Author Topic: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?  (Read 40549 times)

slothflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Re: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2024, 10:34:47 AM »
I like the content. hes onto soemthing

that said it would be great if he stopped saying "does that count?" after every stupid trick

none of those count, Dan

Dad Board

• Rep: 82
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2024, 10:42:59 AM »

that said it would be great if he stopped saying "does that count?" after every stupid trick

none of those count, Dan

What is he onto? He literally just points a camera at his face and rambles about nothing then films some Powell guys dick around at a skatepark. If you like to tune out and watch it I’m not judging you but I can’t imagine any real thought or creative effort goes into any of his content aside from the blatant clickbait title he has to crap out everyday

slothflip

• Rep: -9
« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2024, 10:54:19 AM »
Expand Quote

none of those count, Dan
[close]

What is he onto? He literally just points a camera at his face and rambles about nothing then films some Powell guys dick around at a skatepark. If you like to tune out and watch it I’m not judging you but I can’t imagine any real thought or creative effort goes into any of his content aside from the blatant clickbait title he has to crap out everyday

Not sure, good question. I guess I’d say it doesn’t seem overly contrived or pretentious from my old man perspective. I like how it’s mostly about the other ppl he happens to be hanging with that day. Def wasn’t suggesting it’s anything super creative or cutting edge- it’s just easy watching and for whatever reason I tend to click

I thought clickbait titles were semi mandatory, so your content doesn’t get buried by YT? Idk tho 

Dad Board

• Rep: 82
« Reply #393 on: April 08, 2024, 01:22:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

none of those count, Dan
[close]

[close]

Not sure, good question. I guess I’d say it doesn’t seem overly contrived or pretentious from my old man perspective. I like how it’s mostly about the other ppl he happens to be hanging with that day. Def wasn’t suggesting it’s anything super creative or cutting edge- it’s just easy watching and for whatever reason I tend to click

I thought clickbait titles were semi mandatory, so your content doesn’t get buried by YT? Idk tho

Every clickbait title could be reframed into something less egregious as to be more honest about its contents but guys like Dan are trying to cast the biggest net possible for maximum CPM. He makes videos for the lowest common denominator which is why his comment sections are filled with absolute bots. I know he makes his living off of YT but that’s gotta do something to your soul after a while, or at least it would if he was capable of self reflection or feeling shame.

Ninj2

• Rep: -73
« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2024, 01:31:28 PM »
He got rotten teef and that shit is close to your brain.so he got rotten brain too.  Take care of your teef and floss for real not just for the internet.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #395 on: April 08, 2024, 05:34:18 PM »
He gives me Kevin Tierney vibes with his skating. Thats not a compliment.

work_lurker

• Rep: 75
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #396 on: April 08, 2024, 05:48:18 PM »
I met Dan at the indoor Vans park in Orange maybe 5 years ago. He was verbally polite, but he might have tried to fuck my girlfriend if she was there. I probably wouldn't drink a beer with him or ask him to hang out after the sesh. Would definitely give him knuckles though if he did something sick.

Glad he got new chompers for his sake, dental issues really kind of fuck your life up. Could see him doing PR for a venture capital firm some day, or maybe trying to sell real estate. If that happens, then here's a preemptive "Fuck you Dan!"
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.