Author Topic: OCEAN HOWELL CHROMEBALL'D  (Read 4759 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
Re: OCEAN HOWELL CHROMEBALL'D
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2022, 05:21:31 PM »
Wow. Day made fo sho

sluggers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -407
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2022, 05:49:23 PM »
I mean, yeah, this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days – but I am about to give this CBI a read :-) I changed universities and was working late for a few days in a row. there is just a random scooter in my floor. I used it a few times to go to the toilet. today I went down to the first floor to get a beer at the beer machine. right next to it lay a 90s Ocean Howell birdhouse board. the yellow one with the cat. with some grind kings!! used it to cruise around :-) happy Christmas y'all

Rad story, but, wait, you have a beer machine in your dorm.?!

ralf_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -37
  • yo
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2022, 03:44:45 AM »
Expand Quote
I mean, yeah, this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days – but I am about to give this CBI a read :-) I changed universities and was working late for a few days in a row. there is just a random scooter in my floor. I used it a few times to go to the toilet. today I went down to the first floor to get a beer at the beer machine. right next to it lay a 90s Ocean Howell birdhouse board. the yellow one with the cat. with some grind kings!! used it to cruise around :-) happy Christmas y'all
[close]

Rad story, but, wait, you have a beer machine in your dorm.?!

not in the dorm, in the university building, like, where the classes are and stuff
fun fun fun