Author Topic: Who’s you BOTTOM 5 skaters of all time.  (Read 3312 times)

greenbeans

Re: Who’s you BOTTOM 5 skaters of all time.
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2022, 11:07:05 PM »
Gator
Baby scumbag
Steve Berra
Aaron kyro

Can anyone give me at least one more

TheDraught

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2022, 12:13:54 AM »
Gator
Baby scumbag
Steve Berra
Aaron kyro

Andy Roy, there you go mate.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2022, 05:33:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Gator
Baby scumbag
Steve Berra
Aaron kyro

[close]

Andy Roy, there you go mate.

Andy Roy the WOAT
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2022, 05:44:13 AM »
dingleburk
dan horriblgan
sir micheal of albert
nyjah
aron xenu

OwlGreen

• Rep: -126
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2022, 07:23:18 AM »
Janice
AJ
Meadow
Richie Aprile
Ralph Cifaretto

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2022, 07:40:00 AM »
Janice
AJ
Meadow
Richie Aprile
Ralph Cifaretto
Meadow?  What is wrong with you?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2022, 07:40:53 AM »
Best booty skater always has…..always will be the Lix…..

olivelawn

• Rep: 3
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2022, 09:57:49 AM »
Felix Arguelles got a bottom.

Wienerboy

• Rep: -103
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2022, 11:29:10 AM »
Mikey Taylor - Never liked him, didn't stand out to me. I was always confused when he was on Street League and wondered if he paid to get in for name recognition. He was such a bore to watch and hardly ever close to landing anything. I always rooted against him and Nyjah back then. Not to mention anything about 10 years later and Mikey's running for city council.

Andy Anderson - I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but after watching that Red Bull mini-ramp contest, he was so annoying to me. Recently I saw him getting in the way of people skating the NYC FiDi Courthouse ledge to bank/drop and them being visibly pissed that he was there.

Theotis Beasley - I had high hopes for Theotis when Baker 3 came out. His part is sick and he's all over the place, throwing hammers and hitting manuals. I think as he aged he kept his skating exactly the same - if not regressed - by sticking to some kind of varial flip manual variation. And over time it's become less and less impressive.

Bam Margera - Even back when it was happening back in the early 2000's I always thought Bam cheapened skateboarding. I remember people rocking heart-o-grams, buying Bam boards and shoes - for me it was an indicator of poseriety. I don't feel like he's contributed a lot of positivity to the skate scene, except for jumping off roofs. He's not in a very good place now either unfortunately, and it's a sad sight. Kinda a bad role-model there.

Nakel Smith - He's ugly and he's not a kind person. Seems like a liability. His role in Mid 90's was pretty cringey.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

conan777

• Rep: -52
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2022, 02:14:42 PM »
Nakel Smith
Daryl Angel
Zach Allen
Burberry Erry
Duane Peters

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2022, 02:17:06 PM »
collin provost, elijah berle, chris joslin, and i guess collin and elijah again

Why collin provost?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2022, 02:20:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Inspired by the Top 5, who is makes your bottom 5? Whether it’s ability, tricks, personality, or you just don’t like them for no reason other than being a hater.

Mine are
-Chase Webb. I just don’t like his face.
-Brezenski. Same as Chase but his jokes push it over the edge.
-Domo Walker. He’s good but in such a generic way that he bores me to tears.
-Guy. His comeback was legendary, but his trick selection has got to be the worst of all time. Just one slide flip out body varial after another.
-Pudwill. His waving arms, his hat that always looks too big for his head, his space boot looking shoes, the slides to flips to slides, all of it is disgusting.
[close]
you
macfarlane
mikey alfred
fs180
goodcurbs
Just wait until I post a clip, then you won’t even need the other 4 to fill the list.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2022, 02:26:50 PM »
Pros:
Kyro
Taylor
Dyrdek
Borra

Various Locals:
An older dude who pretends to be core by "employing" skaters but paid them zero per hour for years. Exploiting younger skaters isn't cool.
This douche of a dude from the Courts who manages to make every trip there miserable.
That dude who used to work Consolidated and asked me if I get him a free phone from T-Mobile, despite him always being a dick to me at the park and the fact that I didn't work at T-Mobile.
The dude who owned Drop-InOut Skateshop in PHX. I have my suspicions that if one didn't smoke meth, they weren't allowed on the team. Sketchiest shop ever. 
That filmer who thinks gay people love the smell of shit and get turned on by it. He honestly thought a gay dude wanted to have sex with him cause he took a shit in the bathroom before the dude went in there. This dude is disgusting and the industry just looks the other way.

Honorable Local Mentions:
That dude at the Blue Banks who was barking at some Black kid who picked up his Starbucks for him and forgot the straw, "N***, how the fuck am I supposed to drink this without a straw?"
The rich kid who has to make everything about himself.
That dude who was sponsored by my shop and was stealing shit from the shop. (I told the owner not to sponsor him, it didn't matter how good he was because he was a complete prick.)
That dude who could have been a cool filmer, if he wasn't a complete egotistical jerk out to use everyone around him in order to come up.
Myself for allowing some really shitty things to occur and not sticking up for people as often as I should have. Not that it would have done anything, but I regret not sticking up for people in the local scene and being intimidated by the local power-structure or losing my spot in the local scene.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 02:52:03 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2022, 03:00:48 PM »
Alex Olson
Kevin Lowry
Josh Harmony
Andy Anderson
David loy

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2022, 03:10:58 PM »
Ronson lambert
Richie Jackson
William Spenser
Theotis Beasley
Are all more pleasing to watch than Sean powers

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2022, 03:12:43 PM »
I’d never bottom for a skateboarder let alone 5 of them…

Have to agree with this.. that would be a serious hell ride.
//////////

switchfakie

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2022, 03:20:59 PM »
this one dude from my local who always cheers me on everytime i land a trick

hes better than me and thinks he's supporting me but unfortunately for him, he has an extremely punchable face, so it pisses me off beyond belief everytime he does it

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2022, 03:40:50 PM »
trevor colden

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2022, 08:08:34 PM »
I think cedric pabich is corny as fuck and acts like he's a tough guy but he's clearly just some rich OC kid. his black flag tattoo is the corniest thing on earth. Yeah we get it dude you're on anti hero lol.
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

mightytrucks

• Rep: -19
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2022, 08:38:50 PM »
Mikey Taylor - Never liked him, didn't stand out to me. I was always confused when he was on Street League and wondered if he paid to get in for name recognition. He was such a bore to watch and hardly ever close to landing anything. I always rooted against him and Nyjah back then. Not to mention anything about 10 years later and Mikey's running for city council.

Andy Anderson - I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but after watching that Red Bull mini-ramp contest, he was so annoying to me. Recently I saw him getting in the way of people skating the NYC FiDi Courthouse ledge to bank/drop and them being visibly pissed that he was there.

Theotis Beasley - I had high hopes for Theotis when Baker 3 came out. His part is sick and he's all over the place, throwing hammers and hitting manuals. I think as he aged he kept his skating exactly the same - if not regressed - by sticking to some kind of varial flip manual variation. And over time it's become less and less impressive.

Bam Margera - Even back when it was happening back in the early 2000's I always thought Bam cheapened skateboarding. I remember people rocking heart-o-grams, buying Bam boards and shoes - for me it was an indicator of poseriety. I don't feel like he's contributed a lot of positivity to the skate scene, except for jumping off roofs. He's not in a very good place now either unfortunately, and it's a sad sight. Kinda a bad role-model there.

Nakel Smith - He's ugly and he's not a kind person. Seems like a liability. His role in Mid 90's was pretty cringey.

Mikey Taylor In Bloom was sick. his skate more part was great too.