Author Topic: TJ Rogers on SK8MAFIA  (Read 8417 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: TJ Rogers on SK8MAFIA
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2023, 07:26:57 AM »
You're the only one bringing up his race and his sexual orientation...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

shockpadsandwristguards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -248
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2023, 07:47:02 AM »
Im just saying let him rock whatever pants he wants to. I think his fits are giving him character and I like it. It doesn’t look like a costume or ridiculous at all to me. Girls like to wear wide pants too sometimes the next day they wear leather pants or flower skirts I wish men wouldn’t bitch around all the time about another man’s preferences in pant sizing while performing stunts.
That’s so corny to me.
There can be conversations about tasteless designed pants but other than that I don’t see why he out of anyone should change how he dresses

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2023, 07:58:21 AM »
he did sw fs 360 wallenburg as well
after tj did the sw 180 down el toro he said "yo i think i got one more spot in me" and got another clip for his part lol he wasnt evne pro yet! he needed to do all that to really convince them he was a professional  ;D

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2023, 08:26:46 AM »
Im just saying let him rock whatever pants he wants to. I think his fits are giving him character and I like it. It doesn’t look like a costume or ridiculous at all to me. Girls like to wear wide pants too sometimes the next day they wear leather pants or flower skirts I wish men wouldn’t bitch around all the time about another man’s preferences in pant sizing while performing stunts.
That’s so corny to me.
There can be conversations about tasteless designed pants but other than that I don’t see why he out of anyone should change how he dresses

Ngl this whole give-cis-gender-straight-white-men-their-freedom-to-wear-pants crusade that you're on sounds surface-level kooky (over a bed of racism and transphobia -- "You let them do it!"). I'd drop the issue if I were you. Nobody here really gives a shit about this guy's pants.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 08:59:26 AM »
Expand Quote
That’s so corny to me.
[close]

Ngl this whole give-cis-gender-straight-white-men-their-freedom-to-wear-pants crusade that you're on sounds surface-level kooky (over a bed of racism and transphobia -- "You let them do it!"). I'd drop the issue if I were you. Nobody here really gives a shit about this guy's pants.

Dude what...

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2023, 09:04:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That’s so corny to me.
[close]

[close]

Dude what...

Lol bit of a stretch eh?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2023, 10:44:23 AM »
Expand Quote
wait is that a miniboard or are his pants really that ridiculous?
[close]
Dude I was gonna say the same thing. That shit is a toy unless his fit is that wild.

And he’s doing pro shit on that “toy” that you’ll only dream about. Who cares what size board it is. Who cares if his pants are big. If YOU care your the one that needs to change.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2023, 11:53:03 AM »
Expand Quote
That’s so corny to me.
[close]

How am I racist or transhob? All I’m saying is white people always adjust themselves into just having to be this one nerdy lumberjack looking dude that can’t express himself through clothing other than some Dylan rieder or Marc Johnson shit. I think you guys are the real transphobs of you start bitching about his pant I don’t even want to know what you think about skirt wearing people but don’t say it because it’s not cool anymore.
And the only reason I started pointing that out was because his pant size always gets brought up like you can’t deal with a guy not looking the same as your dad dresses. You probably only can wear things sarcastically like a mustache and bright blue pants while listening to Mac demarco

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2023, 12:19:27 PM »
And if you don’t think that’s an issue why wouldn’t he be able to find a sponsor with the bag of trick that he has? He’s a top 20 pro and it’s all clothing related nothing else

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 108
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2023, 01:24:44 PM »
Crazy that Sk8-Mafia has been around for almost 20 years...

I love that on the website they use a comma in the price instead of a decimal point lol. Fried

BluffsideTank

• Rep: -16
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2023, 01:57:14 PM »
He was on SK8MAFIA demo in Sun Diego

His pants are so big it looks like he's riding a Tech Deck

Dekkard

• Rep: -21
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2023, 11:29:36 PM »
Crazy that Sk8-Mafia has been around for almost 20 years...

I love that on the website they use a comma in the price instead of a decimal point lol. Fried

That's the usual way in Spain, Europe

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 767
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2023, 08:51:54 AM »
Expand Quote
That’s so corny to me.
[close]

chill out

i don't know why they brought up lil dre and being heterosexual but you went overboard too man
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2023, 10:00:06 AM »

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2023, 10:25:19 AM »
 Lawndale's always been like that. Mucho overrated poster.

jrb32

• Rep: -2
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2023, 09:50:58 PM »
TJ was skating a sk8mafia board at street league today.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2023, 09:55:20 PM »

hacefresco420

• Rep: 4
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2023, 10:59:50 PM »
He threw up the SM gang sign thing a few times too.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2023, 01:59:14 AM »
Such a well placed move.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2023, 02:02:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That’s so corny to me.
[close]

[close]

How am I racist or transhob? All I’m saying is white people always adjust themselves into just having to be this one nerdy lumberjack looking dude that can’t express himself through clothing other than some Dylan rieder or Marc Johnson shit. I think you guys are the real transphobs of you start bitching about his pant I don’t even want to know what you think about skirt wearing people but don’t say it because it’s not cool anymore.
And the only reason I started pointing that out was because his pant size always gets brought up like you can’t deal with a guy not looking the same as your dad dresses. You probably only can wear things sarcastically like a mustache and bright blue pants while listening to Mac demarco

This whole exchange is absolutely hilarious on some Always Sunny shit but fuck’s sake dude, a little self awareness goes a long way.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2023, 05:29:43 AM »
Such a well placed move.

This. This is perfect.

quackquack

• Rep: -404
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2023, 12:17:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What happened to cool sticker jobs?

TJ in street league is pretty dope, need to see his JNCO's next to Nyjahs leggings.
Oh, the places you'll go.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2023, 05:24:50 AM »
Cool sticker jobs for the streets. Haphazardly throwing em on your board before a contest for the excel spreadsheets (that a momager is going to invoice Monster energy drink with)

Looks like Champion is starting a skate program, or y’all already know that and I’m late. Did they have one in the late 90s? Feel like I remember a kooky ad or 2 then nothing.
they’re no longer working with supreme but someone over there knows there’s still hella money to be made by overpricing reverse-weave crewnecks. I’ll stick to the $7 thrift store shits myself but I’m sure they’ll be able to get a ton off for atleast $65.
Back before everything was a ripoff of a ripoff of a bootleg, DQM made a hat that was just the champion logo backwards. lowkey best hat they ever made.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 797
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2023, 05:30:08 AM »
Cool sticker jobs for the streets. Haphazardly throwing em on your board before a contest for the excel spreadsheets (that a momager is going to invoice Monster energy drink with)

Looks like Champion is starting a skate program, or y’all already know that and I’m late. Did they have one in the late 90s? Feel like I remember a kooky ad or 2 then nothing.
they’re no longer working with supreme but someone over there knows there’s still hella money to be made by overpricing reverse-weave crewnecks. I’ll stick to the $7 thrift store shits myself but I’m sure they’ll be able to get a ton off for atleast $65.
Back before everything was a ripoff of a ripoff of a bootleg, DQM made a hat that was just the champion logo backwards. lowkey best hat they ever made.

Free max b

Champion did a colab with Helas not long ago so perhaps they are testing the waters
https://youtu.be/8ztaV1Cyjsc?si=phSk2X0PRv_npDzV

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2023, 09:12:13 AM »
I ran into him at NoHo Skate plaza. Dude was SO nice and down to earth, i had to second guess if it was him (pro skater being nice to randoms) but saw the red bull hat, tattoos, shredding etc.

good for him. id skate a sk8mafia TJ board if its in my size
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[