Author Topic: San Francisco  (Read 633 times)

Candied cigarettes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
San Francisco
« on: December 02, 2022, 11:34:56 AM »
I feel like thereís already a thread i could just bump, but couldnít find anything recent.

Gonna be in SF from Dec 10-13, hmu if wanna meet up for a sesh. Staying kinda near Glen Park. I know that Iím gonna go to waller and i might check out this spot: https://ibb.co/3y7Rkbv
How hard is it to skate this? Looks tough but i think i can scrape a bs wall ride. If anyone has the pin for this spot and is ok with sharing you can just PM me if you donít want to put it here

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 07:29:05 AM »
Iím in Napa but super keen on taking the commute down the 10th or 11th. @Lou Strux is the master spot locator as well for the Bay Area.

Weíve been catching some rain too so itíll be a little bit of a gamble on timing.
ian too busy taking pictures of naked white girls to ever release a part two

HyperBeam

• Rep: -55
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 10:40:31 AM »
wallride spot is between 24th/mission and potrero. skate around and you will find.

Nosferatu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 08:43:03 AM »
The Alabama banks are on Alabama btw 24th and 25th
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

usehername720

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 08:46:09 PM »
Does anybody know how often the curved orange bench near that museum on the piers at SF is a bust? I went there twice, the first time was totally fine and I didnít have any issues with security but the second time I was asked to leave by one of those city ambassador dudes. Are they always there?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 11:10:39 PM »
Does anybody know how often the curved orange bench near that museum on the piers at SF is a bust? I went there twice, the first time was totally fine and I didnít have any issues with security but the second time I was asked to leave by one of those city ambassador dudes. Are they always there?

I was told they were removed recently but didnít verify this last time I was there.
ian too busy taking pictures of naked white girls to ever release a part two

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2022, 03:12:00 AM »
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
Frangipanis ideally but do you even have them there?
listen to cosmic psychos

Pushing 4D

• Rep: 3
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 06:32:58 AM »
Not sure if the curved bench is still there or not, but it was 100% built for skateboarding.  The guy who designed it for the Exploratorium used to skate, and they wanted to create an exhibit that was an optical illusion that's also skateable.  If someone kicked you out, they were in the wrong.

usehername720

• Rep: 4
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 12:23:18 AM »
Not sure if the curved bench is still there or not, but it was 100% built for skateboarding.  The guy who designed it for the Exploratorium used to skate, and they wanted to create an exhibit that was an optical illusion that's also skateable.  If someone kicked you out, they were in the wrong.

The bench was there on the 14th of December, can verify that for sure. Tried explaining that there wouldnít be coping on the thing if it was just meant to be a bench but dude wasnít having so I just left. Is it even a real street spot atp?