General Discussion > WHATEVER

Cigarette Smokers

(1/17) > >>

ok boomer:
Any other smokers up in harr? I've smoked on and off forever, but it's one of my favorite things. My wife hates everything about it, but it's my jam. I smoked Marlboro reds for most of my "career", but I'm now on those blue American Spirits, which my millennial co-worker told me were "hipster cigs". Dunno any jive about that, but I like them. Marlboros started making me super dizzy so I switched to these mofos a few years back. I really enjoy the 5 minutes outside, alone, just gettin' my smoke on and peeping the world. And especially people watching while smoking is fun. My wife asked me what the best feeling in the world is and I told her "Skating in the fall - taking a break and smoking a cigarette while just chillin during a skate sesh". I realized later that this is not what she meant, but I was being honest. I have never vaped and I never will. Cigs 4 life (and deathhh)

Gene_Harrogate:
I quit smoking long, long ago.  But when I did I smoked Parliament Lights.  I liked the recessed filter, and all the gas stations where I lived always sold them in buy 1 get 1, or even buy 2 get 3 packs.  this was back in the early aughts though when a pack was like $3.  Now I shudder at the thought of paying for that shit.

Cthulhu!:
I'm on and off too. I can stretch a chunk of time between packs now. I last bought one two months ago. The craving pops up every now and then. I went two years without smoking before, then I got stressed and ran for a pack. Man oh man did that taste good. Well not the first one, that one made me cough up a lung but the second one, now that one was great.

When it gets cold out they just go so well with coffee. I can't help it. I'll go with American Spirits now as well. I used to like Camels but I swear they aren't the same anymore.

doublesteveburger:
couple of winstons will put some hairy balls on your chin

Beeda Weeda:
i smoked cigarettes from 11 until I was 28 with a year off  in 2006, I quit for good in 2011, quitting was by far the best decision I have ever made.
cigarettes are disgusting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version