Author Topic: What are you guys gonna be for Halloween  (Read 3018 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: What are you guys gonna be for Halloween
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2022, 03:10:36 PM »
I’ve got a wife and two kids, we’re gunna be the ninja turtles: we skate and eat pizza

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2022, 03:14:38 PM »
A man enjoying the prime of his life

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2022, 03:27:07 PM »
i know it's just supposed to be a "costume" for this brief holiday, so quite a stretch for yours truly, but still, one can dream...

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2022, 04:58:23 PM »
My partner and I are going to be Finn & Jake from Adventure Time. :-)

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2022, 06:36:30 PM »
I’ve had a tragic. I lost my Starfleet pin. Now I’m just going to look like a guy in a sweater.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2022, 06:43:00 PM »
I’ve had a tragic. I lost my Starfleet pin. Now I’m just going to look like a guy in a sweater.

just say you were freshly demoted to crewman

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2022, 09:14:19 PM »
As someone from the wrong side of the planet who doesn't really get Halloween where are you going when you have all these plans of dressing up for Halloween?

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2022, 10:00:48 PM »
As someone from the wrong side of the planet who doesn't really get Halloween where are you going when you have all these plans of dressing up for Halloween?

Parties. To drink, smoke weed, and eat snacks usually. Listen to music, whatever happens at a party, it’s just Halloween so it’s more fun.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2022, 01:21:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Parties. To drink, smoke weed, and eat snacks usually. Listen to music, whatever happens at a party, it’s just Halloween so it’s more fun.
Yeah I figured this it's actually what we have in Aus I just wondered with how normal it seems for everyone to of thought of something to "go as" maybe people just dress up no matter what they're doing like you go to a bar or club and everyone's dressed up like it's a movie lol. The Halloween/dress up parties I've been to wearing one of those tuxedo print t shirts and saying you're James Bond would actually be considered a decent enough effort

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2022, 02:20:15 AM »
My hairs pretty white so im getting some white overalls and rubber gloves and going as Doc Brown.

Wish I got the idea earlier so I could try pull this off
https://www.amazon.com/Plus-Size-Future-Brown-Costume/dp/B01IEYXZNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=doc+brown+costume&qid=1666948759&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjkzIiwicXNhIjoiNC45OSIsInFzcCI6IjQuODQifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-4

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2022, 04:03:25 PM »
Friday Night I was Gayzmo(Gay Gizmo). Gizmo mask, white low cut, short dress and a furry brown cardigan. White thigh stockings. Bunch of jewelry and some long press on nails.
Last night I was Like a Leopard Messiah(bad pun on a line from a Bowie song). Leopard print zentai that I cut out eyes and mouth, wig and a crown of thorns. Absolutely terrifying.
There was a categorized costume contest and I won both scariest and hornyest.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2022, 07:22:16 AM »

Kinda age and lifestyle dependent

-Children go trick-or-treating

-Teens either party or try to do corny pranks

-College students get pretty fucked up, or wear a racist/overly sexual costume that they’ll regret 13 years later.

-Adults either go to parties or take their kids trick-or-treating

Some people just like doing everyday things in ridiculous costumes and people find it funny. It’s usually a fun day to hang out at a skate park or a basketball court.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 07:30:18 AM by Lenny the Fatface »

graibe

• Rep: -53
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2022, 10:24:23 AM »
I went to a party as Satan and rode there on my skateboard. Nothing beats the feeling of skateboarding in a devil costume. Absolutely nothing.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2022, 11:56:59 AM »
A nun in drag.

Greetings from Napa, CA. Happy Samhain.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2022, 12:30:38 PM »
Ellen Ripley and cat. Happy halloween, y’all.

DERBY

• Rep: 255
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2022, 01:39:41 PM »
alone :(

Kumiko

• Rep: 56
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2022, 02:13:04 PM »
I was log lady from Twin Peaks.
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 100
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2022, 03:18:48 PM »
I was Zeke from Bob's Burgers
Cocteau Twins

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2022, 03:48:51 PM »
I was Papa Emeritus IV from the band Ghost

Gonna just be a cowboy tonight to hand out candy to the kiddos though

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2022, 03:49:15 PM »
I wore a bright orange tshirt that said “ORPHAN” on it and told everyone I was an apathetic and poor bruce wayne.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2023, 06:03:27 PM »
Just a few days away from Halloween weekend!  Anyone have costumes/plans they’re hyped for?  Nothing brings me more joy than nailing a great costume, the reactions and props that follow, then proceeding to get embarrassingly trashed while in character.

This year, however, is my first sober Halloween as an adult, and probably the hardest milestone I’ll have to overcome without alcohol.  As for my costume, I’m kinda phoning it in this time around, by dressing in brown from head to toe and being “just a piece of shit”.  My partner is going as a lumberjack though so I can also say I’m a log.

nonickname

• Rep: 85
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2023, 08:23:54 PM »
Alex from A Clockwork Orange. Have the white gear, suspenders, boots and black hat. The cod piece I'm having made as I can't sew and just bought some fake eyelashes. Will probably walk around with a nice glass of moloko plus.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2023, 09:32:11 PM »
^^ great choice. Get some makgeolli it's a korean rice alcohol that looks like milk but it's delicious. Otherwise get a cloudy sake too for something stronger

Im doing Patrick Bateman but not the usual raincoat and axe.  Amazon has pretty cheap dress clothes so I got slacks, blue dress shirt, red tie and black overcoat with glack gloves, old headphones, suspenders, black shades and the business cards.  I've got similar enough hair too so I'll slick it back and then have fake blood sprayed all over me.  And I'll keep an unlit cigar in my fingers all night long

nonickname

• Rep: 85
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2023, 12:48:26 PM »
^^ great choice. Get some makgeolli it's a korean rice alcohol that looks like milk but it's delicious. Otherwise get a cloudy sake too for something stronger

Im doing Patrick Bateman but not the usual raincoat and axe.  Amazon has pretty cheap dress clothes so I got slacks, blue dress shirt, red tie and black overcoat with glack gloves, old headphones, suspenders, black shades and the business cards.  I've got similar enough hair too so I'll slick it back and then have fake blood sprayed all over me.  And I'll keep an unlit cigar in my fingers all night long

Thanks for the info. Never knew about makgeolli - but a quick search of the LCBO page shows they carry it - appreciate the help!

Hopefully you've got some Huey Lewis cued up - not their early stuff though...
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 54
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2023, 12:59:33 PM »
My best friend and I are going as Hank & Bobby Hill. Going to have a costumed session at the park and spend the entire time quoting Hank.

dunc

• Rep: 52
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2023, 01:10:22 PM »
Best night of my life was Halloween in the states up in Humboldt. I was dressed as Hunter s Thompson and my mate was the attorney as he looked just like him. It was so fun being in character all night. Def got hounded for heaps of drugs though. We won a best dressed comp. I love how everyone dresses up and gets into it with funny costumes.
People back in NZ struggle with Halloween . It's the start of summer and it's light until 830 ish. I kind of shun it. I tell people to leave it alone and experience it in the states when you travel .
They laughed when I told my friends that I was going to be a comedian.....well they are not laughing now!

krookedjuice

• Rep: 31
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2023, 01:36:15 PM »
haven't dressed up in a few years. hitting my one friends house this weekend for a little get together like this -

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2023, 08:01:35 PM »
Idk any suggestions? I was thinking about playing the next show in a Jonny and a ski mask.

I got no clean underwear rn tho.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2023, 10:23:24 AM »
[quote author=Easy Slider link=topic=123915.msg3886474#msg3886474 date=1666540798]
Grumpy old dude, hiding inside and not answering to the doorbell.
[/quote]
This….
Dueces Bitch's

Lin Thizzy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »
Just a few days away from Halloween weekend!  Anyone have costumes/plans they’re hyped for?  Nothing brings me more joy than nailing a great costume, the reactions and props that follow, then proceeding to get embarrassingly trashed while in character.

This year, however, is my first sober Halloween as an adult, and probably the hardest milestone I’ll have to overcome without alcohol.  As for my costume, I’m kinda phoning it in this time around, by dressing in brown from head to toe and being “just a piece of shit”.  My partner is going as a lumberjack though so I can also say I’m a log.

This is a solid (or potentially watery, depending on one's diet and gut health i suppose) costume idea.
You could also staple a brown beanie to a boot/shoe and wear the brown beanie and shoe on your head with the rest of your head to toe brown to be "just a piece of shit" but then you'll also get to add "stepped in".
In any case, congrats on your sobriety!
First sober halloween is definitely a milestone to be celebrated - hope yall have a great (sober) time with whatever you do for the night.