Author Topic: Tyshawn and Nakel’s board brand is called King skateboards  (Read 165131 times)

Buttworm and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Newphone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
Re: Tyshawn and Nakel’s board brand is called King skateboards
« Reply #930 on: February 09, 2023, 03:59:07 PM »
Y’all bagged on lui for not inviting hitting up KB but now he got some watered poured on him and now tj is a “megalomaniac” interesting

I’m the only one who called TJ a megalomaniac, and I don’t know the water pouree in this situation, so I never said he should have invited kevin baekkel anywhere.

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #931 on: February 09, 2023, 04:31:20 PM »
 Breaking News: Tyshawn IG Update
TJ catches someone sleeping on the zone in the backseat of the whip and proceeded to bottle squirt the unconscious victim in his sleepy face. #aintnosleepingonthezone
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 04:45:29 PM by Pipe Dreamer »

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #932 on: February 09, 2023, 04:33:29 PM »
Hotel trash buckets are 6% semen and 10% vomit. 100% staph
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #933 on: February 09, 2023, 04:47:06 PM »
TJ catches someone sleeping on the zone in the backseat of the whip and proceeded to bottle squirt the unconscious victim in his sleepy face. #aintnosleepingonthezone
TJ strikes again

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #934 on: February 09, 2023, 05:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

These yes men deserve some culpability in creating this situation. I bet TJ goes to sleep in like the zone with waters all around as some sort of sick power move, like a cult leader knowing no one’s gonna make a move. 

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #935 on: February 09, 2023, 06:15:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

These yes men deserve some culpability in creating this situation. I bet TJ goes to sleep in like the zone with waters all around as some sort of sick power move, like a cult leader knowing no one’s gonna make a move.
After saying "Permission to sleep off the zone granted troops" like a true General, they all reply in unison "yes Sir , yes General".

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #936 on: February 09, 2023, 06:22:15 PM »
If a real one like Antwuan was forced to hang around these dudes how long do you think it would take for him to beat all of their asses? I'm guessing an hour tops before they'd start catching his fade.

Southernmost

• Rep: 116
« Reply #937 on: February 09, 2023, 07:03:00 PM »
Honestly I don’t see it as such a big deal. It’s just water. It seems like it’s a prank for fun and not anger. It’s not piss or even beer or Coca Cola which would be a bigger mess and smell. We used to see Bam do much worse back in the day and laugh at it. A lot more hijinx has gone down and we either looked the other way or laughed, not sure why TJ splashing water on his friends is so evil. Hopefully they get him back.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #938 on: February 09, 2023, 07:16:24 PM »

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #939 on: February 09, 2023, 07:17:18 PM »
#squirtzone
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

bardcore

• Rep: -25
« Reply #940 on: February 09, 2023, 07:39:46 PM »
Larry Clark taught us feed bullies to gators
He'd better not try that water game with Kader

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2238
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #941 on: February 09, 2023, 08:17:00 PM »
My cousin who had the nickname “the rooster” used to light his farts on fire anywhere. One time though it lit his ass hair on fire, burned up his taint enough he stopped doing it.

It's insane, this rooster's burnt taint!

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #942 on: February 09, 2023, 08:35:47 PM »
What’s Nickel been up to in OZ? Getting agro with fellas doing their job? Blowing up spots?

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #943 on: February 09, 2023, 08:42:37 PM »
researching new developments in pants technology

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #944 on: February 09, 2023, 08:47:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i'm not buying this 10 inch thing till it's coming at me full speed and slaps me in the cheek

no pun intended
[close]
Double team be like...

I love that the King Skateboards thread has devolved/evolved into (flaccid) dick jokes. Now if we can also veer into fart joke territory, I'd be firmly in my wheelhouse.
[close]

On farts: I’ve lit mine on fire before and it smelled like a grilled steak mixed with… fart.
[close]

My cousin who had the nickname “the rooster” used to light his farts on fire anywhere. One time though it lit his ass hair on fire, burned up his taint enough he stopped doing it.

Here they come to snuff the rooster
Yeah, here come the rooster
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, you know he ain't gonna die
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #945 on: February 09, 2023, 11:50:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i'm not buying this 10 inch thing till it's coming at me full speed and slaps me in the cheek

no pun intended
[close]
Double team be like...

I love that the King Skateboards thread has devolved/evolved into (flaccid) dick jokes. Now if we can also veer into fart joke territory, I'd be firmly in my wheelhouse.
[close]

On farts: I’ve lit mine on fire before and it smelled like a grilled steak mixed with… fart.
[close]

[close]

Shirtless Italian teen with determined visage skates by doing aimless flatground tricks.
We zoom in on his nipples, then pan down to his feet and board, then back up to his nipples for a tighter zoom.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #946 on: February 10, 2023, 06:56:49 AM »
Honestly I don’t see it as such a big deal. It’s just water. It seems like it’s a prank for fun and not anger. It’s not piss or even beer or Coca Cola which would be a bigger mess and smell. We used to see Bam do much worse back in the day and laugh at it. A lot more hijinx has gone down and we either looked the other way or laughed, not sure why TJ splashing water on his friends is so evil. Hopefully they get him back.
It's the defeated vibe of the squirtee that's the kicker.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #947 on: February 10, 2023, 07:00:28 AM »

honestly it's funny as fuck. harmless pranks and fucking with your friends is top tier entertainment.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #948 on: February 10, 2023, 07:01:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
After saying "Permission to sleep off the zone granted troops" like a true General, they all reply in unison "yes Sir , yes General".

We use to do this to each other on trips.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #949 on: February 10, 2023, 08:04:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
[close]

Oh that’s cool.  Was the trip to celebrate that one of your buddies was at the top of the industry for a second time and he did all the pouring on you guys but none of the getting wet, but you didn’t say anything because he was the megalomaniacal owner of a brand called “king” and you wanted to get on even if that meant a little demoralization for his amusement?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #950 on: February 10, 2023, 08:15:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

no pun intended
[close]
Double team be like...

[close]

[close]

My cousin who had the nickname “the rooster” used to light his farts on fire anywhere. One time though it lit his ass hair Don fire, burned up his taint enough he stopped doing it.
[close]

;D ;D ;D

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #951 on: February 10, 2023, 08:42:21 AM »
Tyshawn's a savage for this one

I feel bad for the headboard looks like it's suede
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #952 on: February 10, 2023, 08:46:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Oh that’s cool.  Was the trip to celebrate that one of your buddies was at the top of the industry for a second time and he did all the pouring on you guys but none of the getting wet, but you didn’t say anything because he was the megalomaniacal owner of a brand called “king” and you wanted to get on even if that meant a little demoralization for his amusement?
It’s wild how averse to pranks y’all seem to be. It’s a dick move, but they’re early 20s guys unsupervised. That’s the shit they do, that’s what my friends did. It’s annoying but it’s not like he’s trying to demoralize or put them in their place. Y’all corny.

As an aside, I was down for the brand until I realized this is all some Hotep shit.

Bondo_Sniffer

• Rep: -8
« Reply #953 on: February 10, 2023, 10:11:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Haha, chill on this one dude. You’re sounding like you got bullied at some point and haven’t let it go. Tyshawn did not go to your high school

IpathCats

« Reply #954 on: February 10, 2023, 10:15:40 AM »
Has TJ squirted on anyone bigger than him/his own size?

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #955 on: February 10, 2023, 10:16:16 AM »
Hows he supposed to get wet if hes not sleeping in the zone?

Coldpizza

• Rep: 165
« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2023, 08:02:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Sure.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2023, 08:13:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
TJ strikes again

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

You see 8 seconds of 'footage; from a multi-week trip, and got 2+2=5

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2238
« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2023, 08:18:41 PM »
I was just watching some Thrasher stories and thinking about how bangin of a SOTY trip we would have got if Louie won.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2023, 09:57:08 PM »
I was just watching some Thrasher stories and thinking about how bangin of a SOTY trip we would have got if Louie won.

We wouldn’t have gotten to see that fire Gary Rogers hooping tho. I was impressed.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.