Author Topic: The Gonz - Feable  (Read 1537 times)

TheVisitor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
The Gonz - Feable
« on: November 15, 2022, 03:06:15 AM »

How does he not completely turn into dust taking a sack like that at his age? The Gonz is eternal.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 768
Re: The Gonz - Feable
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 03:16:40 AM »
i'm pretty sure this was filmed a few years ago but he must have been like 48 then anyway, it's crazy. not too long ago he put up a video showing off his like 20 different setups with a short description and a trick on each one. it was mostly transition since it was all weird shaped boards, then he pulled out a popsicle and flatground 360 flipped it like nothing at fucking 52 or something, very inspirational. i tried to find that video but i think he removed it from his youtube.

I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 11:28:06 AM »
i'm pretty sure this was filmed a few years ago but he must have been like 48 then anyway, it's crazy. not too long ago he put up a video showing off his like 20 different setups with a short description and a trick on each one. it was mostly transition since it was all weird shaped boards, then he pulled out a popsicle and flatground 360 flipped it like nothing at fucking 52 or something, very inspirational. i tried to find that video but i think he removed it from his youtube.

wanna see this
ohyeahohyeah

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 11:55:58 AM »
i'm pretty sure this was filmed a few years ago but he must have been like 48 then

Yeah I think this is LSD era, 2017 or so.

The Bianca hoodie is another giveaway

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 07:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wanna see this

I don't think this is the video referenced, but Gonz did a flat ground tre and a bs boardslide on a shaped board in NY that always stuck with me. Starting around the 5:00 mark