Author Topic: REAL Presents "Three Seasons" Video  (Read 7712 times)

tadej Pog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: REAL Presents "Three Seasons" Video
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2023, 04:28:18 PM »
Trevor Colden on Real...I enjoy this. Patrick is f...good.

Is Real the biggest team in skateboard?
Miss you Rusty Berings

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2023, 04:39:06 PM »
Patrick had some naughty manuals but overall I enjoyed this.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 95
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2023, 04:40:10 PM »
patrick has some of the best looking nollie tricks out there, guy should be pro in no time

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2023, 05:03:39 PM »
Oooooweeeee Patrick!!!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Coffee

• Rep: 36
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2023, 05:16:51 PM »
That was fucking sick.  I want to go skate now.  I'm not the biggest Gage fan but his part was gnarly.  Tanner is one of the most creative guys out and is a pleasure to watch.  Hurry up and put Pat's name on a board so I can buy it.  Dude has been a favorite of mine for a couple years.  Nollie Heel noseslide Stanford hubba was beautiful.

showbobs

• Rep: -1
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2023, 05:25:04 PM »
No music in the team montages threw me off a bit. Felt like it was going from an edit, to b-sides edit. Definitely felt like it killed the momentum of the edited parts before.

TVV is unreal, some of the things he does should not be possible, Patricks part was too smooth  8)

Also got very heavy Emerica vibes from the green footage - triple kink smith grind by Gage!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 05:50:50 PM by showbobs »

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2023, 06:54:50 PM »
patrick has some of the best looking nollie tricks out there, guy should be pro in no time

Gotta be one of the best nollie skaters out! Ready for the Patrick pro board, but I do respect brands like deluxe and craig for keeping am skating alive. Shit just happens way too fast these days with a lot of other brands.

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2023, 07:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Can someone explain what the fuck happened in that jimmy clip

Looks like a back lip, but how the fuck did he pop/roll out of it???

the more i think about it the less it makes sense

what the fuck?
[close]

definitely a back lip pop out. it's hard to tell from the angle but the table may be just a tad over the edge of the transition so when he pops back in he doesn't hang up, but I know it's been done with extended obstacles that are pretty flush. either way it's fucked.

Listen to the Jimmy Wilkins episode of the Hawk and Ellis podcast, he breaks down how he does them for a couple minutes

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2023, 07:29:11 PM »
Gage Boyle abides what seems to be a property owners requests after he’s skate’s rail on said property, plays connect four, and jokes about losing his “gucci rings” but dudes giving you douche vibes? Haha ok. Thought his skating was pretty good, but feel like he’s on the Jack Olson path.

Patrick Praman skates fast dude. Really enjoyed his part.

Tanner definitely had a lot of good stuff and definitely deserved last part. Noticing the he was wearing what seemed to be Kwalks strap model (which got axed it seems)most of the par. I  wonder if this was mostly old footage and he’s got more saved for the rest of 2023
The chillest1

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2023, 07:32:02 PM »
That was some incredible skating. Real needs to turn Patrick pro.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2023, 07:49:17 PM »
Bro what the fuck that first kid is psycho
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Nicorito18

• Rep: 7
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2023, 07:53:57 PM »
praman fucks. that flat ground nollie back heel after the table nose blunt >

this. also shoutout Thee Sacred Souls ~ really hyped they were used, one of my favorite current bands

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2023, 07:56:35 PM »
Patrick praman is awesome. Some of the best nollie heel back nose sides in recent memory

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2023, 08:19:04 PM »
Gage Boyle abides what seems to be a property owners requests after he’s skate’s rail on said property, plays connect four, and jokes about losing his “gucci rings” but dudes giving you douche vibes? Haha ok. Thought his skating was pretty good, but feel like he’s on the Jack Olson path.

Tanner definitely had a lot of good stuff and definitely deserved last part. Noticing the he was wearing what seemed to be Kwalks strap model (which got axed it seems)most of the par. I  wonder if this was mostly old footage and he’s got more saved for the rest of 2023

Off topic but I just got back from Europe and did all the touristy things and holy Shit I saw both of the k walks EVERYWHERE. That dude must be rolling in it.

You’re right tho that shoe has been discontinued for like a year now so he’s either stacking, is on that miles Silvas tip with saving em all cause he loves , or injured.
He does some zany shit though so maybe this is just what worked and he still has a list he’s working on?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2023, 08:41:21 PM »
wow. great vid

it is so so sick that wilkins is on Real. he just fits

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2023, 09:18:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Off topic but I just got back from Europe and did all the touristy things and holy Shit I saw both of the k walks EVERYWHERE. That dude must be rolling in it.

You’re right tho that shoe has been discontinued for like a year now so he’s either stacking, is on that miles Silvas tip with saving em all cause he loves , or injured.
He does some zany shit though so maybe this is just what worked and he still has a list he’s working on?

I really think he just likes the shoe and stacked up a bunch in his boxes because he's been wearing them forever. It was kinda only him and Kyle that were skating them so I could see Vans being stoked someone else on the team likes them.

He makes them look good so I kinda hate seeing him skate them because it makes we wonder if I should get a pair haha. Vans should give him a pro model so he can make a better looking version.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2023, 09:22:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I really think he just likes the shoe and stacked up a bunch in his boxes because he's been wearing them forever. It was kinda only him and Kyle that were skating them so I could see Vans being stoked someone else on the team likes them.

He makes them look good so I kinda hate seeing him skate them because it makes we wonder if I should get a pair haha. Vans should give him a pro model so he can make a better looking version.
I got a pair at an outlet and honestly they were really fucking good. My only complaint is that they looked great in some pants but like shit with others (in my case)

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2023, 09:38:22 PM »
Blunt slide skateboards

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2023, 11:29:03 PM »
wow that was really good. they all rip hard. praman has such a good style. gage and tanner killed it to
but how good sounded that popped grate over the rail when the wheels were hitting it? supergood haha

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2023, 12:24:14 AM »
Wonder if Tanner owns a single garment that didnt come out of a box from his sponsors. Sick skating tho

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2023, 02:20:20 AM »
Sick skating

If your name is Tanner, go by a nickname

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2023, 02:59:03 AM »
They all killed it, Gage with the daring, Praman with the style and the front shuv facility and Tanner with finding stuff that I haven't seen too much, if ever, before. Congrats on figuring out that tricks that turn in the fs half cab direction (especially slides and grinds) have been the most underdeveloped in the history of skateboarding, it was about time someone started doing them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 03:10:04 AM by RoaryMcTwang »

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2023, 03:28:53 AM »
Bunch of dudes I didn't know, rock solid, no bullshit.  Sick video.  What a huge, sick team.

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2023, 03:41:20 AM »
Dan Mancina ladies and gentlemen.

postmodernpain

• Rep: 9
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2023, 05:26:30 AM »
Saw Praman first in "Analogue" years ago and it's just amazing to see him soar. Def should be Pro very soon. A nollie god?

burner

• Rep: 86
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2023, 08:34:40 AM »
Wow, kids these days, that was nuts.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2023, 10:41:03 AM »
Watched it two times but kinda forgot about everything gage did. Sorry, he's a great skater.

Pat made me go outside and pop my fattest nollie heel ever. (It wasn't very fat)

I had high expectations for a new tanner part and he delivered. Love that guys skating.

anillusionofthepants

• Rep: 14
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2023, 12:18:05 PM »
do we think Vans has a side strategy to scoop up all skaters with "Van" in their name?

Tanner Van Vark
Anthony Van Engelen
Van Wastell
Jeremiah Vance

Daan Van Der Linden is the one that got away

mattdlx

• Rep: 165
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2023, 12:46:45 PM »
^ and Jessie Van Roechoudt, and Van-ik Hacobian
SPB!