Author Topic: Black Label Skateboards : Back In Black  (Read 719 times)

fs1/2cab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 608
    • a short part avatar image
Black Label Skateboards : Back In Black
« on: December 01, 2022, 06:41:53 AM »
After further investigation through my DVD stack, this is my favorite video of all time. No parts need to be skipped, the skating is awesome, the soundtrack is even better and every part is sick. My top 3 parts of that video are
Kyle Leeper, Peter Watkins and Anthony Schultz

Thanks for reading pals.

IG: @flowterspace

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
Re: Black Label Skateboards : Back In Black
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 07:11:24 AM »
I absolutely love the Chet Childress part, probably the first transition part I didn’t skip and made me want to learn it. The filming on it was so cool, there’s a pool line that tries to follow him that’s so hectic. Also the double disaster thing and ender are awesome.

Great video I agree. Leeper is one of my favorites and I really like the pat rakestraw part. Tyshawn coulda avoided his whole picnic table fiasco by just doing a sw ollie over 2 tables!

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Re: Black Label Skateboards : Back In Black
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 09:26:16 PM »
Love this one! One of my favorites of all time. Leeper skating to Black Keys, Anthony Schultz as a whole and Adam Alfaro doing an insane bs airwalk in a bowl skating to Sunshine of Your Love (how has he not gotten any love yet). The whole video is fire and once again Black Label made a kiler video and it went by prety unnoticed