Author Topic: sci fi fantasy?  (Read 1632 times)

slimvanilla

sci fi fantasy?
« on: December 20, 2022, 03:02:17 PM »
high quality? worth the price tag?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
Re: sci fi fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 03:54:29 PM »
high quality? worth the price tag?

Kim Kardashian wears Sci Fi Fantasy. So it's more than worth the price tag.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1938
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 06:27:09 PM »
They sponsor Slap's bastard child Gifted Hater so yes (fire emoji)
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 11:08:58 PM »
It’s from the future….totally worth it….

jesuswong

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 02:00:49 AM »
Crewnecks and hoodies now quality similar to alltimers but you pay $10-$15 more so to me theyre good not great

Tees not worth it, T-shirt quality went down, jerry shouldve kept the wider tees with the better collar for all tees instead of just using it for special tees those were worth it

Beanies quality worth it thick and warm
The hats are good not great but paying $5-$7 more, havent bought a corduroy hat. Feel like dime has better quality but a few bucks less but sci fi has better colors and designs to me

Misc. stuff are ok quality and are like mid or miss like the socks are better than those cheap collab stance socks but so-so and the backpack not worth it and bought it on sale should been like $25 at most

Decks are good quality, but personally buy while on sale but thats what im been doing most of adult life when buying decks

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2022, 09:44:35 AM »
Crewnecks and hoodies now quality similar to alltimers but you pay $10-$15 more so to me theyre good not great

Tees not worth it, T-shirt quality went down, jerry shouldve kept the wider tees with the better collar for all tees instead of just using it for special tees those were worth it

The hats are good not great but paying $5-$7 more, havent bought a corduroy hat. Feel like dime has better quality but a few bucks less but sci fi has better colors and designs to me

Misc. stuff are ok quality and are like mid or miss like the socks are better than those cheap collab stance socks but so-so and the backpack not worth it and bought it on sale should been like $25 at most

Decks are good quality, but personally buy while on sale but thats what im been doing most of adult life when buying decks
never had an alltimers hoodie, what do those compare to?
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

jesuswong

• Rep: 3
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 02:22:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
never had an alltimers hoodie, what do those compare to?

Idk, but they are better quality, warmer, a little thicker and a little wider than a basic nike hoodie ($50), way better than a Hanes hoodie

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 03:46:49 PM »
I'd love to wear this brand but all my Castro clone friends would call me a nerd and that seems unpossible to overcome.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2022, 07:07:02 PM »
Sci-Fi boards are great imo. Standard BBS shape and quality. Comparable to 917. T-shirts suck. Uneven prints and deteriorate pretty quickly.

Alltimers sweaters are comparable to Stussy I’d say. Thick & heavy, nice soft fabrics. I think my Sci-Fi hat is fine too. Similar to Theories snapback. But yeah, don’t pay retail ffs.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2022, 07:40:38 PM »
T shirts used to be comfort colors, not anymorez they didn't use the same BBS shapes from the last drop mostly weird ones I've never seen. The beanies are better than they were they used to pull pretty bad. Sweatshirts are pretty standard quality. The snap backs seem to be similar to whoever DLX uses. They have nice touches like custom tags and smaller details.

slimvanilla

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2022, 08:37:34 PM »
Sci-Fi boards are great imo. Standard BBS shape and quality. Comparable to 917. T-shirts suck. Uneven prints and deteriorate pretty quickly.

Alltimers sweaters are comparable to Stussy I’d say. Thick & heavy, nice soft fabrics. I think my Sci-Fi hat is fine too. Similar to Theories snapback. But yeah, don’t pay retail ffs.

How are Alltimers tees? Been lookin at a couple online and just wondering if I should pull the trigger. ($12 shipping tuff tho)

l1ll1ll1

• Rep: 56
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2022, 10:46:20 PM »
Hoodies on par with Hockey, so not the mixed bullshit, but 100% cotton, but not as heavy weigth. Love mine from the very first drop.
Decks are great, bit weird shaped, very symetrical to me (at least the 8.25 i had three of).
LS+shirts are also good, print is holding up – not like my violet shirt that didn't survive three times in the washer.