Author Topic: Zack Wallin of Enjoi  (Read 13837 times)

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
Re: Zack Wallin of Enjoi
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2022, 03:21:37 AM »
Dwindle has stopped paying everybody on Enjoi. Not sure what that means for the brands future, but it's not good.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 108
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2022, 03:31:11 AM »
Dwindle is not going to let anyone on the payroll Enjoi Xmas.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2022, 06:31:16 AM »
Kinda funny how many people wanna spout off their perspectives but aren’t even informed about who rides for/has ridden for companies.

I know you’re excited to share your thoughts but slow down a bit and get the facts first.
Some people skim topics and believe the misinformation you post as fact when I counted 4 times on one page that people posted something that wasn’t true.

Mind you this is dwindle we are talking about and no one cares anyways so no harm no foul.

burner

• Rep: 91
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2022, 06:40:37 AM »
Kinda funny how many people wanna spout off their perspectives but aren’t even informed about who rides for/has ridden for companies.

I know you’re excited to share your thoughts but slow down a bit and get the facts first.
Some people skim topics and believe the misinformation you post as fact when I counted 4 times on one page that people posted something that wasn’t true.

Mind you this is dwindle we are talking about and no one cares anyways so no harm no foul.

Pretty much.

And this

Dwindle has stopped paying everybody on Enjoi. Not sure what that means for the brands future, but it's not good.

They’re not getting paid to skate, I’m not getting paid to speculate. It’s a fair fight.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 08:57:26 AM by burner »

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2022, 07:59:39 AM »
here's a couple questions to everyone.

Can any of the brands at Dwindle be turned into something you would spend money on?

If not, do you think Dwindle is capable of making a brand you would care enough about to spend money on?
I need a coffee