Author Topic: Lennie Kirk catches a beat down a Waller  (Read 25594 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Lennie Kirk catches a beat down a Waller
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2022, 08:25:19 PM »
Could you imagine picking a fight with/assaulting someone who's holding a heavy, easily swing-able object -- any heavy, easily swing-able object -- and then being surprised that they used it to hit you? lol
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

benboardbreaker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2022, 01:04:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see the video.  But if funk was tryna hit him in the head sounds about right.  Not sure if y’all remember that viral video a few years back of the dude fucking with the skater kids and then one of them hits the dude in the face with his trucks ? Yeah that’s t funks Pedlow crew. They all have that mentality . They’re all super protective of each other so if one of ‘em gets fucked with they all go crazy. Can’t speak to this but having been around them a bunch overt violence in those situations isn’t uncommon.
[close]

You make them sound tough, as if they're not just a bunch of pampered valley brats
[close]

lol what video?
[close]
I think this is the one in question:
from r/PublicFreakout

[close]

This dude sucker punched like 3 different minors I think that truck to the dome was well deserved. Everyone freaking out at him getting hit with the board but no one gives a fuck he’s assaulting kids seem kinda backwards?

I am normally against violence, but this was very satisfying to see this cunt getting served. What an entitled Chad. Chad smackdown!!

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2022, 01:31:43 AM »
Apparently even a dumpster can hit harder than TFunk

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2022, 07:03:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see the video.  But if funk was tryna hit him in the head sounds about right.  Not sure if y’all remember that viral video a few years back of the dude fucking with the skater kids and then one of them hits the dude in the face with his trucks ? Yeah that’s t funks Pedlow crew. They all have that mentality . They’re all super protective of each other so if one of ‘em gets fucked with they all go crazy. Can’t speak to this but having been around them a bunch overt violence in those situations isn’t uncommon.
[close]

You make them sound tough, as if they're not just a bunch of pampered valley brats
[close]

lol what video?
[close]
I think this is the one in question:
from r/PublicFreakout

[close]

This dude sucker punched like 3 different minors I think that truck to the dome was well deserved. Everyone freaking out at him getting hit with the board but no one gives a fuck he’s assaulting kids seem kinda backwards?

I do recall where ever I originally saw this... the comments were definitely "the skaters were wrong" and not the grown man hitting kids. We live on a stupid ass planet.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2022, 07:14:22 AM »
Not a single adult present that wasn't involved makes any attempt whatsoever to intervene, or maybe tell the grown ass man to let it go, that arguing and hitting minors isn't a good look, but no. Then when the kid retaliates everyone acts shocked and concerned, WHY I NEVER!!

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2022, 12:32:52 AM »
is it true that a cupped hand hard slap on the ear will perforate their eardrum?  or is that bro-science

happened to me, twice.  2 surgeries.  great stuff.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2022, 06:37:15 AM »
Expand Quote
is it true that a cupped hand hard slap on the ear will perforate their eardrum?  or is that bro-science
[close]

I was told that cupping the ear is a good way to defend yourself but I've never actually tried it.
I usually hit the attacker in the nose to try give myself a few seconds to weight the situation.

Sometimes these fools haven't been smacked in the nose before and they change their minds about dancing on this day.

I was wondering if you maybe would suggest cupping the ear to deter a would be attacker?

Does it take the wind out of a fool? Can you permanently disable someone? I definitely don't wanna do that.

Is this tactic kung phooey?

Should I stick to eyes nose and dick attacks to change a cave kook's mind.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

skippersoldballs

• Rep: 72
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2022, 06:56:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I was told that cupping the ear is a good way to defend yourself but I've never actually tried it.
I usually hit the attacker in the nose to try give myself a few seconds to weight the situation.

Sometimes these fools haven't been smacked in the nose before and they change their minds about dancing on this day.

I was wondering if you maybe would suggest cupping the ear to deter a would be attacker?

Does it take the wind out of a fool? Can you permanently disable someone? I definitely don't wanna do that.

Is this tactic kung phooey?

Should I stick to eyes nose and dick attacks to change a cave kook's mind.
If you slap someone hard enough on the ear with a cupped hand, the rapid pressure change can pierce the eardrum. Pierced eardrum can heal on its own but is susceptible to infection, so go to a doctor if it happens. When we were kids the same thing happened to my older brother after his friend thunderclapped him from behind. honestly could only see this attack being effective from behind, unless you were a couple feet taller than your assailant

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -458
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2022, 01:25:16 PM »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don’t care what he did in 1997 on a skateboard, dude is a piece of shit. We really need to bring back institutionalization for people like him TK etc

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs