Author Topic: Got bitched out by Andy Anderson's dumb fuckin ass today  (Read 3358 times)

69woodpusher69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Got bitched out by Andy Anderson's dumb fuckin ass today
« on: January 24, 2023, 03:45:14 PM »
Man I am kind of aggravated and need the Pals suggestions. I had to go to Playa Del Rey today for work, so naturally I rode over to Venice to go skate the Santa Monica curbs before coming back to my office. I park and ride over to the Venice Skatepark, right? Everything is chill AF, usual tourists doing their tourist thing, all the homelessness are kicked out, weather is rad, park is chill and not packed, the mood is legit. I chilled at the skatepark for like 20 minutes watching broads on rollerskates and then hit the bowl 4 or 5 times and headed out.

As soon as I turned my back to skate away I saw a bright fuckin metalflake helmet and was like damn is that AA? (My son is 9 and fuckin is obsessed with AA and he probably is a chill role model so I let him watch his videos and shit, although I am forcing him to watch Cardiel as much as I can haha). Anyways, I fuckin skate over and I pull my phone out to text my wife that I see my kids fave skater and fuckin AA goes "HEY BRO, NOT TO BE A DICK BUT NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS OF ME SKATING". Legit like loud capped my ass like before I even had time to take a photo or anything. That long haired filmer guy is there and a couple other zoomer Powell riders....anyways I replied "Dude, chill. I saw your fuckin glitter helmet across the beach and rode over to say what's up, why so hostile?"

It was pretty awkward for a minute and this cracked out dude goes "bro he is trying a nollie darkslide 5-0 fakie, he's in the zone and needs silence" I'm like dude WE ARE AT FUCKIN VENICE BEACH, like the most densely populated skatepark in the US for fucking SURE.

Then the little hippie tries his dumb fuckin trick and of course doesn't make it and listen dudes, he stands there in front of the ledge holding his palms up to his face like an open book and starts acting like he is reading his hands, then he makes like a DDP hand shape and looks through it and is making all these fuckin weird faces and shit and his team and filmers are just standing there like "can you see it Andy, can you see it?" He goes, "nah I can't see it, let me make a lap and try to visualize myself" and that was about it. He made a lap where the quad skaters hang and did that weird walk the dog shit he does and I was like man fuck this idiot and bounced.

What would SLAP have done? I'm so bummed dude, the guy is kook status . The real question, should I post the pics of his trick or nah? Cause you know damn well I took plenty lmao

edit: fuck it, here is the pics https://imgur.com/a/6kCLBG8
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 04:05:30 PM by 69woodpusher69 »

Bucketguy

• Rep: 15
Re: Got bitched out by Andy Anderson's dumb fuckin ass today
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 03:48:40 PM »
Footy or it didn’t happen

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:50:22 PM »
never meet your heroes?
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:52:23 PM »
What the hell is a nollie dark slide 5-0 to fakie

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 03:55:38 PM »
What the hell is a nollie dark slide 5-0 to fakie

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 03:57:00 PM »
Pics or GTFO
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 03:57:27 PM »
Please be real
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

Jebediah

• Rep: 116
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 03:59:11 PM »
Damn you ruined his visualization so bad he couldn't even read his hands anymore way to go bro

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 04:00:42 PM »
I didn’t really care for him. There’s a few handrail clips that impressed me. But something always feels of with those berrics skaters.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

69woodpusher69

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 04:03:50 PM »
Damn you ruined his visualization so bad he couldn't even read his hands anymore way to go bro

the whole hippie thing seemed forced in youtube vids and after seeing him today it's like geeeez bro this shit is whack, but he is like 19 and i was whack at 19 so it is what it is i guess

cky enthusiast

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2023, 04:04:04 PM »
You’re being way over dramatic if that’s all he said, he’s seems highly autistic just let him be

69woodpusher69

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2023, 04:04:58 PM »
You’re being way over dramatic if that’s all he said, he’s seems highly autistic just let him be

dude if we were at my local or a ditch spot or some curb behind subway, sure I get it. it's fuckin venice beach though dude, like it only exists because people fuckin take photos and shit there.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2023, 04:05:18 PM »
Everything about this is nasty.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2023, 04:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dude if we were at my local or a ditch spot or some curb behind subway, sure I get it. it's fuckin venice beach though dude, like it only exists because people fuckin take photos and shit there.

Between calling girls roller skating “broads” and your excessive uncontrollable typing of the word fuck I assume you’re Karl from aqua teen hunger force and AA was creeped out

69woodpusher69

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 04:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Between calling girls roller skating “broads” and your excessive uncontrollable typing of the word fuck I assume you’re Karl from aqua teen hunger force and AA was creeped out

eh, if i needed comeback from you i'd wipe your lips

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2023, 04:12:08 PM »
Reminds me of the time I was walking down the pier and I hear some loud voices from far away. I didn't pay much mind. A minute later this dude with a crazy dslr come up talking shit about how he is trying to take photos of a model chick and I am in the shot. I was like whatever, you can wait.

69woodpusher69

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2023, 04:15:03 PM »
Reminds me of the time I was walking down the pier and I hear some loud voices from far away. I didn't pay much mind. A minute later this dude with a crazy dslr come up talking shit about how he is trying to take photos of a model chick and I am in the shot. I was like whatever, you can wait.
the "model" who's portfolio is exclusively IG lmao

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2023, 04:15:11 PM »
We need AA to get in on this and give some explanation.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2023, 04:15:49 PM »
Thank god all the homelessness were kicked out. Did you ollie over all of them like in THPS?

69woodpusher69

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2023, 04:16:44 PM »
Thank god all the homelessness were kicked out. Did you ollie over all of them like in THPS?

nollie'd em, AA was my inspo

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2023, 04:17:05 PM »

Gnar'd
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2023, 04:18:02 PM »
This reads like that onion in the supermarket story. And who the fuck says they were watching "broads" at the beach?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2023, 04:21:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

LoL nice one, You’re calling a autistic teenager dumb because he didn’t want u take his photo. Really let that bake in maybe u should go read your kid a book b4 he ends ups as illegible as u

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2023, 04:21:11 PM »
Footy or it didn’t happen

dude, there is no footage! did you completely skim over the part where ampersand ampersand said no filming, pics, autographs, hugs, asking for advice... Did you fail to read the part where he specifically said you can't ask him for his board or dragon wheels, while he failed to mention or make clear that you CANNOT ask him for his shoes either (because no one would ever ask for yellow etnies anyway.)

$$ is like a stand up comic who's working out new material. His new tricks are akin to jokes being worked out on stage; nuanced and layered. These tricks require rewrite after rewrite, punch up after punch up. His innovation is a process. His process of innovation is even a process.

If the world sees his stuff without it being perfectly crafted and finalized, they may get the wrong idea. Sure, a nollie darkslide 5-0 is not inherently racist, but who knows how the public will receive the unfinished product. Handy Hanmbone may not be everyone's cup of yerba, but he doesn't deserve to be cancelled... Not yet.

££ may have some on-the-spectrum diva tendencies, but OP is a man of respect.

69woodpusher69

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2023, 04:22:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
LoL nice one, You’re calling a autistic teenager dumb because he didn’t want u take his photo. Really let that bake in maybe u should go read your kid a book b4 he ends ups as illegible as u

i never asked to take his photo, i pulled my phone from my pocket. can you not comprehend the original post or did you not read the original post?

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2023, 04:22:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the whole hippie thing seemed forced in youtube vids and after seeing him today it's like geeeez bro this shit is whack, but he is like 19 and i was whack at 19 so it is what it is i guess

You used to be whack too?

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2023, 04:23:23 PM »

I fucking love this, and I hope it catches some gnar’s in my honor.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

greenbeans

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2023, 04:28:22 PM »
Damn, that really sucks. I’m glad you at least posted pictures of him. Let’s see if Andy Anderson reads this.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2023, 04:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

i never asked to take his photo, i pulled my phone from my pocket. can you not comprehend the original post or did you not read the original post?

U said u approached him and started texting your wife ur weird Karl ass was giving off stalker vibes and he sensed u with his third eye and shut that shit down honestly wish I could gnar AA rn