Author Topic: Kento Yoshioka arrested for possession of weed  (Read 3836 times)

Pbn_jake

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 30
Re: Kento Yoshioka arrested for possession of weed
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2023, 07:04:10 PM »
Countries with US bases in Asia:

1. Japan:
   - Yokota Air Base
   - Misawa Air Base
   - Kadena Air Base
   - Camp Zama
   - Camp Foster
   - Camp Hansen
   - Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni

2. South Korea:
   - Osan Air Base
   - Kunsan Air Base
   - Yongsan Garrison

3. Guam:
   - Andersen Air Force Base
   - Naval Base Guam

4. Diego Garcia (British Indian Ocean Territory):
   - While not technically in Asia, Diego Garcia is a strategically important U.S. military facility in the Indian Ocean.

Top 5 countries with strictest Marijuana laws in Asia:

1. Singapore: Singapore has some of the strictest drug laws globally, and the possession of even a small amount of marijuana can result in severe penalties, including long prison sentences and corporal punishment.

2. United Arab Emirates (UAE): The UAE has stringent drug laws, and the possession of even a small amount of marijuana can lead to serious legal consequences, including imprisonment.

3. Indonesia: Indonesia has strict anti-drug laws, and drug offenses, including those involving marijuana, can result in severe penalties, including long prison sentences and even the death penalty in some cases.

4. Malaysia: Malaysia has strict drug laws, and possession of marijuana can lead to heavy fines and imprisonment. The country has a mandatory death penalty for certain drug trafficking offenses.

5. Japan: Japan has strict drug laws, and the possession of marijuana is illegal. Offenders can face imprisonment and fines.

Guam is a us territory

Pbn_jake

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 30
Re: Kento Yoshioka arrested for possession of weed
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 07:06:59 PM »
Also living on one of those bases I’ve had zero instances where the locals have given me bad vibes.
Even considering the past few months here. Much love to my Japanese homies