Author Topic: Bethlehem, PA  (Read 426 times)

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
Bethlehem, PA
« on: November 30, 2022, 10:56:25 AM »
I’m up in Bethlehem pretty often and usually end up skating Keck Park in Allentown or the Bethlehem skate plaza if I go out and skate while I’m there.  Lehigh Valley skaters - any good curb/ledge spots in Bethlehem?  Not looking for some insane street spot or anything, just something chill with a low kickout factor that isn’t a skatepark.  Thanks in advance!

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
Re: Bethlehem, PA
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 12:13:58 PM »
The hills coming down from Lehigh University are sick and I’m sure there’s some spots on their campus not sure you’ve gone there. Also there’s a nice poutine restaurant on the corner in town.

https://www.flyingvpoutinerie.com/

big_kev_215

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 03:54:15 PM »
The hills coming down from Lehigh University are sick and I’m sure there’s some spots on their campus not sure you’ve gone there. Also there’s a nice poutine restaurant on the corner in town.

https://www.flyingvpoutinerie.com/

Word I definitely need to check out Lehigh’s campus.  End up dragging my wife to Homebase at some point during most of our trips up there haha so I’m over that way already.   

goddammit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 06:08:27 AM »
There’s a little half finished park in center city at Jordan park. by the Highway off ramp in Allentown. Cool little transition section, little ledge and stuff. The arts park in Allentown is cool too and you can usually get like an hour in there. I live and work in Allentown DM me next time you’re gonna be in the area I’ll send you some cool shit.

big_kev_215

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 05:48:12 PM »
There’s a little half finished park in center city at Jordan park. by the Highway off ramp in Allentown. Cool little transition section, little ledge and stuff. The arts park in Allentown is cool too and you can usually get like an hour in there. I live and work in Allentown DM me next time you’re gonna be in the area I’ll send you some cool shit.

Thanks - I’ll take you up on that!  I’m actually gonna be in the area next weekend for a few days