Author Topic: Ryan Sheckler bleached his hair  (Read 5011 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ryan Sheckler bleached his hair
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2023, 10:23:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just realized FA stole their logo from hulk hogan
[close]

Yeah it was right after Hulk fucked Bubba the Love Sponge's wife and then that video made its way 'round the world so Hulk was too shook to take legal action and then the statute passed and so Hulk missed out on his chance to get back at Beatrice for the rest of us.
[close]
Still holding out hope that the final chapter has yet to be written
[close]

I interned for the Bubba the Love Sponge show for about a year back in like 1999 or 2000. My stupid name on the show was "Coconuthead" which made zero sense. At least it wasn't "Spice Boy's Queer Bitch" or something terrible like that. Bubba is a terrible fuck of a person which I am guessing is fairly obvious to anyone with eyes, but if the final chapter of this story ends with Bubba being publicly humiliated I'd be glad to see it.

On the plus side, though, I did get to go to one of the Livestock concert events for free and smoked weed with 3 Doors Down in their bus, so I can't complain too much.

I’m just making sure this anecdote isn’t lost on the last page.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
Re: Ryan Sheckler bleached his hair
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2023, 10:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just realized FA stole their logo from hulk hogan
[close]

Yeah it was right after Hulk fucked Bubba the Love Sponge's wife and then that video made its way 'round the world so Hulk was too shook to take legal action and then the statute passed and so Hulk missed out on his chance to get back at Beatrice for the rest of us.
[close]
Still holding out hope that the final chapter has yet to be written
[close]

I interned for the Bubba the Love Sponge show for about a year back in like 1999 or 2000. My stupid name on the show was "Coconuthead" which made zero sense. At least it wasn't "Spice Boy's Queer Bitch" or something terrible like that. Bubba is a terrible fuck of a person which I am guessing is fairly obvious to anyone with eyes, but if the final chapter of this story ends with Bubba being publicly humiliated I'd be glad to see it.

On the plus side, though, I did get to go to one of the Livestock concert events for free and smoked weed with 3 Doors Down in their bus, so I can't complain too much.
[close]

I’m just making sure this anecdote isn’t lost on the last page.

Hahah yeah it was too perfect to comment on bc I couldn’t add anything of value