Author Topic: Pros Most/Least Likely to be Circumcised  (Read 4204 times)

Kenny Powers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
  • You're fuckin' out
Re: Pros Most/Least Likely to be Circumcised
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2022, 09:02:19 AM »
got Circa-sized at the skate shop in 2003. 9.5 baby!

Hell yea
Circa Cumbath
"I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick. Everyone.” – Kenny Powers

KinkyRailsRailed4u

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 93
  • Here For Friendship :)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2022, 01:02:48 PM »
Expand Quote
RAWB, relax.
[close]

get fucked cyber bully
you guys all fucking suck badly
all the og users on this site
@MexicanSpaniard  you are a fucking loser badly
you all suck so fucking badly at skating
fucking kook squad
you are alll pathetic fucking loser sit on this website for 20 years nothing changed, excpet your fucking waist line
meanwhile i am skating better than ever
fuck all you kooks you ruin skateboarding and baker 2g youfucking fat fucking losers
hope you never come to my town the homeless people here will eat you pussies alive
fucking flamers wear ur stupid ass vans and suck corpo dick badly
hate you all so mcuh
suck a fat one bitch

Hi Rawb, long time no talk! As I'm sure you know, I'm a "chiller" or a poser as they used to call us. Is this okay Rawb? Am I "allowed" to be this? May I just...squeeze my white DC Court Graffiks through the door and then unload my whole personality onto SLAP and then immediately ask for help and effort from you, who probably has been doing the emotional and psychological heavy lifting for posers like me your whole CORE life? Is that okay, or am I going to get KICKED OFF of this site? I barely skimmed this thread and then just CANNONBALLED into with my vague, selfish, and under-informed help request? I'm not really sure WHAT this thread is even FOR or why you are so MAD but can you help me please gentle, doe eyed Rawb? I need to DM someone's daughter but I'm unsure how to go about finding her.

THANKS!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 01:10:29 PM by KinkyRailsRailed4u »
Kids don't know about kindness these days.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2022, 01:24:06 PM »
yeah i am fucking pissed bceause i ask about some vans and people start shitting on me like i raped thier fucking family. i am sick of being cyberbullied, time for vengeance. its troll time bitches

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2022, 01:48:33 PM »
yeah i am fucking pissed bceause i ask about some vans and people start shitting on me like i raped thier fucking family. i am sick of being cyberbullied, time for vengeance. its troll time bitches

Great line!
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2022, 01:51:36 PM »
i raped thier fucking family. i am sick of being cyberbullied, time for vengeance. its troll time bitches
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2022, 05:37:27 PM »
the FUCK do y’all THINK ABOUT THIS 4

kabi

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2022, 06:00:04 PM »
why does every thread on here stay on topic for a page or two and immediately turn into "its troll time bitches"
i just want to talk about pro skaters penises man

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2022, 06:10:22 PM »
why does every thread on here stay on topic for a page or two and immediately turn into "its troll time bitches"

The trick is to make a second account, and use it to create new threads with terrible topics, like "Joslin of rockstar?!?" then reply from your main account saying "fuck that, do you reckon Joslin is uncut?"
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1214
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2022, 06:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The trick is to make a second account, and use it to create new threads with terrible topics, like "Joslin of rockstar?!?" then reply from your main account saying "fuck that, do you reckon Joslin is uncut?"
its troll time bitches is how i refer to myself getting silly from now on

kabi

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2022, 07:13:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
its troll time bitches is how i refer to myself getting silly from now on