Author Topic: Bfrd's Oddball gear emporium - FS/T  (Read 593 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
Bfrd's Oddball gear emporium - FS/T
« on: November 04, 2022, 04:09:55 AM »
Starting to get more serious about thinning the vault. Posting these as full setups but everything is available to be parted out as well. If you want to mix and match to make a new complete or just want a set of trucks or anything else you see feel free to inquire or make an offer. All prices are pre shipping, I use the usps/fedex/ups calculators to figure out what the cheapest method is for each package so hit me up with your zip code and what you want and I'll give you a quote. Grip is jessup on everything unless noted otherwise.

Setup 1 - https://imgur.com/a/WcYEMGe

- Lurkville 8.25. Clutch wood, can't remember which shape but I think it's k or p. Basically middle of the road in every way. Barely skated. 14.25wb.... $25
- Thunder team light 148 w/ 92a indy conical bushings... $25
- SML 92a 53mm wheels. $10

Setup 2 - https://imgur.com/a/ChHho40

- Sour 8.25 x 31.8 14.2 wb s1 mold. HLC wood. Skated twice.... $25
- Rukus Low 5.5 trucks.... $20
- NFG 52mm teardrop (SF classic) shape... $15

Setup 3 - https://imgur.com/a/BoO3cBv

- Snack 8.25" x 31.7" 14.25" wb. PS wood. One of the squarest decks I've owned. Skated this one a bit more but still plenty of life.....$20
- Mini Logo 8.38" axle. Low, stable, light, turn and grind great. Ugly as sin. Good enough that I own 4 pairs though.....$20
- 53mm 101a zero wheels. Standard hard street wheel from 15 years ago. Uncomfortable as shit but they slide pretty well....$5 .

Setup 4 - https://imgur.com/a/Nekzpvs

- Shortys 8.12" x 32" 14.25" wb. Prime wood. Medium everything. Black Magic grip. Surprisingly nice feeling but barely skated......$35
- Vintage venture featherlight 5.0. All original, including the bushings which are still good. Skated but in great shape overall. Pair very nicely with this shape.... $35
- generic bulk wheels and vintage gmn bearings, free

Setup 5 - https://imgur.com/a/y5kSsS4

-H street 8.25" x 31.25" 14.2"wb shaped deck. Watson Laminates wood (made in the USA). Grizzly grip. Really unique little shape. Light and nimble as hell, even my broken down old ass can get it up high enough to put a little shifty on my ollies. Maybe the worst graphic I've ever seen... $20
- Tensor low 5.5 mag lights. Not ATG. Skated but not even grooved yet. One of the lightest trucks I've owned and if you've never experienced magnesium on concrete you're missing out. Also one of the lowest trucks, so if you skate anything over a 52mm wheels plan on getting a deck with wheel wells. Currently have Thunder 90a bushings but I can swap back to the stock ones or a different set if you'd prefer something less wheel-bitey.... $25
- 52mm 99A creative seconds, classic shape... $5

Also have a small stack of lightly skated 8.25 DOA flats and one each of 8.37, 8.12, and 7.5 in various graphics. $25 each.

Open to trades for

- size 11/11.5 shoes (preferably NB or something else with a wide toe box)
- ace af1 low 44 hollows
- Powell dragon conicals
- metal raybourn or gall decks

If you skate 8.25 quasi, wknd, or the standard bbs popsicle shape I have a bunch of those from various companies as well. Just ask if you want to see some of those. Might put up some wall/unskated boards later.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 04:38:15 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
Re: Bfrd's Oddball gear emporium - FS/T
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 05:56:46 AM »
Oddball trucks -

New unskated singles (make an offer)

- Vintage venture 5.2
- Indy standard 149
- Thunder 147 titanium

Random shit

-Titan Ti-Lite 8.25" axle - I think these are actually the lightest trucks I've owned. That's because the hanger has almost no material and their solution to axle slip was drilling a hole through the hanger and axle and driving a pin through them. It's either the most genius or stupidest solution imaginable but I'm genuinely not sure which. Oh and they don't turn...... $15

- Compound 8.25" axle - Indy clones that Zumiez had made during the pandemic hard goods shortage. They're just off brand from indy standards, they even got the weight pretty close. Swap the bushings and don't look at your base plates and you'll never know the difference!... $15

- Caliber 8.5" axle - tall, solidly built trucks that have a deep but responsive turn, as you'd expect from a longboard company. I liked them enough to buy 2 sets. The most unique thing is definitely the 8 hole baseplates and its something I'm amazed no one else does because it's so simple. You can essentially change your wheelbase by just changing which set of holes you use. Really good stock bushings too, so much so that I use them in venture/indy.. $20

« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 03:49:10 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 03:49:36 AM »
Added some trucks.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1236
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 07:26:51 PM »
donate

give the gift of stoke if you have so much excess

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2022, 09:11:43 AM »
donate

give the gift of stoke if you have so much excess

I've given away over a hundred decks in the last 2 years. Why don't you give me the gift of sucking my balls.