Author Topic: What's the most offensive gear you've ever ran?  (Read 6972 times)

Easy Slider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
Re: What's the most offensive gear you've ever ran?
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2023, 01:25:16 AM »
Is spraying your deck and griptape considered offensive? Like any teenage skater I was obsessed with stair counts and Diego Bucchieri was a favorite of mine, sprayed my griptape white with BUTCHER in red.

Spraying is cool. I painted House Of Pain on my griptape with tippex. I had the I *heart* Cops baseball cap. Also an overall floral print T Bags longsleeve comes to mind. Snow camo pants. I could go on.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2023, 07:23:02 AM »
enjoi panda graphic grip.

It put me off so much that I removed it after a couple of sessions.

goldfishboot

• Rep: 146
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2023, 08:45:38 AM »
that "poo shooter" shirt sent me into a laughing fit all alone in my room for a solid minute. outrageous

either you all aren't copping to how this is making you feel or my relationship with my past self is much more strained than I even thought because this has been a deeply uncomfortable (but funny) trip down memory lane for me

I arbitrarily picked the color orange to be my "thing" for maybe a year around age 13. shirts, basketball shorts, shoelaces, everything.
mismatched shoes
trip pants
extremely skinny ccs denim with a skull printed on the leg. I remember a girl in the hall at school say hushed to her friend that she could see my penis. didnt wear those for long
fingerless gloves
I wore a newsboy hat for a minute??

my actual skate gear was pretty hilarious too in retrospect but that was mostly due to not having money rather than choices being made.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2023, 10:43:16 AM »
For a few years during my hard drugs years I used to rock a "jerk to inflate" pull cord thing from an airplane lifejacket attached to the fly of my jeans/shorts whatever.