre flip, it doesn’t work man.
[close]

Darryl Strawberry won four World Series rings and multiple batting titles while regularly using cocaine. You think Nyjah couldn’t catch a tre flip, but Darryl could hit a baseball traveling at 100 mph over 400 ft coked up?
[close]
You might not want to take the baseball route cause that’s my shit. Darryl strawberry has said multiple times he never used coke during games, it was amphetamines. Shit I’ve read the teams were handing out speed to players back then because that on the other hand does help your coordination.  That dude probably would have come close to hank Aaron’s hr record had it not been for drugs destroying his body, so not the best example to use. It fucks with your ability to heal. Nyjahs out their taking slams that would have ended strawberry’s career on the daily and bouncing back like he never left.
So is there any evidence of Nyjah on the nose beers or do all just make up stories about someone being a cokehead to feel better about your own mediocre life?
[close]

Who said Nyjah had to be using cocaine while competing? My only point was that there are myriad examples of athletes who competed at the highest level of their sport while using hard drugs during or after their competitions. The idea that using cocaine disqualifies you from being an elite is a D.A.R.E. myth. Indeed winners do often use drugs.

As for evidence of "nose beers" (??), I don't really care and have never stated that Nyjah did or didn't do coke, though certainly (allegedly) going to the house of a known cocaine distributor and attacking him over a debt owed isn't really helped the Jah's case.
[close]
Name one person who was the best at their sport for an extended period of time while using cocaine regularly. I’m not talking about competing, I’m saying Nyjah level winning everything there is to win best. They don’t fucking exist.

nyjah

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2022, 01:49:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy thinks being on coke makes your legs not work. Motherfucker I watched my buddy run like 100 feet up a 40 degree incline to take a single hit of a blunt just to run back down and do it again 5 minutes later. You’re thinking of alcohol.
[close]
What the fuck, you think your friend running up a hill and hitting a blunt is the same as controlling a skateboard. I’ve gotten some of my best clips on at least a a six pack but try to snort a gram and land a tre flip, it doesn’t work man.
[close]

Darryl Strawberry won four World Series rings and multiple batting titles while regularly using cocaine. You think Nyjah couldn’t catch a tre flip, but Darryl could hit a baseball traveling at 100 mph over 400 ft coked up?
[close]
You might not want to take the baseball route cause that’s my shit. Darryl strawberry has said multiple times he never used coke during games, it was amphetamines. Shit I’ve read the teams were handing out speed to players back then because that on the other hand does help your coordination.  That dude probably would have come close to hank Aaron’s hr record had it not been for drugs destroying his body, so not the best example to use. It fucks with your ability to heal. Nyjahs out their taking slams that would have ended strawberry’s career on the daily and bouncing back like he never left.
So is there any evidence of Nyjah on the nose beers or do all just make up stories about someone being a cokehead to feel better about your own mediocre life?
[close]

Who said Nyjah had to be using cocaine while competing? My only point was that there are myriad examples of athletes who competed at the highest level of their sport while using hard drugs during or after their competitions. The idea that using cocaine disqualifies you from being an elite is a D.A.R.E. myth. Indeed winners do often use drugs.

As for evidence of "nose beers" (??), I don't really care and have never stated that Nyjah did or didn't do coke, though certainly (allegedly) going to the house of a known cocaine distributor and attacking him over a debt owed isn't really helped the Jah's case.
[close]
Name one person who was the best at their sport for an extended period of time while using cocaine regularly. I’m not talking about competing, I’m saying Nyjah level winning everything there is to win best. They don’t fucking exist.

Lawrence Taylor.

A neighbor of mine once claimed to have done cocaine off the dick of a Hall of Fame relief pitcher, but I think we can agree that anecdote (and a relief pitcher) does not count.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Easy Slider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2022, 02:51:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

https://www.sportscasting.com/thomas-hollywood-hendersons-drug-addiction-was-so-severe-he-snuck-liquid-cocaine-into-super-bowl-13/

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2022, 05:40:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

https://www.sportscasting.com/thomas-hollywood-hendersons-drug-addiction-was-so-severe-he-snuck-liquid-cocaine-into-super-bowl-13/

The Mega Powers

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 167
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2022, 07:48:18 PM »
DIS • ORD • ER

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 981
  • the moon rules
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2022, 07:56:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

The Mega Powers

Can’t forget Slick Ric
fuck you bama

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 847
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2022, 08:19:25 PM »
Half of Major League Baseball was coked out for a good part of the 70s and 80s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_drug_trials

Actually can we just turn this thread into examples of pointing out how wrong that guy was about top level athletes doing coke? It's probably the MOST used drug amongst them.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2022, 08:32:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: manysnakes link=topic=123595.msg3869406#msg3869406
date=1664110405
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Maradona
Yeah plenty of soccer players. I think Aus goalie bosnich has said he put all the money he made in the premier league up his nose. Flower had a goal lines worth

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2022, 09:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: manysnakes link=topic=123595.msg3869406#msg3869406
date=1664110405
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Maradona
[close]
Yeah plenty of soccer players. I think Aus goalie bosnich has said he put all the money he made in the premier league up his nose. Flower had a goal lines worth

Hah like that typo.   Kinda want to alter my shirt to say Flower instead of Fowler

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2022, 09:44:04 PM »
Nyjah forgot his cryptokey at one of Mikey Taylor and Mike Mo's wild clubhouse soirées. Alexander Pou is just the butler.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2022, 11:55:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hellride Nigel is coming to fruition. He may actually/finally get SOTY next year at this rate.
[close]
Send it!
[close]
Extend it, B
Arf arf
Snort it!
Snort Saturdays

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2022, 06:45:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There’s no way he has a coke habit skating at that level, that shit ruins you. I’d guess it was his wallet with a lot of cash.
[close]

watch baker 2g and then get back to us
[close]

For real.  You aren’t familiar with skateboarding, are you?  Mickey Knox is a NKOTB
[close]

Dude nobody in Baker 2g era is coming close to Nyjah on his worst day aside from Reynolds and even that part doesn’t compare to when he sobered up. Pretty sure baker makers stem from late night booger sugar legs, no way your switch heel tailing Oceanside with coke in your system.
[close]

Look man, you seem a little wet behind the ears so I'm not gonna kook you this time but if you ever disrespect my man Jim Greco like that, ooooh you gonna get it.
[close]
Kook me I don’t give a fuck, baker 3 is my favorite video of all time if that’s any consolation. I love Greco but he’d be the first to tell you his skill isn’t touching prime Nyjah. He basically kflipped into his ender in baker 2g first try if you think the Hollywood 16 and Willshire 15 are comparable. I’d much rather watch an old baker vid than anything Nyjah puts out but you can’t deny that kind of skill. At least Nyjah isn’t filming clips on fake Steve Berra handrails.

Kook granted! I told you not to disrespect my man Jim Greco like that!

Your problem is that you're comparing things that Nyjah did 15-20 years later with things that Greco or Reynolds did in the year 2000. If you don't think that Reynolds and Greco weren't absoloutely two of the best skateboarders on earth back then while simultaneously being addicted to cocaine and/or heroin then you're an idiot.

Grrrreencans

• Rep: -85

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2022, 10:43:06 PM »
sure strawberry wasn’t using coke, but keith hernandez was and he won an MVP

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2022, 08:32:37 AM »

Since we are talking the '86 Mets, Dwight Gooden was so coked out that he missed the parade in their honor after winning the title.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2022, 09:47:49 AM »
Classic Slap. Interesting topic, some good photoshops, followed by some person taking an indefensible position and dying a fiery death. Five stars.

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 79
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2022, 08:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2022, 08:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Oooooooooh yeah they do sir.

thunderskater2805

• Rep: 1
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2022, 10:28:27 AM »
This thread made my morning

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2022, 10:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Since we are talking the '86 Mets, Dwight Gooden was so coked out that he missed the parade in their honor after winning the title.

All things considered, Lenny Dykstra was still living like it was '86 as of a few years ago.