Author Topic: Mikey Taylor and his Far Right Connections  (Read 13764 times)

rukes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
Re: Mikey Taylor and his Far Right Connections
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2022, 10:10:27 PM »
He just needs his bridle adjusted, its obviously pulling to the right
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2022, 01:18:35 AM »
Expand Quote

To the people claiming homelessness is simply an issue of having a home - have you ever actually worked with the impoverished?
[close]
I have, and all the bullshit you wrote after asking that question, as seems to be so often the case, is a clear indicator that you haven't and should therefore shut the fuck up about it. I can guarantee you that there are insane addicted homeless people that understand the standard normal distribution even though you don't. In almost every circumstance I would consider you the problem.

Thanks for doing it before I could. Certainly makes the blood boil a bit for people actually actively involved in recovery and housing programs and knows how much of a difference they can make.

I legit don't think if I'd ever have gotten clean and off the streets and into a position to help others if I wasn't a veteran and thus had access to far better resources than the average person. I also firmly believe that the love of my life would still be here beside me today if she had access to the same treatment resources I did.

We can do better as a society and calling out and stopping piebald pieces of shit like Mikey who exploit the system for their own selfish reasons is a good place to start.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2022, 02:06:26 AM »
Has anyone don’t a Phar Right joke yet? If not, there ya go.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2022, 04:01:50 AM »
I do think that these companies buying up all the houses to rent them is a problem, but are ALL landlords bad? Am I an asshole if i decide to rent my current house out when/if i buy a new one? At what point does renting our properties become bad? Serious question. I see a lot of people who use the term "landlord" as a pejorative and I think i know what types of people they're referring to. I also know a handful of middle class people that are technically landlords that arent rich, still work full time jobs, and just rent their previous house out as an investment property. I just want to know where the line is drawn, or if the second you decide to rent out your old home you become an evil person.

again, these giant real estate conglomerates are a huge problem especially in conjunction with Zillow/air bnb, this shit needs to be addressed. I'm just genuinely curious about where/if a line is drawn between them and regular ass people trying to prepare for their future. Please keep in mind that markets are different everywhere and where i live you dont have to be a millionaire to buy property, even now.

You’re well aware of the line it seems, so don’t sweat it. Rental properties are important, so renting your house to live somewhere else is totally fine. Having 15 houses to strictly profit off is fucked.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2022, 04:48:18 AM »
The fact that Mikey hasn't used "Quit horsing around, start your own business today!" in any of his promotalks proves he is not that great at marketing at all...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 05:14:01 AM by DISTANT RUMOURS »

FrankRizzo

• Rep: 10
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2022, 05:06:08 AM »
I think many of the folks posting here have twisted political views.

The class who values currency exchange rates, commodity prices etc. has owned people like cattle since day one.

Mind control has always been the ultimate capital on earth (how else can one acquire an empire?).

Creating and manipulating human class systems is chess, it is the pyramid pictured on the dollar.

Only unfettered information, technology and freedom to try and fail has brought betterment to humanity.

The ruling class is a seductive destructive self absorbed whore that rides the wild beast called humanity.

Just like a horse is broken in, we have all been broken just the same (Mikey Taylor included).

cky enthusiast

« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2022, 05:12:43 AM »
cryptic i read the grayzone shit doesn’t help anyone either dumbass

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2022, 05:14:35 AM »
i hate right wing

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2022, 12:22:20 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CilFDMvjhfK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is Mikey’s pastor.

Easy to deflect saying those things said about the pastor aren’t his own beliefs. But, kind of a bizarre move to attend his church, rub elbows with dude. Mikey’s actions are speaking a lot louder than his words.

This guy is doing it all wrong.

I know Christianity and if that shit was legit this guy would be pulling all his people into hell fire.

He's quoting all these pagans and shit

Who cares what the town square was called in Greece 300 years before hey Seuss.

Politics should not matter to "real saved Christians
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2022, 03:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CilFDMvjhfK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is Mikey’s pastor.

Easy to deflect saying those things said about the pastor aren’t his own beliefs. But, kind of a bizarre move to attend his church, rub elbows with dude. Mikey’s actions are speaking a lot louder than his words.
[close]

This guy is doing it all wrong.

I know Christianity and if that shit was legit this guy would be pulling all his people into hell fire.

He's quoting all these pagans and shit

Who cares what the town square was called in Greece 300 years before hey Seuss.

Politics should not matter to "real saved Christians
Pagans can't be quoted because the Christians killed them all and destroyed basically everything they had. Anything we know of them was written by Christians a few hundred years after they were already donzo so is probably pretty much horseshit. They've done it before they'll try do it again don't obey their rules and die.