Author Topic: Rat Ratz 7  (Read 3094 times)

Woodser_420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • steeznuts
Rat Ratz 7
« on: January 18, 2023, 11:32:39 AM »
anyone else looking foward to the video.

fredgallSOTY

Re: Rat Ratz 7
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 12:04:20 PM »
yea

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 01:22:38 PM »
When is it due to drop?
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

borats cat

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 01:23:49 PM »
is it related to rad rat? always dug that wonderful nerd.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 07:09:52 PM »
is it related to rad rat? always dug that wonderful nerd.

No it’s these are Italian kids. It’s “Rat Ratz” not “Rad Rat”. Stoked for Vince and Nils footage.

https://youtu.be/6cD7051fFTA

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 02:54:46 PM »
I love this shit. I hope it drops soon. Has some ripping D Beat again
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 10:48:21 PM »
I love this shit. I hope it drops soon. Has some ripping D Beat again
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2023, 06:44:19 AM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2023, 07:09:04 AM »
That was sick

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2023, 08:31:56 AM »
Sick, definitely worth the wait
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • tae-tae
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 08:55:53 AM »
that was dope. the kid with the glasses has an amazing style. he gonna be good
ohyeahohyeah

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 09:18:34 AM »
I'll have to finish it later.

Also not everyone is free to feel good.
(A)pl(E)

Current Capeless

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 11:28:26 AM »
feels like a real street skate video, young kids in a big dirty city
the last 2 supreme kids are really good now, they will be even better soon

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 12:47:18 PM »
Vince Palmer has one of the meanest flicks on his switch flips that I have ever seen. I can't wait to see where he's at in a few years. I'm not the biggest Turnstile fan, but these guys made it work. 

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 12:47:56 PM »
Vince and Nils are getting so good.  Stoked to see their progression. First dude is sick too. You can tell these kids are out in streets instead of a skatepark and I’m all for it.

streetmeat

• Rep: 172
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2023, 12:53:35 PM »
Turnstile

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2023, 02:28:21 PM »
Such a tight crew. Always a treat.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

my bad cuh

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2023, 07:30:01 PM »
babe wake up new vince dropped

back3

• Rep: 2
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2023, 09:13:09 PM »
Vince is one of those guys that just seems like a lock to be one of the best skaters in the world at some point. I'd put money on him being at least perennial SOTY sweetheart (a la lou) in like 3 years. How old is he again? Damn he's good.

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2023, 01:23:29 AM »
Sick vid. Feels like this is what Supreme videos was and wants to be before Bill went crazy with the sideways filming, zoom-ins and cringe weed smoking shots.

whagman

• Rep: -13
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2023, 06:57:09 AM »
that flexing dick head needs to be humbled a bit. rest of the video was so sick though

so it seems like vince is getting boards from baker, and nils from violet?

i wonder if either of them will get fully on. love vince for baker

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2023, 07:48:51 AM »
Didn't know Vince's name until reading this thread. I've seen him in videos for years on and off, but had no idea who he was. Looks like he had a Nick Jensen in Fully Flared-type growth spurt. Definitely has the style and trick selection to emulate.

Other kid Nils is awesome as well. Those are some of the best nollie 360s I've seen. Vince and Nils, sounds like a band. And Nicolo as well, fun to watch.

The one-footed back tail was awesome along with all the other footage from Mathis Khelifi. Love seeing more Arabic kids in skating.

That one dude's hair was a bit of an eyesore, but whatever.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2023, 08:47:33 AM »
Killer video. I noticed that Vince been riding Baker boards. That's pretty cool
(A)pl(E)

usehername720

• Rep: 6
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2023, 08:54:26 AM »
Vince is one of those guys that just seems like a lock to be one of the best skaters in the world at some point. I'd put money on him being at least perennial SOTY sweetheart (a la lou) in like 3 years. How old is he again? Damn he's good.

Would be awesome for him to be SOTY but I think he has to add more obstacle variation in his skating. Will definitely be one of the main skaters on Supreme in the coming years and will probably have one of the most desirable styles in skating

YMCMB

• Rep: 50
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2023, 12:17:23 PM »
That chicken little kid needs to get humbled a bit, like chill.
Also this vid has some of the worst fits and hairstyles I've seen in a long time.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2023, 03:02:48 PM »
damn imagine growing up in italy and you just want to be an american gangster rapper

EagleassMF

• Rep: 10
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2023, 11:52:26 AM »
That chicken little kid needs to get humbled a bit, like chill.
Also this vid has some of the worst fits and hairstyles I've seen in a long time.

I don’t think I’d be picking fights with biceps the size as an average wrist

EagleassMF

• Rep: 10
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2023, 11:54:37 AM »

A little ahead of ourselves there. He’s good, but just look at the video Real just dropped. Patrick Praman is still an AM and nothing in this video is anywhere close to the skating in that video.

midnitecruiser

• Rep: -66
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2023, 02:41:54 PM »
from skatepartreviews.substack.com

My new year’s resolutions are writing these reviews and pressing my age in push-ups daily. I’ve written a couple more of these reviews than I’ve pushed-up. Yesterday was 1-0. Today I step up from bed where Mars is curled at my feet. Let’s see if he remains while I step away right now.

37 push-ups later I’m back in bed writing, heart pounding, catching my breath, drinking tap water from Vitamin Water bottle with Mars chilling just as before. I want to feel adrenaline to match energy of Rat Ratz 7:

As is tradition, Rat Ratz 7 begins with RAT RATS 7 spray-painted big and high by writer with pixelated face. Rat Ratz 1 released in November 2019. Rat Ratz 3: Vince Palmer premiered that December. Vince appears a young bespectacled blonde riding Shake Just grip, tech popping like Tyler Bledsoe or in a beanie like Tosh Townend in Sight Unseen. Rat Ratz 4 features Rach and Vince sporting Supreme garm on its March 16, 2020 release, a week into Milan’s covid lockdown. Supreme released Stallion in Spring/Summer 2021 and here, looking forward to two-year Milan store anniversary, the Rat Ratz are ratting beyond their cheesiest dreams coming true, world famous for their local devotion, self-confidence box-logo bolstered, Centrale show & tell.

Vince Palmer’s part begins halfway through this fourteen and a half minute presentation. In the crucible of stardom one is tempted to believe that eyes are on one at all times. No titling until end credits, but we recognize Vince on sight at Centrale, in unzipped riding hoodie necktied to reveal Lil’ Kim graphic tee, Aurel Schmidt swerving around an inattentive passerby. Choral singing while rappers kitchen talk sounds promising as Vince nollie crooks a lengthy, mellow marble ledge down to bottom rollaway on exhaust grates. Rather than lining up cans off Centrale ledge, Vince prefers the bollard gap for nollie backside flip. Third clip brings nighttime line in the most seductive pants I’ve seen this year, switch flip up three on red Baker wood, apple made whole again, next switch back tail while Lil Durk’s Loyal Bro raps about his blick having a switch, then Vince half-cab flips and pushes fast to exit piazza with nollie back heel to cause pedestrian pause.

Facing a bannister in Lobster Dunks, Vince switch heels while THF Zoo forces listeners to confront conspicuous levels of drip. Each remarkable clip in remarkable Supreme pieces is as ostentatious as the level of self-belief and spatial capability that propelled it. In brown and tan patchwork hoodie, further S/S22 garm, Vince nollie flips on flat, then nollie flips down a set then back spins bottle pop. From what location is Versace Plug is watching this video?

Through slams, lands and clasped hands, Ratz bond well aware of sacrifices made, danger discarded, time invested to see success. Vince twists shark bite grind combo in Oski’s Dunks shown twice, then returns to Centrale bollard for switch frontside flip like TJ did in Stallion. Palmer holds one lengthy half-cab noseslide in Chloe in Gummo football jersey then his nollie flip out of lengthy noseslide prompts salutations from red car passenger. The good homie pulls up to backnosegrind revert ledge to gap in sideways hat, coolest trick in video. Vince tucks into buildingside back 5050, frontfacing landscaping pop down before corner column. He hits their favorite eight with nollie heel and nollie back heel, friend’s voices cheering, then switch flips Mazars gap shown twice like Shane O’Neill or Yaje Popson while Buck 30 recalls THF Zoo bestowing his first switch. Vince f/s noseslide flips to regs over Milan’s version of Flushing grate in Oski Dunks and Gummo jersey. Same fit at next spot, flatground nollie flip downhill runway then backside flip down stairs with plenty of room to spare, chopped double cut at apex flip as pedestrians realize they saw something significant.

In same Dough Boy outfit as his initial confrontation, we see Vince return to perform half-cab noseslide flip out over gap to fakie, building upon tricks earlier in part and Rat Ratz 6 to reach a new level of his personal panoply. A dunion declares Vince’s action amazing and throws down his board for emphasis. The box-logo clad vaper from Stallion gets a vaping clip before last part arrives and Vince hugs his friend after his friend’s hammer. Supreme gear provides hypnotizing cachet, but the gutter-bred camaraderie these Ratz share is what lets them grab the cheese while avoiding the trap.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2023, 08:15:39 PM »
^ doing way too much

Leave that shit to boil the ocean, which is equally tedious.