Author Topic: Nyjah for SOTY  (Read 33682 times)

sharkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
Re: Nyjah for SOTY
« Reply #450 on: December 13, 2022, 09:58:13 AM »
Atiba did that interview

he's a total yes man what do you expect

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2022, 11:14:46 AM »
Man, this place is savage.
Miss you Rusty Berings

greenbeans

« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2022, 12:27:54 PM »
Chima better come correct with some actual evidence or issue an apology, because that is some fucked up ass shit to drag another skater based off a weak ass rumor.

the people who believe allegations are true, it makes me wonder who those people are

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #453 on: December 13, 2022, 12:57:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

'nyjah is the most controversial skater of all time'
LOL no. fucken stupid ass video

chima ferguson is a fucken kook too for saying that shit on the bunt. all the rape allegations are just hearsay which probably originally started from a slap post. what the fuck would an australian know about what happens at nyjah's parties anyway? do people actually think he has like drunken rape orgy parties or something? nyjah is lame but he's not a sex pest freak.
[close]
The accusations were started by a whale emo on Twitter, no way she ever getting in to a party
[close]
wait, the whole thing is fake? why is everyone still harping on the jah?
is it more fun to pretend they gang raped a girl for the lulz than let the story go?
i'm confused.
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl7MvEiAYmN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[close]
"did you rape someone?"
"no."
"ok cool, what's your favourite thing about being a pro skater?"

absolutely insane switch up lmao
[close]

What could he have said that would satisfy you?
http://youtu.be/1rm34rote50
in all seriousness if he says he’s never even met the original accuser & she disappeared as soon as she started to be questioned by authorities, doesn’t look very valid to me. second accuser, who didn’t actually accuse him & was only brought into it by a video his friends filmed of him that he told them to stop when she was 20 & he was 16.. also doesn’t seem like it adds up. “mo money mo problems”.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

whaaaaat

• Rep: 49
« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2022, 12:12:42 PM »
Somewhere in the annals of this thread I disparaged Nyjah. But hindsight being 20/20 I kinda wish he would've got it. He clearly had the footy for it, and his comments on the other contenders in the video somewhere up above kinda won me over. Tyshawn is a goat obviously but I would've taken T-Funk over him too this year.

Thrasher feels like the only real loser here. I think someone else mentioned this, but when Phelps was around and it was clearly subjectively based on his opinion that was cool because everyone knew it and could accept it, because...Phelps. Now that he's gone, I think this whole thing would be better with at least a semblance of transparency.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -62
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2022, 01:13:36 PM »
Yo I never heard that Chima Bunt interview.
That is seriously fucked up. Basically summed up "I heard some friends of a friend maybe saw a tape or something maybe a few years ago or something where maybe some crazy shit might have happened at Noooiiiiiijah's so yeah...he's a rapist."

And the Bunt boys just like "awww doggg that's craaazzzzyyy"

That's some crazy irresponsible kook shit, really disappointing on both parties.

veritas

« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2022, 01:44:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

chima ferguson is a fucken kook too for saying that shit on the bunt. all the rape allegations are just hearsay which probably originally started from a slap post. what the fuck would an australian know about what happens at nyjah's parties anyway? do people actually think he has like drunken rape orgy parties or something? nyjah is lame but he's not a sex pest freak.
[close]
The accusations were started by a whale emo on Twitter, no way she ever getting in to a party
[close]
is it more fun to pretend they gang raped a girl for the lulz than let the story go?
i'm confused.
[close]

[close]
"did you rape someone?"
"no."

[close]

[close]
in all seriousness if he says he’s never even met the original accuser & she disappeared as soon as she started to be questioned by authorities, doesn’t look very valid to me. second accuser, who didn’t actually accuse him & was only brought into it by a video his friends filmed of him that he told them to stop when she was 20 & he was 16.. also doesn’t seem like it adds up. “mo money mo problems”.

Nyjah is the OJ Simpson of the skate industry, wild accusations made about something he allegedly did despite no proof or charges sticking to him. Fortunately his talent overshadows those baseless claims, and people will soon forget about them in time for the SOTY 2023 push.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2022, 01:48:32 PM »
LOL at no proof in regards to OJ
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

rukes

• Rep: 211
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2022, 01:55:13 PM »
January 6th we're gonna storm the Thrasher Offices to protest this injustice!
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2022, 02:06:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
i'm confused.
[close]

[close]
"did you rape someone?"
"no."

[close]

[close]
[close]

Nyjah is the OJ Simpson of the skate industry, wild accusations made about something he allegedly did despite no proof or charges sticking to him. Fortunately his talent overshadows those baseless claims, and people will soon forget about them in time for the SOTY 2023 push.

If the booty shorts dont fit…

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2022, 02:26:02 PM »
funny how different the discussion is about these dumb accussations now. A year or two ago when that tweet came out, someone posted a pic of the girl and two people doubted it because she was nasty before Ed law dale said some corny shit like “that makes it even more likely” and “Nyjah seems like he would do something like that because he seems to be obsessed with power”. And people just accepted that and it was back to hating.
Nyjahs story in the thrasher interview about the sex tape at his party was also exactly what we heard years ago in a thread but of course people saw what they wanted to see. It makes a lot of sense too because chase webb got kicked off

greenbeans

« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2022, 07:42:09 PM »
Why did Chase get kicked out but not Nyjah is interesting?

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #462 on: December 17, 2022, 06:06:14 AM »
If only he hadn’t seen Trae the Tank feeble that rail

https://youtu.be/09n7zeJdLxc

OhioGuy

• Rep: 72
« Reply #463 on: December 17, 2022, 11:22:10 AM »
Don’t know how to post videos, but Nike just released a video with him on their YouTube channel and he talks about his injury and mental health, brings up his dad like always, etc.

I kinda got made fun of for saying I feel bad for him, but I still do somewhat. There’s no reason he should have to feel so down with all that he has accomplished.

But folks just take pleasure in attacking him. Yeah, he’s said dumb shit, but I never bought the rape accusations cause I’m this post #metoo era, if it was legit he would’ve lost his sponsorships.

Do y’all really think Nike didn’t privately investigate that shit? Hopefully it doesn’t take him seriously fucking himself on a rail for y’all to give him his flowers.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #464 on: December 17, 2022, 11:26:32 AM »
Don’t know how to post videos

How do you not know how to copy a link

OhioGuy

« Reply #465 on: December 17, 2022, 11:27:58 AM »

OhioGuy

« Reply #466 on: December 17, 2022, 11:29:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Don’t know how to post videos
[close]

How do you not know how to copy a link
This forum’s editor is kinda Ancient looking. Didn’t know it’d just show the video with a link paste 😅

lilyung

• Rep: -8
« Reply #467 on: December 17, 2022, 12:36:48 PM »
https://youtu.be/2KAdv8MRFws

Am I trippen or is this ⬆️ is basically the cinematic version of the video @punishedpk8bords shared ystrdy ⬇️

If only he hadn’t seen Trae the Tank feeble that rail

https://youtu.be/09n7zeJdLxc

billyerlife

« Reply #468 on: December 17, 2022, 06:52:09 PM »
You all realize Chase Webb and David Loy, or the other one, got kicked off all their sponsors for the exact same rape allegations that, suddenly, mean nothing against Nyjah? Wonder if it has anything to do with Nyjah bring way more lucrative?

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #469 on: December 17, 2022, 08:26:09 PM »
You all realize Chase Webb and David Loy, or the other one, got kicked off all their sponsors for the exact same rape allegations that, suddenly, mean nothing against Nyjah? Wonder if it has anything to do with Nyjah bring way more lucrative?

how about you show us some proof of that homie. this bullshit talk of the "allegations" has gone on for a full decade on slap now without one shred of actual evidence, so from this point on if you want to talk about it, show evidence or go fuck yourself. 

chima sucks all the dicks for calling dude a rapist without any first hand evidence.

biaherl

• Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #470 on: December 17, 2022, 08:45:58 PM »
BULLSHIT!!!

Nijah has a girl best friend roommate and her name is Alexa

billyerlife

« Reply #471 on: December 18, 2022, 12:35:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

how about you show us some proof of that homie. this bullshit talk of the "allegations" has gone on for a full decade on slap now without one shred of actual evidence, so from this point on if you want to talk about it, show evidence or go fuck yourself. 

chima sucks all the dicks for calling dude a rapist without any first hand evidence.

I'm not your homie. You can go fuck yourself.

Almost all rape allegations are hearsay. You choose who to believe. A girl said he did, there's no real benefit to doung so. No money, no fame. Nyjah said he didn't, cause he has a mom and sisters. Lots of benefit in denying it. Dumbest shit I ever heard. Not a surprise you buy it.

Also, again, Chase and David lost their careers over these allegations. If you demand that means nothing, you looking like Stretch the fuck Armstrong. Probably too complicated a metaphor for your dumbass, have your momm explain it.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #472 on: December 18, 2022, 02:59:47 PM »
Wasn't it boosh (some dude who used to be in some old berrics videos or something) who started the whole accusation thing way before chima on some drunken rant saying someone showed him the video, or have I completely made that up?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #473 on: December 18, 2022, 03:32:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Almost all rape allegations are hearsay. You choose who to believe. A girl said he did, there's no real benefit to doung so. No money, no fame. Nyjah said he didn't, cause he has a mom and sisters. Lots of benefit in denying it. Dumbest shit I ever heard. Not a surprise you buy it.

Also, again, Chase and David lost their careers over these allegations. If you demand that means nothing, you looking like Stretch the fuck Armstrong. Probably too complicated a metaphor for your dumbass, have your momm explain it.
If someone is claiming “he did x to me” that’s not hearsay, that’s a first hand account. So far as I can tell Nyjah is the only person offering a firsthand account, everyone else is just repeating something they heard from someone else, at least in regards to the gang rape claim. The woman on Twitter is a first hand claim but it doesn’t seem particularly believable.

I don’t know about Webb but Lot still has several sponsors so I don’t know if his career is destroyed but I don’t follow the man so who knows.

bigolboii

• Rep: -11
« Reply #474 on: December 18, 2022, 07:06:29 PM »
Chase Webb disappeared when he was at his prime.... but Dloy still here and has been around longer than he had any right to be considering his kookiness and mediocre skating

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #475 on: December 18, 2022, 11:44:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You might be too much of a fucking moron for this message board (and that's saying something).

A girl said he did? Which girl? Who? Do you have a name?

Chase and David lost their careers? No they didn't, lol. Google either of those dudes. They've both been on the scene the entire time.

Do you have any other complete falsehoods you want to regurgitate? I can't imagine being the kind of moron that reads a rumor on a message board and immediately takes it as 100% truth.

Evidence motherfucker, do you have it?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #476 on: December 19, 2022, 12:28:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

david loy is still pro for birdhouse. there’s also a lot to gain from allegations like that if they are true. either a settlement out of court or a trial where your attacker faces jail time as well as pays you a large sum for your trauma. the girl didn’t respond when she was contacted by authorities to testify, seems like you wouldn’t go post such claims on social media repeatedly & then not answer when contacted if you really had a case & wanted to prevent someone from hurting more people.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts