Author Topic: Got bitched out by Andy Anderson's dumb fuckin ass today  (Read 3337 times)

Sizzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Got bitched out by Andy Anderson's dumb fuckin ass today
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2023, 04:29:48 PM »
I was actually curious about that, do the skaters vibe homeless people out of the actual park at the beginning of the day or something? What did you mean by that?

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2023, 04:32:39 PM »
I'll be working, working but if you come visit
I'll put down what I'm doing, my friends are important
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2023, 04:33:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You’re being way over dramatic if that’s all he said, he’s seems highly autistic just let him be
[close]

dude if we were at my local or a ditch spot or some curb behind subway, sure I get it. it's fuckin venice beach though dude, like it only exists because people fuckin take photos and shit there.
[close]

Between calling girls roller skating “broads” and your excessive uncontrollable typing of the word fuck I assume you’re Karl from aqua teen hunger force and AA was creeped out
[close]

eh, if i needed comeback from you i'd wipe your lips
[close]
LoL nice one, You’re calling a autistic teenager dumb because he didn’t want u take his photo. Really let that bake in maybe u should go read your kid a book b4 he ends ups as illegible as u
[close]

i never asked to take his photo, i pulled my phone from my pocket. can you not comprehend the original post or did you not read the original post?
[close]

U said u approached him and started texting your wife ur weird Karl ass was giving off stalker vibes and he sensed u with his third eye and shut that shit down honestly wish I could gnar AA rn

How are you a grown man with a kid and you roll over to him because you think you saw a pro skater, then just stop a bit away and pull out your phone without acknowledging him, even though he knows you clearly know who he is and came up to him because he was famous? Seems absolutely insane and I’m actually autistic, you are clearly supposed to subtlety try to figure out if it’s them when they aren’t looking in your direction

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2023, 04:33:30 PM »
Sounds like && needs a training facility

Yes I did say training facility

69woodpusher69

• Rep: 3
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2023, 04:33:35 PM »
I was actually curious about that, do the skaters vibe homeless people out of the actual park at the beginning of the day or something? What did you mean by that?

Nah the city rounds em up, I think they bring em to San Bernardino or something