Author Topic: Lennie Kirk catches a beat down a Waller  (Read 25572 times)

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
Re: Lennie Kirk catches a beat down a Waller
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2022, 07:53:16 PM »
Kid looks like he says [redacted]

wow rupert nailed this one

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2022, 09:56:35 PM »
After watching the video, that was really wack of them.  After all the shit that happened with GX1000, you’d think SF skaters would be a little more mindful about gang beating a guy.

Feel you on that.  Could’ve turned into a murder charge easily.  You’re from NOLA, correct? You come to Houston when he was living there? I knew Warren RIP

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 40
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2022, 10:45:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i have no doubt Lennie did something fucked up and deserved to have hands put on him, but they went way overboard.  you don't kick someone in the head while they're on the ground, that could easily kill somebody. 

kinda weird that on this same message board the GX dudes get crucified for a scuffle where the dude was pushed/fell and  hit his head, and here's a group of kids actively kicking some guy in the head (a celebrated ex-pro no less) and people are acting like its casual/funny.
[close]

Both incidents are gross, but I’m guess that Lennie Kirk exiting apparently unscathed makes it a bit different from the security guard who was severely injured
[close]

Get where you are coming from, but to me this is a flawed way of looking at a situation. Both situations could have gone either way, the initial action should get judged accordingly. Kicking someone in the head isn’t okay just because nothing happened.
[close]

I’d argue the opposite in this case (assuming the Kirkman is the aggressor). People like that need to be subdued and arrested, and medically assisted from an institutional standpoint at all costs. We don’t need another Terry Kennedy situation out there when it can be prevented.
Protect yourselves, protect your community.

I mostly agree. I just don’t think kicking someone who is lying on the ground in the head is the way to achieve that. At all costs is a slippery slope.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1195
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2022, 11:08:03 PM »
Imagine being a grown ass man seeing another grown ass man already getting beat on by a couple dudes and thinking “looks like something I should just into” shits wack. Whole situation is wack. Tfunk is too

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2022, 11:24:03 PM »
Imagine being a grown ass man seeing another grown ass man already getting beat on by a couple dudes and thinking “looks like something I should just into” shits wack. Whole situation is wack. Tfunk is too

Are we still talking about TFunk?   “Grown ass man” is throwing me off.   He’s like the little yappy bully in 90s high school shows that always has a hulking lug behind them to clean up his messes. 

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1195
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2022, 11:55:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are we still talking about TFunk?   “Grown ass man” is throwing me off.   He’s like the little yappy bully in 90s high school shows that always has a hulking lug behind them to clean up his messes.
in age he’s a grown man. In action he’s a deranged toddler

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2022, 12:04:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
in age he’s a grown man. In action he’s a deranged toddler
To go with the trouser being a bully thing instead of kicking he should of given an atomic wedgie. That's how you win soty

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2022, 02:47:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Puddy Smally

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2022, 03:02:50 AM »
TFunk gives off total Farkus toadie vibes.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2022, 05:56:53 AM »
Expand Quote
After watching the video, that was really wack of them.  After all the shit that happened with GX1000, you’d think SF skaters would be a little more mindful about gang beating a guy.
[close]

Feel you on that.  Could’ve turned into a murder charge easily.  You’re from NOLA, correct? You come to Houston when he was living there? I knew Warren RIP

Yeah I am.  I think I first started coming to Houston shortly after that.  First time for me was when Southshore had the old warehouse with the mini ramp, before the park opened up.  Warren was with us on that trip.  He was our hometown hero.  Miss that guy so much, still can’t believe he’s gone. 

Wish I could have seen Lennie skate in person.  He was way ahead of his time and seemed so chaotic, must have been great to see in real time. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

one-o-one

« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2022, 06:48:50 AM »
what if it was about pooping back and forth (forever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

Arguably the only worthwhile post in this entire dumpster fire of a thread.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2022, 08:15:38 AM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2022, 08:19:04 AM »
Thank goodness those kids cant fight to save their lives. Kicking people in the head when theyre down like that is so fucking weak.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2022, 11:18:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah I am.  I think I first started coming to Houston shortly after that.  First time for me was when Southshore had the old warehouse with the mini ramp, before the park opened up.  Warren was with us on that trip.  He was our hometown hero.  Miss that guy so much, still can’t believe he’s gone. 

Wish I could have seen Lennie skate in person.  He was way ahead of his time and seemed so chaotic, must have been great to see in real time.

I probably ran into you. Warren was such a presence with his du-rag haha. Alex Nunez put me on to Verti Marte

Scrotal_Recall

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2022, 01:26:41 AM »
This makes me want to puke - don't even care what the guy said.

IpathCats

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2022, 09:42:47 AM »
I'm ignorant, why don't we like Lennie Kirk? (honest question, idk anything about him)

Ganging up on people like that is RARELY justified, kinda lame to see tfunk in the mix there.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2022, 10:59:15 AM »
You know another more objective title for this thread would be “mentally ill person gets attacked by a group of skateboarders”. This is pretty sad, actually.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2022, 11:09:47 AM »
“Catching a beat down” is very generous of you. They all looked like they were auditioning for the WWE .

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -48
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2022, 11:25:19 AM »
I'm ignorant, why don't we like Lennie Kirk? (honest question, idk anything about him)

Ganging up on people like that is RARELY justified, kinda lame to see tfunk in the mix there.

He has a noted history of popping up in house parties and shit just being a kook. Also the bible thumping meth induced religious zeal

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2022, 11:27:52 AM »
“Catching a beat down” is very generous of you. They all looked like they were auditioning for the WWE .

From experience with my job (neuro ICU nurse) I’ve seen plenty of deaths due to people getting kicked in the head.  I’m sure Lennie’s head is quite thick, however. I saw a granny that fell off a bar on blood thinners and she was toast

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2022, 11:29:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He has a noted history of popping up in house parties and shit just being a kook. Also the bible thumping meth induced religious zeal

He has mental issues, always had. At least when we kicked it.  He’s a firecracker. Trying to find the story of the Molotov cocktail, which I was present for

IpathCats

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2022, 11:35:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thanks.

The idea of having a "history" of crashing house parties is funnier than the christian-meth angle somehow.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2022, 12:05:28 PM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 12:12:30 PM by KGB »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2022, 01:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

From experience with my job (neuro ICU nurse) I’ve seen plenty of deaths due to people getting kicked in the head.  I’m sure Lennie’s head is quite thick, however. I saw a granny that fell off a bar on blood thinners and she was toast

I hope he's okay and doesn't have a brain bleed from this or something. that would be a horrible way to go out.

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -48
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2022, 01:51:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

thanks.

The idea of having a "history" of crashing house parties is funnier than the christian-meth angle somehow.

I wouldn't so much as call it crashing as just him finding his way there and then people having strange kooky encounters with him. I saw him once and all he could talk about was riding his sport bike with his girl and that he knows he will always be safe riding with her because of his faith in god blahblahblah

hayduke lives

• Rep: 40
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2022, 02:20:23 PM »

being an annoying, aggressive bible thumper is part of it. more importantly, and, correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't there something about weilding a shotgun? robbery, kidnapping an ex? regardless that wolf pack shit it lame.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/gqyewx/lennie-kirk-and-the-insane-side-of-skateboarding-381
this article has some of the stories that show what kind of kook he is.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 02:38:21 PM by hayduke lives »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2022, 06:30:38 PM »
He’s had a tattoo of “ignant” on his arm

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2022, 06:40:29 PM »
Obvious take-  no one involved in this comes out looking good.

boogs

« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2022, 06:52:18 PM »
He’s had a tattoo of “ignant” on his arm
i thought it was ignonant? i bet fred knows

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2022, 07:02:55 PM »

You know it's weak when there are like 10+ guys kicking and hitting him while he's on the ground and he gets up and walks away from it
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?