Author Topic: fucked up haircuts  (Read 1802 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
Re: fucked up haircuts
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2022, 04:15:29 AM »
I've been cutting my own hair for the past couple of years, it's a fun process, it usually starts by buying a bottle of wine and watching a random youtube tutorial. It usually ends up beeing fucked up but thats the best part. My current look is like a three level mob, bangs, long enough to cover ears on the sides and then a rat tail.

I'm going to do it today, does anyone have tips on cutting medium to long hair? I have a razor blade and dull scissors to work with.

I might post the results here
Tip is get sharper scissors and do it a little bit at a time as in pull out a bit of hair about the same as your finger, cut then repeat not try do a massive handful at once.

Also been cutting my hair for like twenty something years. Changed a bit over the years usually let it grow until I'm over it then cut it all short and hit it with the clippers then repeat every couple months. Since covid been letting it mullet but my hair does this weird thing where it suddenly grows like 6 inches in a week (not literally but it's like wavy and once it hits a point where it's past my collar it straightened out rather than curling back into itself so is like between my shoulder blades) and now it's too gnarly might just shave the lot off as beanie seasons coming to an end

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2022, 05:12:09 AM »
I've been cutting my own hair for the past couple of years, it's a fun process, it usually starts by buying a bottle of wine and watching a random youtube tutorial. It usually ends up beeing fucked up but thats the best part. My current look is like a three level mob, bangs, long enough to cover ears on the sides and then a rat tail.

I'm going to do it today, does anyone have tips on cutting medium to long hair? I have a razor blade and dull scissors to work with.

I might post the results here

Use a bowl like Louie

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2022, 06:23:38 AM »
gifted hater coincidentaly just got a buzz cut :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:49:18 AM by sacking rails »

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2022, 11:56:35 AM »
I used to go to a barber who was super nice and gave me good stock tips. Unfortunately, he always gave me this haircut:

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2022, 02:46:17 PM »
I used to go to a barber who was super nice and gave me good stock tips. Unfortunately, he always gave me this haircut:

Did you get your hair cut In The City???

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2022, 02:53:41 PM »
My barber left town last year and I haven't found a place I'm happy with. At the last barber shop I went to some old guy just butchered my hair so I shaved it all off at home later. Now I am shaved head guy and have redone it 3 times since. I kind of miss having hair but at least my hats fit better now.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2022, 03:15:59 PM »

ps: oi! you treacherous fuckers better leave Paul Weller out of this conversation.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2022, 07:19:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did you get your hair cut In The City???

I know I come from Delco and you say I'm a fraud
But my heart's in the city, where it belongs