Author Topic: PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL (of the Berrics)  (Read 37647 times)

BunnyLebowski

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL (of the Berrics)
« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2023, 11:36:09 AM »
with all the ex-berrics employees on here... when will someone have the balls to tell about what happened at the old berrics? if you worked there you know what im talking about.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2023, 02:47:45 PM »

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2023, 02:58:16 PM »
“Take her to the berrics. Stare at Steve, tell him it Kost-ten to fuck eric”

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2023, 02:59:16 PM »

This guy seems worse than Berra.  I bet he makes another Berra video soon though, even though it’s the last thing he wants to do.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2023, 03:06:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This guy seems worse than Berra.  I bet he makes another Berra video soon though, even though it’s the last thing he wants to do.

He's trying to milk those views. After going through his channel, his Berrics beef videos are his best performing ones yet.

13Bastards

• Rep: 2
  • b2b sinner 5 hour dubstep-only
« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2023, 03:10:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He's trying to milk those views. After going through his channel, his Berrics beef videos are his best performing ones yet.

Has anyone else noticed his facial hair has grown exponentially?
Give me your instagram you fucking pussy.
give it to me then. I guarantee I can fuck you

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2023, 03:17:47 PM »
with all the ex-berrics employees on here... when will someone have the balls to tell about what happened at the old berrics? if you worked there you know what im talking about.
You'll have to be more specific. I could write a few hundred pages about all of the cycles at the old berries, and what led to the downfall, and how Borra leeched the talents of some truly creative people and took full credit for some of the sites most enduring work. But its painful to dredge all of that back up.

'There was so much potential for us to be something really progressive, but Borra's ego kept tripping us up. For example, the period beginning in 2014-ish when Duffel came onboard was unbelievable. He brought a real professional producer's mentality to our content and helped us to see what the berries was from another perspective. Most of the filmers hated that time because the deadlines were brutal, and Borra was impossible to please. Borra's focus was to have all of us crank out "snackable" content, a minimum of 5 short videos every day, tried and true formulas like "whats on your camera roll?" (actually pretty good), or "this is how i got sponsored" (hit or miss). He was running us ragged just to dump content and get an insane share of voice in skate media. This was the "quantity over quality" period, and it sucked. When the original GM ghosted us, it all started to become very very clear: we're in trouble.'

Thus begins chapter 1 of my great Aberrican novel "Is that you Xenu? It's me, Borra"

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2023, 03:22:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You'll have to be more specific. I could write a few hundred pages about all of the cycles at the old berries, and what led to the downfall, and how Borra leeched the talents of some truly creative people and took full credit for some of the sites most enduring work. But its painful to dredge all of that back up.

'There was so much potential for us to be something really progressive, but Borra's ego kept tripping us up. For example, the period beginning in 2014-ish when Duffel came onboard was unbelievable. He brought a real professional producer's mentality to our content and helped us to see what the berries was from another perspective. Most of the filmers hated that time because the deadlines were brutal, and Borra was impossible to please. Borra's focus was to have all of us crank out "snackable" content, a minimum of 5 short videos every day, tried and true formulas like "whats on your camera roll?" (actually pretty good), or "this is how i got sponsored" (hit or miss). He was running us ragged just to dump content and get an insane share of voice in skate media. This was the "quantity over quality" period, and it sucked. When the original GM ghosted us, it all started to become very very clear: we're in trouble.'

Thus begins chapter 1 of my great Aberrican novel "Is that you Xenu? It's me, Borra"

The darker the berries the sweeter the juice.

Looking forward to chapter 2

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2023, 03:59:21 PM »
I love how nothing is ever Berta’s fault.

The fake spot debacle: “I didn’t have time to find real spots!”

The whole BATB 12 shitshow? “It was Covid! And flaky skaters!”

Everything at the Berrics? “ It was corporate overlords who wouldn’t let us do anything cool!” 

The dude is a pathological manipulator and complete kook!

The Narcissist's Prayer
The SawCon Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

With how much of a raging sociopath berra is you would think he would have been more successful in hollywood...

BunnyLebowski

• Rep: 0
« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2023, 04:18:10 PM »
with his ex

Expand Quote
[close]

Veggie.Wav

• Rep: 6
« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2023, 04:54:24 PM »

So he did all this to gain a new audience for his channel rebranding?
my ass is stink

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2023, 05:07:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

is this guy more or less insufferable than the guy who got into the beef with berra at tampa? i think this might tip the scales into the doubting man’s favor

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2023, 06:17:38 PM »
I think we need to know what restaurant this non violent ambush took place at.
Red Robin? Dennys? Did this ambush happen in front of an innocent plate of moons over my hammy?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2023, 10:08:05 PM »

Double post but I don’t care I’ve been thinking about this since I read it.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2023, 11:34:04 PM »

This mo’fukka actually said shout out to Braille?!?
Did I actually hear him giving props to those goofballs?
And did I actually listen to that 10 (plus) minute self promotion?
Not to mention, something smells like $ellout.
You reckon his payoff from the Berries was larger than the shipment Gentle Jones received from NHS to delete the 1010 thread?
How many leftover Bryte Skategoat limited edition decks from the Canteen you reckon it would take to buy this guys silence?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2023, 11:51:59 PM »
GH posted a video about this on patreon about an hour ago

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2023, 11:56:31 PM »
Thanks for the link.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2023, 06:00:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Duffman Duffel? Or is there another Duffel skate industry insider who I am unaware of?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2023, 06:18:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Duffman Duffel? Or is there another Duffel skate industry insider who I am unaware of?

His brother Kevin
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2023, 06:38:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

His brother Kevin

Thanks, that makes sense. I know his brother skates, didn't realize he was in the skate industry, though.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3334
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2023, 10:24:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He'd seen a modern sum grow geometrically and then he had forgiven himself
Because the net reward had justified the colossal mess he'd made of his life
Hey Mr. Berra I thought you said we had a deal
I thought you said, "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your record."
And I thought you said we had a deal!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2023, 10:27:42 AM »
I think we need to know what restaurant this non violent ambush took place at.
Red Robin? Dennys? Did this ambush happen in front of an innocent plate of moons over my hammy?

Spago, duh

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 167
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2023, 11:15:42 AM »

Love the insert shot of the Scientology sign at :43

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2023, 12:12:56 PM »
goober flow
(Apologies in advance for this cringe)

https://youtube.com/shorts/meDXct_fq98?feature=share

ableSkateMag.com

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2023, 12:39:29 PM »
goober flow

This dude is turning me #teamberra and there's not a reason in the world that should be happening.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2023, 12:41:29 PM »
goober flow

Yikes ~ made it 3 seconds in and had to bail

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2023, 01:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
goober flow

[close]
Yikes ~ made it 3 seconds in and had to bail

You almost made it the last bar where he says “I don’t waste time with conflicts” lmfao.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2023, 02:01:27 PM »

Im shocked... that Whitney Cummings is not the name of a porn star.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2023, 02:13:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Im shocked... that Whitney Cummings is not the name of a porn star.

When my sister got married her new name was Bonnie Bushey lol

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2023, 02:41:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Thanks for the link.
no problem busta