Author Topic: anyone else think nyjah steps off the gas pedal?  (Read 4352 times)

Logic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 35
Re: anyone else think nyjah steps off the gas pedal?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2022, 06:00:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I mean, why bother?

I was hoping LL would get it, but Nigel has no reason to ever go that hard again if this year didn't bag it for him.
[close]

my only complaint was the lack of variation. most of the tricks i remember from his parts were rail tricks. to be fair, i also feel the same way about tyshawn and his gap addiction

I remember he got criticised for having little to no lines when he last gunned for SOTY with that Fade to Black part,   so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to spread the handrails out in future parts especially bouncing back from a knee injury. Given his oddly unique trick selection, I'd welcome it.

biaherl

• Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2022, 09:30:16 PM »
His daddy issues docu is coming out next year so I can see him sitting while his knee heals. 2025 is the year he goes for it again. A year after he might win the olimpics

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2022, 09:25:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I mean, why bother?

I was hoping LL would get it, but Nigel has no reason to ever go that hard again if this year didn't bag it for him.
[close]

my only complaint was the lack of variation. most of the tricks i remember from his parts were rail tricks. to be fair, i also feel the same way about tyshawn and his gap addiction
[close]

I remember he got criticised for having little to no lines when he last gunned for SOTY with that Fade to Black part,   so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to spread the handrails out in future parts especially bouncing back from a knee injury. Given his oddly unique trick selection, I'd welcome it.
I don’t want to rehash the  “is two tricks a line?” argument but if two tricks are a line he had a ton in that part