Author Topic: Injury Thread for advice / sharing of experiences / etc.?  (Read 164 times)

SJW1000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
Injury Thread for advice / sharing of experiences / etc.?
« on: October 07, 2022, 08:28:59 AM »
Hey guys, is there a thread on here where we can share ways to deal with injuries, ways / methods of recovery and a bit of the old "this hurts do I need to worry?" with each other? Maybe there's some more medically competent Slappers who can share insights?

I know going to the internet for some self/stranger diagnosis is dubious but especially with the health insurance situation in the US, maybe this could make the difference between somebody ending up with serious long term effects or getting the right treatment just in time?

I'll start by asking about a weird pain I've had on the outside of my left knee, which is my back foot, where when I push, just as I fulfill the motion, when the toes give the last bit of push and the foot hangs in the air, it really hurts there. Also walking down stairs, teh first few degress of bending are really painful but then the lower bending doesn't hurt at all. Meniscus on its way out?

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
Re: Injury Thread for advice / sharing of experiences / etc.?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 12:55:08 PM »
There is an Injury Thread, aye.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

SJW1000

• Rep: -21
Re: Injury Thread for advice / sharing of experiences / etc.?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 01:29:28 PM »
There is an Injury Thread, aye.

Donde  esta por favor?

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro