Author Topic: David Loy is wack change my mind  (Read 16818 times)

leafman4000

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
Re: David Loy is wack change my mind
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2023, 10:06:28 PM »
I’ve always assumed his one brother killed himself to get away from David.

focus
I thought skaters were tough and got laid. Way off

Streebo

• Rep: -30
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2023, 01:46:06 AM »
Still don’t understand how he escaped getting cancelled. Isn’t he the one who filmed mr web making those terrible decisions? Seems like he coulda stopped him but he didn’t, dude is wack af

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2023, 02:09:01 AM »
Skateboarding needs orange county bros that blow molly into instagram models’ asses so that when the core skater middle class tier of pro’s get an energy drink sponsor they can have the option of going to burning man and getting stuck there. Only then will they unlock their best skating and put out their best part. Because they overcame tragedy…. and I might have ingested some fungus earlier. PLUR
Icehead

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2023, 03:25:10 AM »
David Loy has always been whack, but he, like other figures in skateboarding have gotten away with some less than savory shit and are still semi relevant
Super Champion Fun Zone

Lin Thizzy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2023, 09:50:32 AM »
Skateboarding needs orange county bros that blow molly into instagram models’ asses so that when the core skater middle class tier of pro’s get an energy drink sponsor they can have the option of going to burning man and getting stuck there. Only then will they unlock their best skating and put out their best part. Because they overcame tragedy…. and I might have ingested some fungus earlier. PLUR

http://www.instagram.com/p/Cw5TD3hrWFz/?img_index=1

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2023, 10:18:01 AM »
I don't think I'd want to spend much time around who legitimately believes "act with compassion and you can never be wrong."

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2023, 01:13:41 PM »
Bryce was my manager for a bit at active and just wanted to say he was a great dude. Funny, kind, and varied in interests. He was very different from David and would crack jokes about his escapades but loved him and Ethan deep down. Hope you get over whatever compelled you to use his suicide as a punch line.

Terminal

« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2023, 10:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

http://www.instagram.com/p/Cw5TD3hrWFz/?img_index=1
Oh man there's Stylin' gold in that first pic. Come on SLAP, dropping the ball here...

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2023, 01:56:55 PM »

Jesus man you all good upstairs? I'm no david loy fan but there's a solid line that shouldn't be crossed and you barreled through it... really hoping you're a young individual with a lot of knowledge to gain because that was hands down the worst thing I've read on slap.