Author Topic: What is gnarlier - T-Funk Chinatown Bench Ollie or SW BS Flip Down Hollywood 16  (Read 6075 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
Expand Quote
Ishod did a sw ba flip down a ten (I think) in his latest. Didn’t seem like he struggled too much
[close]

he could likely do it down the 12

However you are risking your career on that 16

Didn’t it pretty much take out Herman?

Sw front heel seems like it could go down. But prod did it on the 12 something like 20 years ago
Can't think of anyone who'd actually want to do it. Anyone known for flipping big stuff would of already done it if they were ever going to. Chris Cole fakie frontside flip, Dan Murphy switch flip, I think miles Silva's switch back heel a 7 block all similar but not it. Was Nick Merlino switch flip it already? Still not a backside flip. Greg Myers did Carlsbad, DJ gaudin wallenburg and was Walker Ryan love? Chimas done some big switch backside flip/heels but don't think anything like a 16

Bakers Bark

• Rep: 5
who wins in a fight… michael keaton batman or christian bale batman?

Keaton

McBrandt

• Rep: -13
A tree falls on the road. Over the Palisades Parkway. How many men are dispatched to get that tree of the Parkway?

15 minutes!

skatebruh

• Rep: 30
Expand Quote
Ishod did a sw ba flip down a ten (I think) in his latest. Didn’t seem like he struggled too much
[close]

Sw front heel seems like it could go down. But prod did it on the 12 something like 20 years ago

Nyjah did switch bigspin heelflip.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
Expand Quote
[close]

People have already done a ton of flip tricks down it even though it looks risky. I know sw bs flip is very hard but whatever I think TFunks ollie is the hardest because people seem to think it wasn’t possible. But I wouldn’t try any of these so what do I know

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
Trevor McClung has the sw bs flip

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
Expand Quote
I’m gonna be odd man out, but I wasn’t that impressed by the Ollie.
Like I understand the difficulty of every aspect and understand how impressive it should be, but I’m not.
[close]

Have you been there?
Totally. Could barely carve the small bench. That place ain’t no hoe. Like I said, I totally understand all of it.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Like I understand the difficulty of every aspect and understand how impressive it should be, but I’m not.
[close]

Have you been there?
[close]
Totally. Could barely carve the small bench. That place ain’t no hoe. Like I said, I totally understand all of it.

You understand the difficulty of it, and you’ve been there yourself to verify how gnarly the spot is…but you’re not impressed by it?

So you’re just an asshole?

Welpok

• Rep: 12
Trevor McClung has the sw bs flip

Shoot, I think you're right haha. Maybe could have a few years back? But I don't keep up with his stuff as I used to.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you been there?
[close]
[close]

You understand the difficulty of it, and you’ve been there yourself to verify how gnarly the spot is…but you’re not impressed by it?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
People have already done a ton of flip tricks down it even though it looks risky. I know sw bs flip is very hard but whatever I think TFunks ollie is the hardest because people seem to think it wasn’t possible. But I wouldn’t try any of these so what do I know

DJ Gaudin could have probably done it. He did it down Wallenberg.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Maybe but problem is the 16 is almost twice as tall as wallenburg. Is that McClung a 5 5 5? That would do it, maybe even gnarlier than the 16 altho Hollywood has the shittier runup

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 31
Expand Quote
[close]

I think Herman broke his leg trying to hardflip the 17 Reynolds kickflipped/frontside flipped in Baker3

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
The Ollie was my favorite of the year.

Also
Wallenbert
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you been there?
[close]
[close]

[close]
Haha. More or less, yeah.

who da thunk it

• Rep: -79
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Maybe but problem is the 16 is almost twice as tall as wallenburg. Is that McClung a 5 5 5? That would do it, maybe even gnarlier than the 16 altho Hollywood has the shittier runup

DJ Gaudin also switch bs flipped the 13 Jerry Hsu nollie back heel'd to end BOS, it's not that much of a stretch that he could've done the 16. But we are a few degrees of speculation away from reality here

was that the lincoln 13?  It's funny knowing the names of stair sets in California when I don't even know the names of my local representatives