Author Topic: Puleo garbage/art doc  (Read 663 times)

freddiethreepwood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
Puleo garbage/art doc
« on: November 24, 2022, 11:54:44 AM »

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
Re: Puleo garbage/art doc
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 11:56:34 AM »
You had me at Puleo

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 03:51:20 PM »
Remember when Puleo was like the Fred Gall of slap way back when? Am I misremembering that? Cause it definitely felt like a thing

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 05:01:49 PM »
Remember when Puleo was like the Fred Gall of slap way back when? Am I misremembering that? Cause it definitely felt like a thing

both slap

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 05:25:48 PM »
@freddiethreepwood thanks for posting this video
it's a beautiful thing seeing a pro skater create artworks that have an interesting dialogue about them

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2022, 12:39:24 AM »
Oh what a surprise that a perfectly well adjusted, totally sane person like Puleo has bags of meticulously organized trash.

This lady seems to thinks it's an art thing... Did she not like.... glance at his Insta beforehand?

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2022, 01:08:26 AM »
I love Bobby, and I also think he can be a total nutjob (I get the feeling that this is how quite a lot of us here on slap sees him).

I gotta give him credit, once he starts sorting and framing the garbage it sort of makes more sense

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2022, 03:17:35 AM »

Puleo was definitely the Queen that sat beside Gall's throne to rule the kingdom of slap.

He's always been weird and had crazy tendencies (just read about his tumblings with Josh Stewart!), but he really put himself in a bad spot, when he once made some absurd post about some gay conspiracy (can't remember his point - but I think it was something about people getting sponsored because they were gay). And that sort of made him the prince Andrew of slap.

In recent years he seems to have calmed himself quite a bit, and I think he's sort of moving back into a better position (maybe he's our  prince Harry these days?)

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 04:40:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Puleo was definitely the Queen that sat beside Gall's throne to rule the kingdom of slap.

He's always been weird and had crazy tendencies (just read about his tumblings with Josh Stewart!), but he really put himself in a bad spot, when he once made some absurd post about some gay conspiracy (can't remember his point - but I think it was something about people getting sponsored because they were gay). And that sort of made him the prince Andrew of slap.

In recent years he seems to have calmed himself quite a bit, and I think he's sort of moving back into a better position (maybe he's our  prince Harry these days?)

I appreciate that update. The monarch references especially are pretty solid and gave me a good chuckle too. I figured it might be because Gall is a few years younger and produces a lot more footage, but some controversy and falling into the art world would also explain it.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 09:12:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I appreciate that update. The monarch references especially are pretty solid and gave me a good chuckle too. I figured it might be because Gall is a few years younger and produces a lot more footage, but some controversy and falling into the art world would also explain it.

Thank you - my girlfriend like to collect plates with images of the royal families (don't ask me why), and I somehow get to hear more about them in my day to day life than I initially expected would be the case. Finally it came in handy

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 04:13:49 PM »
You had me at Puleo

Also yes, nicely framed as a complete art piece, his collections are actually pretty fuckin cool.