Author Topic: Tyshawn Thrasher Cover  (Read 23904 times)

Kombuch-A-Holic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Re: Tyshawn Thrasher Cover
« Reply #360 on: November 30, 2022, 12:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We are not worthy

Crazy that you can't even see the 4+ feet of yellow knobbies he has to clear.. Different fit from the subway run-up that Supreme posted a month back. Maybe he has some other heat for us ??
[close]

So how does it work with those bumps? Do you actually pop before them and then land on them when you clear jt? Do they lay something over the bumps so you can ride over and pop off? Can't imagine what that would be unless insane pours or bondo.
[close]
i wouldn’t doubt he went over both. in the ollie clip those bumps aren’t there, just the yellow paint underneath. you can’t tell if they’re using a sign or not in tyshawn’s photo though.
[close]

kid fakie flipped a fuckin street, i’m sure he could clear some blind bumps.
[close]

the bondo carpet strikes again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not my soty lol

Colegarnr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #361 on: December 08, 2022, 11:38:36 AM »
Damn this is fucked. So far we have an ollie, fs 180 and a kickflip over a subway gap. And hopefully the footage isn’t super zoomed in that you can’t appreciate how big this is.

Pain. Strobek's shot makes it look small

FuzzGNU

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 194
  • The Spectre Haunting SLAP
« Reply #362 on: December 08, 2022, 11:50:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Damn this is fucked. So far we have an ollie, fs 180 and a kickflip over a subway gap. And hopefully the footage isn’t super zoomed in that you can’t appreciate how big this is.
[close]

Pain. Strobek's shot makes it look small

To be fair, I don't hate Strobek's angle as an alternative angle, but you need to have the angle on the tracks shown right after too. Its a cool angle like you are there at the spot watching, but it does not and should not stand alone like that.

Whatever lens and zooms he used makes it looks so small. Disrespectful to TJ to only use that angle.
Skateboarding is the ultimate challenge.