Author Topic: Marissa Dal Santo  (Read 998 times)

GroovySinner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -79
Marissa Dal Santo
« on: December 25, 2022, 08:26:38 PM »
Name one chick that can top her strange world part of over a decade ago . She set the standard for female skating yet gets no recognition at all. Just watch her ZERO strange world part and name one part that even comes close to that. Also steamer had a sick little part but Marissa is a million times better

slobburnquist

• Rep: 6
Re: Marissa Dal Santo
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 06:55:24 AM »
rayssa leal

Spacenoid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 01:14:26 PM »
Name one chick that can top her strange world part of over a decade ago . She set the standard for female skating yet gets no recognition at all. Just watch her ZERO strange world part and name one part that even comes close to that. Also steamer had a sick little part but Marissa is a million times better

There was a time in the greater skate scene where she was the only woman worth talking about, and that time extended a good while after she realized she was too cool for skateboarding.

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:37:52 PM by Jebediah »

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 02:02:49 PM »
rayssa leal
This is like comparing Greco to Nyjah

Terminal

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2023, 11:16:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There was a time in the greater skate scene where she was the only woman worth talking about, and that time extended a good while after she realized she was too cool for skateboarding.
Did this actually happen? I just got the impression she got sick of the pressure to huck herself off big stuff, fair enough in my opinion. Anyway, full-blown ripper and commands respect

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2023, 11:26:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Did this actually happen? I just got the impression she got sick of the pressure to huck herself off big stuff, fair enough in my opinion. Anyway, full-blown ripper and commands respect
It's the accepted backstory for everyone who wants to look like they supported her but never watched all the time she was competing at xgames

Jebediah

• Rep: 110

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2023, 12:41:18 AM »

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2023, 06:01:44 AM »
I accidentally knocked the popcorn out of her hands at the ramblin premiere. I used to see her push around Denver when I was a delivery driver too.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"